Poll

Have Doyle and Graves proven that these are the same people?

Yes
No
Where's the proof?

Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Have Doyle and Graves proven that these are the same people?  (Read 15249 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Have Doyle and Graves proven that these are the same people?
« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2019, 03:47:58 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Those eight or so people who haven't seen the light yet are either:

Yeah, the problem is always with somebody other than you.

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2019, 03:47:58 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2019, 03:50:31 PM »
The poll voters do not intelligently answer the proof that Calvery is the woman on the steps and is Tall Woman...That makes them uncredible...

So much for your claim that I am the "only person on the Internet" who doubts your identification.  You're pathological.

P.S. there is no proof that Calvery is the woman on the steps.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #182 on: May 08, 2019, 12:19:45 AM »
Tom, what more is there to say? Some people will say your three women are the same...others won't. Big deal. It still doesn't do anything to further the JFK case.

You might want to open your mind a little here and look past the issue of are three women standing down on the street the same three women seen elsewhere. I encourage you to read State Secret and then if you know how to stream video (you don't know how to post pictures here so I'm assuming you may not know how to stream), take the time to watch The Untold History of the US JFK To the Brink.

UPDATE - since you're not good with fiddling with knobs, switches, and levers, I took the time and found it for you free. See how nice I am?

Take the time to watch it.  Learn something new. You'll see that JFK was doomed from pretty much the get-go. Nobody in the Foggy Bottom/Capitol Hill axis liked him. This makes a helluva lot more sense than your nutty "The Ruskies Did It." The biggest problem is he didn't take himself seriously.  Meaning he was very well-meaning but his disarming nature made him very popular with America, more than enough IMO to win the '64 election.

But that was not going to happen and they put a plan in place to make it happen. But NOT the Ruskies.

PS - the above video was about one person and made by another person on your "Tom Despises" list - LOL.

PPS - no matter what you think of Stone, the above video is one of the more honest portrayals of JFK IMO. Which I'm sure drives another person on your "Tom Despises" list crazy - JDeE.

John Boy

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: May 08, 2019, 12:19:45 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #183 on: May 08, 2019, 02:01:48 AM »
Tom, what more is there to say? Some people will say your three women are the same...others won't. Big deal. It still doesn't do anything to further the JFK case.

You might want to open your mind a little here and look past the issue of are three women standing down on the street the same three women seen elsewhere. I encourage you to read State Secret and then if you know how to stream video (you don't know how to post pictures here so I'm assuming you may not know how to stream), take the time to watch The Untold History of the US JFK To the Brink.

UPDATE - since you're not good with fiddling with knobs, switches, and levers, I took the time and found it for you free. See how nice I am?

Take the time to watch it.  Learn something new. You'll see that JFK was doomed from pretty much the get-go. Nobody in the Foggy Bottom/Capitol Hill axis liked him. This makes a helluva lot more sense than your nutty "The Ruskies Did It." The biggest problem is he didn't take himself seriously.  Meaning he was very well-meaning but his disarming nature made him very popular with America, more than enough IMO to win the '64 election.

But that was not going to happen and they put a plan in place to make it happen. But NOT the Ruskies.

PS - the above video was about one person and made by another person on your "Tom Despises" list - LOL.

PPS - no matter what you think of Stone, the above video is one of the more honest portrayals of JFK IMO. Which I'm sure drives another person on your "Tom Despises" list crazy - JDeE.

John Boy

Dear J.B.,

I encourage you to realize that a few months ago the author of "State Secret" congratulated me in a FB private message for having intuited (correctly, in his opinion) that the Soviet triple-agent, "Byetkov*?", who was giving CIA misleading information about a putative Oswald in Mexico City, was none other than the Soviet Embassy "security guard" who volunteered the radioactive name Kostikov to an Oswald impersonator over a sure-to-be-tapped-by-CIA phone line on 10/02/63 -- Ivan Obyedkov (pronounced ah-bee-ED-cough).

Obyedkov's doing so (in concert with the over-the-phone Oswald impersonator whom I believe to have been KGB colonel Nikolai Leonov -- see below) thereby planted a Khrushchev and Castro cover up-inducing, reverse John Newman-like WW III Virus in Oswald's CIA file.

