Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 94229 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
Are you really so naive that you think spies leave evidence like signed certified documents around to explain their actions?

No, I don't think that.  I also don't think that just because Walt makes up a story, that there is any truth to it.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

No, I don't think that.  I also don't think that just because Walt makes up a story, that there is any truth to it.

I'm sure you won't believe me....and frankly I don't care....But I did not make up the scenario that I've posted many times....   I'm not smart enough to find the solution by sorting the information.    I had very good help in finding my way through the smoke screen.....

Offline John Iacoletti

I'm sure you won't believe me....and frankly I don't care....But I did not make up the scenario that I've posted many times....   I'm not smart enough to find the solution by sorting the information.    I had very good help in finding my way through the smoke screen.....

So who was it who made up your scenario?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

So who was it who made up your scenario?

It's not a made up scenario ..... The scenario was created by deductive reasoning....   But You can accept that or reject as as you wish...  I've Had it!......I've run out of patience....   Good luck to you.

Offline John Iacoletti

LOL. There is literally no difference between ?made up scenario? and your ?deductive reasoning scenario?. There is no evidence that it is true.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Made up scenario: The fact that no curtain rods were ever found in the Depository after the assassination tells us that Mr Oswald had a rifle in the bag and told Mr Frazier it was curtain rods!

Deductive reasoning scenario: The fact that a pair of curtain rods were sent for testing for Mr Oswald's prints 8 days before a pair of curtain rods were removed from the Paine garage tells us that the conclusion that Mr Oswald brought a rifle and not curtain rods to work the morning of the assassination is radically unsafe!

Thumb1:

Offline Zeon Mason

Made up scenario: The fact that no curtain rods were ever found in the Depository after the assassination tells us that Mr Oswald had a rifle in the bag and told Mr Frazier it was curtain rods!

Deductive reasoning scenario: The fact that a pair of curtain rods were sent for testing for Mr Oswald's prints 8 days before a pair of curtain rods were removed from the Paine garage tells us that the conclusion that Mr Oswald brought a rifle and not curtain rods to work the morning of the assassination is radically unsafe!

Thumb1:

Alan, Walts scenario to some degree has deductive reasoning because of the fact that Oswald is recorded on a film made by someone, handing out "pro Castro" leaflets in New Orleans. This WREAKS of some sort of CIA or FBI operation  and or, at same time, set up Oswald as the patsy.

Then also, just "coincidentally" Oswald the guy that is the star of this film, just happenes to get ina fist fight with non other than Carlos Bringuier". Can you say the word "LARP"? Follpwed up very shortly afterwards by yet another film of Oswald, the star, explaining Marxism is different from Communism.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 07:59:12 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ted Shields

Alan, Walts scenario to some degree has deductive reasoning because of the fact that Oswald is recorded on a film made by someone, handing out "pro Castro" leaflets in New Orleans. This WREAKS of some sort of CIA or FBI operation  and or, at same time, set up Oswald as the patsy.

Then also, just "coincidentally" Oswald the guy that is the star of this film, just happenes to get ina fist fight with non other than Carlos Bringuier". Can you say the word "LARP"? Follpwed up very shortly afterwards by yet another film of Oswald, the star, explaining Marxism is different from Communism.

Brilliant from Oswald in his own way. Set it up for the cameras to film him being punched by Bringuier.

Oswald usually handed out leaflets with his home address on them.

The one occasion Oswald is known to have used pamphlets with the "544 CAMP ST." stamp was August 9, 1963, the day Carlos Bringuier and friends discovered him holding a demonstration only a few blocks from Bringuier's store. A year and a half earlier, 544 Camp Street had briefly been the workplace of *drum roll * - Carlos Bringuier - when he had served the Cuban Revolutionary Council.

Oswald went to a lot of trouble to set up that arrest on Canal St. He wanted Bringuier to hit him on TV so he could go write the Fair Play for Cuba Committee telling them of his near martyrdom.

Clearly a well laid trap for Bringuier to confront Oswald (which he did) and they all got chucked in jail. Oswald had the choice to pay a $25 fine and leave or to stay in jail. He chose to stay in jail. The questioning officer later said it looked like Oswald had set Bringuier up. Hence the later appearances of "it was staged" in conspiracy books. It was staged. By Oswald. This was all done to prove to the Fair Play For Cuba HQ in New York that he was worthy and legit. A "street agitator".
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 03:28:50 PM by Ted Shields »