Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: What Is Iacoletti's Definition Of "Evidence"?  (Read 3683 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Re: What Is Iacoletti's Definition Of "Evidence"?
« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2019, 05:39:42 PM »
Your simple argument is pure BS.

I have no idea what you're talking about.  What does "head level" mean?  How is this any different from the office photo where Calvery is closer to the camera than Westbrook?  Whose head do you think the camera is level to?

Incompetency is disqualifying...

The 3rd photo you refuse to post proves my point...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2019, 05:39:42 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2019, 05:53:08 PM »
Incompetency is disqualifying...

Agreed.  You're disqualified.  Your inability to even post a photograph proves my point.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 05:54:00 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online Brian Doyle

What Is Iacoletti's Definition Of "Evidence"?
« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2019, 05:55:14 PM »
I see Iacoletti offers no criticism or demand for precise evidence from Le Doux who is now over on the Prayer Man site saying Baker went to the Dal Tex Building before going in to the Depository...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2019, 05:55:14 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2019, 06:00:35 PM »
I see Iacoletti offers no criticism or demand for precise evidence from Le Doux who is now over on the Prayer Man site saying Baker went to the Dal Tex Building before going in to the Depository...

I don't participate on the Prayer Man site.  Why don't you stick to the conversations here instead of pining over all the places you have been banned from?

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #154 on: March 13, 2019, 10:00:20 PM »
I don't participate on the Prayer Man site.  Why don't you stick to the conversations here instead of pining over all the places you have been banned from?

Iacolletti,

When you say "participate," are you using that word in a narrow sense, or in a broad sense?

Is it a blog forum on which a member can "participate," you know -- by making posts, that sort of thing?

(IDK)

Regardless, do you like to go there to get the "latest scoop," the "low down" so-to-speak, "right straight from the horse's mouth"?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 10:02:27 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: March 13, 2019, 10:00:20 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2019, 05:10:04 AM »
Edit:

Is he evidence-exacting and demanding to the point of ridiculousness?

Do "Oswald Was At Most Unwitting" Conspiracy Theorists apply their evidentiary standards as rigorously to their own theories as they do to those of their detested "Lone Nutter" adversaries?

Just wondering.

Thanks.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

Edited and bumped

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 11:15:51 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2019, 01:34:23 PM »

It is refreshing that you no longer use anymore 'ad homs' in your postings, Albert.  Am glad you learned your lesson.  I've gone back and noticed that I have used such verbiage against you in posts of old, and for this, I apologize.  And I still think it was a dude taking pictures with a camera.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2019, 01:34:23 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2019, 03:44:44 PM »

No...You don't participate on DPF or the Education Forum because your Skeptoid naysaying would be instantly banned on those sites...You ran from Hackerott's latest video of Jacob, Holt, and Simmons because it finally disproved you which means you can't answer to the evidence you call for...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2019, 09:16:41 PM »
No...You don't participate on DPF or the Education Forum because your Skeptoid naysaying would be instantly banned on those sites...

You're banned from those sites. Therefore there is no need to point out the hundreds of examples of falsehoods that you have made about the case.

You ran from Hackerott's latest video of Jacob, Holt, and Simmons because it finally disproved you which means you can't answer to the evidence you call for...

It did nothing of the kind, and I didn’t “run” from anything.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2019, 09:16:41 PM »