And you should also realize the Simpich himself is fallible in his theorizing and his "facts".  For example, in Chapter 6 he conflates Angleton's "Byetkov*?" with a 1967 triple-agent by the name of Boris Orekhov (FBI's beloved SHAMROCK, whose name wasn't revealed until NARA's late 2017 release of docs) ...

... and in Chapter 5 he perpetuates Senator Schwarz's June 19, 1975 Church Committee mistake when he (Schwarz) says that a photograph of Leonov (Hint: The Blond Oswald In Mexico City) was "found in the pocket of Oswald when he was arrested in Mexico CIty," when in reality Oswald was never arrested in Mexico City (and probably was never even there), and what Schwarz meant to say was that Leonov's calling card was found in Fidel Castro's notebook when he and Che Guevara were arrested in Mexico City in 1956.

Etc, etc, etc ...

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 03:19:17 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #184 on: May 08, 2019, 08:27:24 AM »
There's always going to be a lot of intrigue and incorrect assumptions in this case, Tom. The reason is simply because although there's been a lot of "smoke" revealed in this case, we still lack the "smoking gun." The bloody gloves so to speak like the Simpson case had.

Kennedy himself knew this could happen as mentioned in the video. Did you watch the video? He and Khrushchev both admitted to each other on the backroom phone that there was more than just themselves when running their respective governments.

As you said above, Oswald was most probably never in Mexico. The groundwork had already been laid for him to take the fall on 11/22.

It's much easier to get people to lie and (under oath if needed) than to have their mark physically be someplace, which is why one of the most secure places never revealed a single photo of LHO down there.

During the supposed dates when he was never there, he'd soon be eased into the TSBD job. How in the world could the old Ruskies ever be able to pull something like this off? Sorry Tom but there has to be some real-world plausibility here, some "could it have really happened that way" (e.g., the Ruskies easing their mark into a job where the president would be driving by a month later).

There isn't, which is also why the Ruskies Did It falls apart further when you start getting into the "Oswald was a trained assassin" nonsense. Listen to him in the hall; look at the photos of him outside of the theater when arrested; listen to the midnight press conference; look at the clip of him (52:53 in the above video) after his arrest; watch the short Xmas clip of him with Marina at his brother's house one year before 11/22 - this was no "La Femme Nikita" trained assassin, Tom.

How in the world could the old Ruskies have somehow - in some way - have gotten Ruby to silence him? It's implausible, Tom. Watch the Oswald murder - I guess the Ruskies got Fritz to break the protective ring around him as Fritz, looking like he's got a very bad headache, looked away, nary a care as Oswald is gunned down?

LOL
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 08:46:13 AM by Michael Walton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: May 08, 2019, 08:27:24 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #185 on: May 08, 2019, 12:42:43 PM »
The on-topic here is the 3 Women seen in Zapruder that Karen Westbrook told Stephen Fagin was herself and Gloria Calvery...We have reasonably proven that they were actually Sharon Simmons, Gloria Holt, and Stella Mae Jacob...

This in turn proves that Tall Woman is Calvery and therefore Calvery is seen on the steps in Darnell...

Which in turn proves that Frazier is looking at Sarah Stanton when he was seen looking at Prayer Man in Darnell...

I don't consider the opposition to this serious or credible...Anybody who doesn't see right away that Davidson's enhancement shows a female isn't qualified for participation or having their opinion considered seriously...And people who are pretending they don't see this for dubious purposes shouldn't be taken seriously or given equal par...

The opposition on this is mostly based on a mob-like majority that has taken over the internet and rules it according to their corrupted will and is willing to destroy the entire credibility of the JFK research community in order to have their way and maintain dominance...They just don't want to admit they backed a bogus theory and are ignoring the evidence that proves it...

The other forum has an incentive for aggressive moderation and banning because the less number of active members the lower the monthly cost...It has become a small den of popularity club insiders that do not aspire to credible objective research or evidence standards...So not only do they protect the insiders by banning those with the correct evidence but they save money in the process...

« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 12:47:26 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #186 on: May 08, 2019, 01:39:56 PM »
The on-topic here is the 3 Women seen in Zapruder that Karen Westbrook told Stephen Fagin was herself and Gloria Calvery...We have reasonably proven that they were actually Sharon Simmons, Gloria Holt, and Stella Mae Jacob...

You haven?t proven squat.

This in turn proves that Tall Woman is Calvery and therefore Calvery is seen on the steps in Darnell...

No, the identity of the 3 women tells you nothing about ?tall woman?.

Which in turn proves that Frazier is looking at Sarah Stanton when he was seen looking at Prayer Man in Darnell...

No, the identities of spectators on Elm during Zapruder tell you nothing about where the faceless-Frazier-blob is looking in Darnell, or who prayer person is.

I don't consider the opposition to this serious or credible...

Of course you don?t. And that?s utterly meaningless.

Anybody who doesn't see right away that Davidson's enhancement shows a female isn't qualified for participation or having their opinion considered seriously...

Anybody who makes over 400 false or fabricated claims about the evidence isn't qualified for participation or having his opinion considered seriously...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: May 08, 2019, 01:39:56 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #187 on: May 09, 2019, 09:42:18 AM »
Iacoletti wrote:

The poll on Denis? Facebook group is 8-5 against, with 2 more asking where?s the evidence. The poll here in this very thread is 5-3 for, with 1 more asking where?s the proof.

My reply:

Iacoletti,

Those eight or so people who claim they can't see that the three women on the Pergola Patio in Towner are the same three women who are standing by the Stemmons sign in Zapruder are either:

1) virtually blind

2) illiterates

3)  gullibles who've been irrationally swayed by your mesmerizing personality (got your new potentized crystals and magnets from Amazon, yet?)

4) are dedicated Brian Doyle despisers (very likely, actually)

5)  gasp ... dyed-in-the-wool Tommy Haters (like Michael "Mike" Clark; where'd he go, btw?  -- he even deleted his FB account!)

6) "Deep Staters" who are frantically desperate to believe, with all their pea-pickin' little hearts, that ... gasp ... Prayer Person is innocent, innocent, innocent Lee Harvey Oswald!

LOL

Why don't you ask them if they agree with Westbrook that the dark-complected gal on the left in the Zapruder film trio is "uhh ... probably Carol Reed"?

Frame 60:

Do any of the young women in the Southwestern Publishing Company Christmas photos, below, look particularly dark-complected to you, Iacoletti?

(According to Denis Moricet and a JFK "photo analyst" you're on record as respecting very highly -- Linda Giovanni-Zambanini -- that's Carol Reed wearing the black dress with the white sleeves.)

Not particularly dark-skinned, is she?

Iacoletti?

-- MWT   ;)

edited and bumped

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 03:16:48 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #187 on: May 09, 2019, 09:42:18 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #188 on: May 09, 2019, 01:19:17 PM »
Iacoletti poses as a strict evidence-demander but polls are the lowest form of evidence...The people he is crediting with offering a credible opinion on the subject are persons who don't (or more likely can't) offer any intelligent reasoning for their choice...The reason they make polls and participate in them is exactly because they can't offer anything credible in the way of normal discussion of evidence...A few years ago there was a poll on the Education Forum where the pro Prayer Man posters overwhelmingly voted in favor of Prayer Man being Oswald...When I posted evidence proving Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton I was attacked and had my back ridden by a biased moderator who was friends with the Prayer Man posters and was then banned under the false charge of being too insulting and undisciplined...Polls are the means by which the unskilled and dishonest bypass good research in order to have their way...And don't forget those people assemble under the assumption that they protest truth tellers being unfairly denied the ability to present truth to power...What hypocrites...Once you ban or block a person whose truths you don't want to admit you're done...It doesn't matter if you get a majority of dishonest people to go along with it...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 03:08:58 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #189 on: May 09, 2019, 07:31:16 PM »
Iacoletti poses as a strict evidence-demander but polls are the lowest form of evidence...

You claimed that I am the only person on the Internet who disputes your opinion.  The polls show that this is yet another Doyle lie.  You're pathological.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #189 on: May 09, 2019, 07:31:16 PM »

Mobile View