Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?  (Read 6912 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?
« Reply #170 on: September 17, 2019, 04:30:37 PM »
I never said that your Towner blobs might be dudes wearing Bermuda shorts.  You made that up.

Have the Russkies landed yet?

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?
« Reply #170 on: September 17, 2019, 04:30:37 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #171 on: September 17, 2019, 04:41:24 PM »

I never said that your Towner blobs might be dudes wearing Bermuda shorts.  You made that up.

Iacoletti,

Why, then, did you post a photo of guys wearing Bermuda shorts on a thread in which you had already stated, in so many words, that the images of the three people on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film were so "blobish" that not only could it not be determined whether or not they were the three women standing by the Stemmons sign in Zapruder, but whether or not they were even women?

Of course you didn't outright say it. You're far too clever for that.

But you certainly insinuated it with that photo and, after I'd pointed out that it was a cool and blustery day in late November, another photo showing a guy wearing Bermuda shorts in the snow.

LOL

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 04:55:26 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #172 on: September 17, 2019, 05:39:08 PM »
Of course you didn't outright say it.

You're damn right I didn't.

I'm not going down your endless rabbit-holes of insinuations again.  You cannot prove that the Towner blobs are who you want them to be.  Period.

Let it go.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: September 17, 2019, 05:39:08 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #173 on: September 17, 2019, 05:46:21 PM »
You're damn right I didn't.

I'm not going down your endless rabbit-holes of insinuations again.  You cannot prove that the Towner blobs are who you want them to be.

Iacoletti,

The funny thing is that you, for some strange reason, don't even want them to be women.

Because if you were to admit that they're women, it would put even more pressure on you to admit that the one on the right is not only wearing a headscarf, but a headscarf the same color that your and Westbrook's "Westbrook" by the Stemmons sign in Zapruder is wearing.

And then you have the damn gall to claim it was I who posted those photos of those guys wearing Bermuda shorts?

LOL

-- MWT  :D

PS  The results on your poll are now 7 yes, 3 no (one of which was undoubtedly cast out of pure spite by my nemesis, "Mike" Clark), and one weasley undecided.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 06:25:24 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #174 on: September 17, 2019, 07:08:15 PM »
Enough of your lies!  I didn't claim you posted any photos of guys wearing Bermuda shorts.  Seriously Tommy, let it go.  Trying to engage with your blatant dishonesty is futile.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: September 17, 2019, 07:08:15 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #175 on: September 17, 2019, 07:29:41 PM »
Enough of your lies!  I didn't claim you posted any photos of guys wearing Bermuda shorts.  Seriously Tommy, let it go. Trying to engage with your blatant dishonesty is futile.

Iacoletti,

Fine. So now you're finally admitting that you posted them.

Why did you post them?

What point were you trying to make?

-- MWT  :D
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 03:34:30 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Barry Pollard

In order to put Darnell in position to film the Sitzman interview, You are being extremely liberal with your 10-15 Minutes after the Kill Shot time stamping of the Towner footage showing the Pergola. Your 10-15 minute time stamping does Not fit the time stamping Towner herself applied to her own footage. Also, I find it difficult to understand why a seasoned film journalist such as Darnell would elect to stand there and film a possible Sitzman Interview when he himself had No means to also record the accompanying Verbiage. All hell is unfolding around Darnell, yet he slams on the brakes and instead chooses to film what amounts to a Fractured Flicker interview?  Highly, Highly, unlikely and simply Not in step with Darnell being almost consistently In Motion from the time the Kill Shot was fired.

Okay, 8-10 minutes for all three segments. Darnell/Sitzman-Towner-Darnell/3G.
Darnell stopped to film when he needed to.
Check out the scenes from Parkland, lots of people talking but few of them heard but at least the newsmen got something.  That's what you did.
Do you see one of the three girls actually talking to the camerman as he filmed them?  And you ask why he would do such a thing?
Darnell filming Sitzman tells me one thing for certain, what she was saying was newsworthy and probably something he'd remember and pass on to his studio.  Get it?

Darnell was kicked out of the hotspot by the cops about 5-7 minutes after the HS along with most everyone else, as his scene behind the wall helps document.
He was right where he was supposed to be and stays there looking for leads. In less than ten minutes he probably has two witnesses on film saying that JFK was hit the head.  Who else had that?  If he told his studio that's what they said, then they know that's exactly what they said and then we'd know, when they played the footage.

JFK Assassination Forum

Mobile View