Poll

Have Doyle and Graves proven that these are the same people?

Yes
No
Where's the proof?

Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Have Doyle and Graves proven that these are the same people?  (Read 14284 times)

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
Re: Have Doyle and Graves proven that these are the same people?
« Reply #140 on: April 14, 2019, 05:16:47 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Based on the following two clips I'd have to say there is no way to 100% prove they are the same 3 girls, but what are the chances that the same 3 girls are filmed together twice, one with a light colored scarf with a dark top, one with light colored short hair with the horizontal curl in the same place wearing a lighter colored top and another girl with short dark hair and a dark top?

No idea. Greater than 0%, less than 100%.

PS. What horizontal curl in the same place?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: April 14, 2019, 05:16:47 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #141 on: April 14, 2019, 05:41:04 AM »
No idea. Greater than 0%, less than 100%.

No idea.

Thumb1:

JohnM
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 05:41:52 AM by John Mytton »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #142 on: April 14, 2019, 04:49:23 PM »

Anyone who isn't playing naysaying games and getting away with it can see that dead-lock curl that is irrefutable evidence that the woman is Holt...Iacoletti is playing dishonest games and pretending his protest is sincere that we haven't proven the 3 Women in Darnell are the same 3 Women in Zapruder...Iacoletti enjoys screwing up good evidence and he is allowed to get away with it...

If we could place the real red-headed Calvery next to Holt in that image you would see a sharp difference between Calvery's red hair color and Holt's blond...

Calvery is "Tall Woman" in Zapruder...Iacoletti is just playing silly naysaying games...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: April 14, 2019, 04:49:23 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #143 on: April 14, 2019, 05:02:33 PM »
Based on the following two clips I'd have to say there is no way to 100% prove they are the same 3 girls, but what are the chances that the same 3 girls are filmed together twice, one with a light colored scarf with a dark top, one with light colored short hair with the horizontal curl in the same place wearing a lighter colored top and another girl with short dark hair and a dark top? Also, assuming that the darker skinned lady is not wearing pantyhose, she also appears to have darker legs.
I'd go as far to say I'm reasonably sure they are the same.

This isn't a credible analysis...Simmons has a visibly blue head scarf in both Zapruder and Towner...Jacob has a visibly brown jacket and white skirt...The 3 women made statements saying they went to the motorcade with each other and there they are together in Zapruder, Darnell, and Towner...The only chance that they would be different women would be if by pure chance 3 identical women in identical clothing were on the Knoll that day at that time...Since FBI would not have missed that and not have failed to track and interview those identical women we can assume a court would quickly rule we have presented adequate evidence that they are provably the same women...The only reason we are still talking about this is because the world-class liar The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger is refusing to admit Westbrook was mistaken in her 6th Floor Museum interview...Go to The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger's website and he still has Holt labeled Calvery and still has Simmons labeled Westbrook...

Iacoletti takes great joy that months have been wasted responding to his kiddie denials and naysaying...He continues to be allowed to come in to the china shop wildly swinging a denial hammer...This dishonesty is being perpetrated by Iacoletti and The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger because they are refusing to admit we have proven Calvery is on the steps in Darnell and therefore puts calibration and context to Frazier's identifying of Stanton according to Calvery's location...

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2019, 04:49:51 AM »
Anyone who isn't playing naysaying games and getting away with it can see that dead-lock curl that is irrefutable evidence that the woman is Holt...

?Dead-lock curl?. LOL.

Good observation though, Mytton. I bet Doyle wishes he was skilled enough to notice that.

If we could place the real red-headed Calvery next to Holt in that image you would see a sharp difference between Calvery's red hair color and Holt's blond...

But we can?t, so you lose again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2019, 04:49:51 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2019, 06:17:25 AM »
?Dead-lock curl?. LOL.

Good observation though, Mytton. I bet Doyle wishes he was skilled enough to notice that.

But we can?t, so you lose again.

I posted that a long time ago...I was the first to post that there was an identical hair curl on Holt in both Darnell and Zapruder...I must have missed where you answered to the evidence since it proves what we are saying...Your response is grammatically illiterate...We can't what?...

Must have missed your reply in the Hackerott post that proves us correct beyond a doubt on Jacob, Holt, and Simmons Iacoletti...

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2019, 04:16:59 AM »
I posted that a long time ago...I was the first to post that there was an identical hair curl on Holt in both Darnell and Zapruder...

Sure you did, Doyle. And then your ?enemies? deleted it to make you look bad.  :D

Must have missed your reply in the Hackerott post that proves us correct beyond a doubt on Jacob, Holt, and Simmons Iacoletti...

What Hackerott post that proves you correct beyond a doubt?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2019, 04:16:59 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #147 on: May 02, 2019, 09:31:49 PM »
Thumb1:

JohnM

My take is that what is seen top left (Zfilm), and bottom left (Dfilm?), left to right is StellaJacobImage, GloriaHoltImage, and SharonSimmonsImage. And, should anyone wish to claim otherwise, if reliable provable indisputable evidence can be presented prior to midnight CST on 5/16/'19 that said LadyImages represent someone else, I will post on this thread no more forever, nor dispute said identities on any thread on this Forum, provided that anyone that wishes to claim otherwise makes a similar commitment prior to midnight CST on 5/9/'19.

In any event, the said 3 LadyImages worked in the near-by TSBD Bldg, and simply went outside during lunchtime to view the passing Motorcade, and found a nice spot along the Elm St curb/sidewalk to do so. Unfortunately, they were among other eyewitnesses to the murder of PresidentKennedy.

Re-posted due to original removal.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 09:50:51 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #147 on: May 02, 2019, 09:31:49 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #148 on: May 02, 2019, 10:04:57 PM »
My take is that what is seen top left (Zfilm), and bottom left (Dfilm?), left to right, is StellaJacobImage, GloriaHoltImage, and SharonSimmonsImage. And, should anyone wish to claim otherwise, if reliable provable indisputable evidence can be presented prior to midnight on 5/16/'19 that said LadyImages represent someone else, I will post on this thread no more forever, nor dispute said identities on any thread on this Forum, provided that anyone that wishes to claim otherwise makes a similar commitment prior to midnight CST on 5/9/'19.

So where's your "provable indisputable evidence" that said "LadyImages" in Zapruder are "StellaJacobImage, GloriaHoltImage, and SharonSimmonsImage"?  Or is that not necessary when it's your "take"?

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #149 on: May 03, 2019, 12:09:35 AM »
No serious poster denies that we have proven the 3 Women are Simmons, Holt, and Jacob and NOT Westbrook and Calvery as Karen Westbrook erroneously indicated...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #149 on: May 03, 2019, 12:09:35 AM »

Mobile View