Poll

Have Doyle and Graves proven that these are the same people?

Yes
No
Where's the proof?

Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Have Doyle and Graves proven that these are the same people?  (Read 16061 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Have Doyle and Graves proven that these are the same people?
« Reply #230 on: June 05, 2019, 03:12:33 PM »
Who you guys think the back of somebody's head looks like is a lot less relevant than a statement by somebody who was there that day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: June 05, 2019, 03:12:33 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #231 on: June 05, 2019, 05:28:53 PM »
She looks like Holt? She IS Holt.

Which means Iacoletti was un-truthing as I accused him on your site and you took his side and banned me and kept Iacoletti...

You demanded I retract something that you yourself now agree with in public (which is why I refused to retract)...

« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 05:30:30 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #232 on: June 05, 2019, 08:11:25 PM »
Thanks, Denis.

It's too bad that those three gals by the Stemmons sign in the Z-film (Stella Mae Jacob, Gloria Holt, and Sharon Simmons) made the mistake of saying in their FBI statements that they'd watched the motorcade from the south side of Elm Street instead of from the north side, and that Thierry "Fake News" Speth, Don "I'll Get It Right Eventually" Roberdeau and Robin "I Don't Need Evidence But You Do" Unger came along and mis-identified them on their very impressive and oh-so wonderful Dealy Plaza Maps and labelled-in-yellow Zapruder Frames as (LOL) "Gloria Calvery, Karan Hicks and Carol Reed," respectively.

-- MWT  ;)

PS  Please don't tell Iacoletti to leave me alone on this or the over-arching Gloria Calvery on the TSBD Steps in Couch-Darnell issue.

I rather enjoy watching him reveal to the world what an arrogant and biased fool he is!

Well you know, they were perched on the south side of Old Elm St. Maybe that was the reference being used. FWIW.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: June 05, 2019, 08:11:25 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #233 on: June 05, 2019, 08:54:44 PM »
Well you know, they were perched on the south side of Old Elm St. Maybe that was the reference being used. FWIW.

Larry,

No excuses.

Since they don't show up on the south side of Elm Street Proper (you know, the side that "Babuska Lady" was standing on?) in any of the photos or films taken during the assassination, they must have been standing on the north side of Elm Street.

Proper.

-- MWT  ;)

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #234 on: June 06, 2019, 05:59:28 PM »
Not an excuse, Mr Graves. Simply a stated fact with an added opinion, and I am well aware of the indicative evidence regarding the [location of self-described American Indian Stella Mae Jacob and her two Texas School Book Company colleagues, Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons] as the President's Motorcade drove by.

Atta boy!

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 07:12:16 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: June 06, 2019, 05:59:28 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #235 on: June 21, 2019, 10:46:11 AM »
This appears to be them in the Bronson-5 photo:

The light blue headscarf on the girl in Zapruder matches the light blue headscarf in Bronson-5 (above).

Yes, Michael.  It sure does.

In fact, someone needs to tell Pat Speer at the EF that he really should re-word his identifications of the people in the Bronson photo in his blog, below, to read:

Between the Signs

Here, again, is a crop from the Bronson-5 photo taken circa frame 225 of the Zapruder film. The two men closest to the camera are unidentified. Along the north side of Elm Street are Louie Witt (the umbrella man), and a never-identified man sometimes called Dark-Complected Man, or DCM; two young men who may be Alan Smith and David Kendrick; John and Faye Chism and their children; a group of women [,the first three of] who[m] worked in the school book depository [and have recently been correctly] identified [by Thomas Graves] as Karen Westbrook, Gloria Calvery, Carol Reed, and Karan Hicks light-blue-headscarf-wearing Sharon Simmons (clapping), strawberry blond Gloria Holt (also clapping), self-described American Indian Stella Mae Jacob (waving her raised right hand), an unnamed colleague of Inez Juania Hart Dishong (aka June Dishong) with her right hand raised really high, a woman presumed to be [who
has been photographically identified by her relatives as] June Dishong, [and then] Jean Newman, [suit and "trilby" hat-wearing] Ernest Brandt, and [his young client,] John Templin.

http://www.patspeer.com/more-pieces-in-the-plaza

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 08:30:55 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #236 on: June 25, 2019, 07:04:55 PM »
"correctly identified by Thomas Graves"

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: June 25, 2019, 07:04:55 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #237 on: September 07, 2019, 03:54:46 AM »
To whom it may concern,

JFK photo-and-film enthusiast Linda Giovanna Zambanini is now on record (on her Facebook JFK Photographic Identification page) as believing Gloria Calvery is the "wide-hipped" gal (standing to the immediate left of John Templin) in the Zapruder film, and has even posted a Z-frame with a red line and the words "Gloria Calvery" so as to make it perfectly clear whom she is referring to.

What's interesting to me is that Linda was apparently not aware (until I informed her two nights ago) of what Sandy Larsen and I had written about the subject at the EF, and independently (perhaps with a little unwitting help from Bart You-Know-Who) arrived at the same conclusion Sandy and I had arrived at a year or so ago.

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 04:11:35 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #237 on: September 07, 2019, 03:54:46 AM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #238 on: September 07, 2019, 04:12:59 AM »

I haven't seen that because when I asked Zambanini to honestly account for her previous opinions on Prayer Man vs my new evidence she blocked me instead of honestly answering...

Blocking when asked to admit you are wrong on evidence is bush league stuff...

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #239 on: September 07, 2019, 04:20:30 AM »
I haven't seen that because when I asked Zambanini to honestly account for her previous opinions on Prayer Man vs my new evidence she blocked me instead of honestly answering. Blocking when asked to admit you are wrong on evidence is bush league stuff.

Yes, Brian.

We know, Brian.

-- MWT  ::)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 04:22:45 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #239 on: September 07, 2019, 04:20:30 AM »

Mobile View