Poll

Have Doyle and Graves proven that these are the same people?

Yes
No
Where's the proof?

Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Have Doyle and Graves proven that these are the same people?  (Read 15309 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Re: Have Doyle and Graves proven that these are the same people?
« Reply #240 on: September 07, 2019, 06:32:10 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To whom it may concern,

JFK photo-and-film enthusiast Linda Giovanna Zambanini is now on record (on her Facebook JFK Photographic Identification page) as believing Gloria Calvery is the "wide-hipped" gal (standing to the immediate left of John Templin) in the Zapruder film, and has even posted a Z-frame with a red line and the words "Gloria Calvery" so as to make it perfectly clear whom she is referring to.

What's interesting to me is that Linda was apparently not aware (until I informed her two nights ago) of what Sandy Larsen and I had written about the subject at the EF, and independently (perhaps with a little unwitting help from Bart You-Know-Who) arrived at the same conclusion Sandy and I had arrived at a year or so ago.

-- MWT  ;)

One can only wonder how John "All I Can See Are Blobs" Iacoletti and Karen "Gloria Calvert [sic] Was My Friend!" Westbrook will take this bit of bad news ...

(LOL)

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 06:33:59 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: September 07, 2019, 06:32:10 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #241 on: September 08, 2019, 11:10:28 AM »
One can only wonder how John "All I Can See Are Blobs" Iacoletti and Karen "Gloria Calvert [sic] Was My Friend!" Westbrook will take this bit of bad news ...

-- MWT  ;)

"The whole world is watching," but, doggone it, the cat seems to have gotten Iacoletti's tongue...

--  MWT  ;)

-
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 11:14:36 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #242 on: September 08, 2019, 09:03:38 PM »
The “whole world” doesn’t give a crap, Tommy. How long are you going to keep belaboring this?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: September 08, 2019, 09:03:38 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #243 on: September 08, 2019, 10:25:56 PM »
The “whole world” doesn’t give a crap, Tommy. How long are you going to keep belaboring this?

Iacoletti,

For just as long as you continue to not only irrationally insist that the three people on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film are not the same three people who were standing by the Stemmons Sign in Zapruder, but that they might not even be women at all, but Bermuda shorts-wearing men, instead.

LOL!

(Oh yeah, and for as long as you continue to insist that the three women standing by the Stemmons Sign are " ... probably Carol Reed, definitely Gloria Calvert (sic), and me, Karen Westbrook!")

--  MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 10:27:45 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #244 on: September 09, 2019, 04:24:20 AM »
Then it will be as soon as you come up with better evidence than “duh, it looks like them to me!”

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: September 09, 2019, 04:24:20 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #245 on: September 09, 2019, 06:25:18 AM »
Then it will be as soon as you come up with better evidence than “duh, it looks like them to me!”

Iacoletti,

That the best you got?

--  MWT  ;)

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #246 on: September 09, 2019, 10:45:54 PM »
That the best you got?

Says the guy who thinks if he states an unsupported speculation confidently that it somehow becomes a fact.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: September 09, 2019, 10:45:54 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2019, 12:41:15 AM »
Says the guy who thinks if he states an unsupported speculation confidently that it somehow becomes a fact.

Iacoletti,

What kind of evidentiary "support" do you require when it comes to identifying people in photos and films?

DNA samples, accompanied by notarized statements in triplicate?

Up-close, time-and-date-stamped polaroid photos of large tattoos on the forehead and on the back of the right calf which say "My name is (fill in the blank)"?

Fiber analysis with a clear chain-of-possession?

Sworn depositions by close friends and relatives?  (Too bad Karen Westbrook wasn't testifying under penalty of perjury with smilin' 'n noddin' Stephen Fagin.)

What?

--  MWT   :D

PS  Linda Giovanna Zambanini believes that the big, tall gal in Zapruder is Gloria Calvery.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 12:59:06 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2019, 12:41:15 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #248 on: September 10, 2019, 09:42:52 PM »
What kind of evidentiary "support" do you require when it comes to identifying people in photos and films?

Something more definitive than "<squint>, duh, looks like them to me!  If you don't just accept my wild-ass guess you must be blind".

PS  Linda Giovanna Zambanini believes that the big, tall gal in Zapruder is Gloria Calvery.

So you claim.  But I found no "Facebook JFK Photographic Identification page" owned by Linda or anyone else.  It doesn't matter who agrees with you.  What matters is the evidence to support a claim.

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #249 on: September 10, 2019, 10:26:52 PM »

So you claim.  But I found no "Facebook JFK Photographic Identification page" owned by Linda or anyone else.  It doesn't matter who agrees with you.  What matters is the evidence to support a claim.

Iacoletti,

It's not that Linda "agrees" with me that's important, it's the fact that she apparently arrived at her conclusion (which happens to be the same as mine and Sandy Larsen's at the EF) on her own.

Here's a snippet from a conversation she and I had six days ago on Facebook:

(Me:) Linda, do you still think the lithe gal running down Elm Street Extension in Couch-Darnell was big, tall Gloria Calvery?

Linda Giovanna Zambanini:  I haven't thought that in ages and at the time i did it was because that was the accepted wisdom by everyone (not just me) about the running woman. Since then Bart, i think, or someone, maybe you? proved it couldn't be Calvery. Then it was thought that the reddish haired woman east of the Stemmons sign in the green dress (2nd one east of the sign) was her...but then it was proven (and i agree) that that is not Calvery, but Gloria Holt. As a result I now think Calvery is the big/wide hipped, tall woman to the left of the Stemmons sign. -- (With a Zapruder frame attached, on which Linda has drawn a line to the tall, wide-hipped gal in the Zapruder film and labeled her "Gloria Calvery" ...)

PS  My bad.  It's not Linda's FB page.  It's a FB Group (started by Jim Hess?).

--  MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 11:13:25 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #249 on: September 10, 2019, 10:26:52 PM »

Mobile View