Poll

Have Doyle and Graves proven that these are the same people?

Yes
No
Where's the proof?

Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Have Doyle and Graves proven that these are the same people?  (Read 11989 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

• PrayerWoman it is to see..PrayerMan is not to be..
Re: Have Doyle and Graves proven that these are the same people?
« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2019, 11:05:15 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No serious poster denies that we have proven the 3 Women are Simmons, Holt, and Jacob and NOT Westbrook and Calvery as Karen Westbrook erroneously indicated...

I suppose some very worthwhile research would be locating someone, like a relative or close friend, that could positively confirm identity of SharonSimmons/Nelson, as well as GloriaJeanneHolt along with StellaMaeJacob among the LadyImages viewing the JFK Motorcade in DealeyPlaza, as can be seen in ZapruderFilm and Betzner3Photo. However, it appears quite likely that the Willis5Photo just may be the best frontal view of the blue head scarf attired and dark coat wearing LadyImage nearest the StemmonsFreewaySign in said Photos/Films.

Certainly, as KarenWestbrookScranton stated on the SFM interview video as having heard shots from the rear, in my opinion, would place her farther east and looking more south for the sound to also originate from the TSBD Bldg. Just my take.

Edited for clarity.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 04:16:13 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2019, 11:05:15 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #171 on: May 05, 2019, 02:18:07 AM »
Certainly, as KarenWestbrookScranton stated on the SFM interview video as having heard shots from the rear, in my opinion, would place her farther east and looking more south for the sound to also originate from the TSBD Bldg. Just my take.

Who says the shots she heard originated from the TSBD building?

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2019, 12:48:02 PM »
I suppose some very worthwhile research would locating someone that could positively identify SharonSimmons/Nelson, as well as GloriaJeanneHolt along with StellaMaeJacob among the LadyImages viewing the JFK Motorcade in DealeyPlaza, as can be seen in ZapruderFilm and Betzner3Photo. However, it appears quite likely that the Willis5Photo just may be the best frontal view of the blue head scarf attired and dark coat wearing LadyImage nearest the StemmonsFreewaySign in said Photos/Films.

Westbrook doesn't respond to e-mails or phone calls asking her to correct this...

She isn't credible...

She's calling Simmons herself...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2019, 12:48:02 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #173 on: May 05, 2019, 04:41:15 PM »
?Credible? is Doyle-speak for ?agrees with Doyle?.

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2019, 08:47:16 AM »
?Credible? is Doyle-speak for ?agrees with Doyle?.

Don't pay any attention to him, Brian.

Iacoletti's so mixed up, in the Towner film he can't even tell Stella Mae Jacob's and Gloria Holt's skirts, or Sharon Simmon's raincoat, from really, really long boardshorts, or really, really high, flesh-colored boots ... gasp ... on a couple of DUDES!

LOL

-- MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 08:54:34 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2019, 08:47:16 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2019, 01:50:15 PM »
Get a grip, Tommy. Stating your obsessive opinion over and over doesn?t turn it into a fact. Also, get a life. I?m never going to agree with you unless you come up with something better than ?duh....look the same to me!?

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2019, 03:19:57 PM »
Don't pay any attention to him, Brian.

Iacoletti's so mixed up, in the Towner film he can't even tell Stella Mae Jacob's and Gloria Holt's skirts, or Sharon Simmon's raincoat, from really, really long boardshorts, or really, really high, flesh-colored boots ... gasp ... on a couple of DUDES!

LOL

-- MWT   ;)

He's the only person on the internet, as far as I can tell, who doubts the already-proven identification of the 3 Women in Zapruder as being Simmons, Holt, and Jacob...

They are the same 3 Women seen in Towner and Darnell still together on the Knoll...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2019, 03:19:57 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2019, 05:49:45 PM »
He's the only person on the internet, as far as I can tell, who doubts the already-proven identification of the 3 Women in Zapruder as being Simmons, Holt, and Jacob...

The poll on Denis? Facebook group is 8-5 against, with 2 more asking where?s the evidence. The poll here in this very thread is 5-3 for, with 1 more asking where?s the proof.

Why do you pathologically lie?

They are the same 3 Women seen in Towner and Darnell still together on the Knoll...

So you keep claiming.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2019, 05:49:45 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2019, 04:02:32 AM »
The poll on Denis? Facebook group is 8-5 against, with 2 more asking where?s the evidence. The poll here in this very thread is 5-3 for, with 1 more asking where?s the proof.

Iacoletti,

Those eight or so people who haven't seen the light yet are either:

1) virtually blind illiterates,

2)  gullibles who've been irrationally swayed by your mesmerizing personality (got your new potentized crystals and magnets, yet?)

3) are dedicated Brian Doyle despisers (very likely, actually)

4)  gasp ... dyed-in-the-wool Tommy Haters (like Michael "Mike" Clark; where'd he go, btw?  -- he even deleted his FB account!)

5) "Deep Staters" who are frantically desperate to believe, with all their pea-pickin' little hearts, that ... gasp ... Prayer Person is innocent, innocent, innocent Lee Harvey Oswald!

LOL

Why don't you ask them if they agree with Westbrook that the dark-complected gal on the left in the Zapeuder film trio is "probably (light-skinned) Carol Reed"?

Frame 60: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Do any of the young women in the Southwestern Publishing Company Christmas photos, below, look particularly dark-complected to you, Iacoletti?

(According to Denis Moricet and a JFK "photo analyst" you're on record as respecting very highly -- Linda Giovanni-Zambanini -- that's Carol Reed wearing the black dress with the white sleeves.)

Not particularly dark-skinned, is she?

Iacoletti?

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 06:53:41 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2019, 01:48:23 PM »

Like Tommy said...None of those people defend their choice in intelligent analysis because they are only capable of taunting one-liners...

Moricet stated that the 3 Women were all the same in all 3 films...

The poll voters do not intelligently answer the proof that Calvery is the woman on the steps and is Tall Woman...That makes them uncredible...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2019, 01:48:23 PM »

Mobile View