Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 94252 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
So if I understand your idea, the original, was copied, but at a time it was incomplete, some time before the 24th. It simply had the submittion information (the stuff in red) and Howlett's initial signature. The original was then completed properly on the day they were handed back, with the 24th added, time and Howlett?s second signature along with Day's.

Then Day, when asked to provide the documentation concerning the Paine rods, could not find the original, and decided to add what he could. His signature, the correct time, and a date that he guessed incorrectly, the 26th. This was submitted as the WC exhibit.

Later the original was found.

That?s plausible. It wouldn?t be the first time he forged an earlier date on something.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

That?s plausible. It wouldn?t be the first time he forged an earlier date on something.

11-22-63 .....That was the date that he discovered the smudge on the woden fore grip, while dusting the carcano for prints in the TSBD....He made the lift shown as Tom Alyea watched him lift it.   Later that night the lift was released to the FBI ( VED ) Vince Drain signed that he received it and Captain Doughty signed fro the DPD...

Why is this so difficult for you to accept John?.....

Offline John Mytton

Didn't the FBI confirm that Day's palmprint of Oswald shared a number of random identical rifle marks and scratches, meaning that at some stage Oswald handled the rifle?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

11-22-63 .....That was the date that he discovered the smudge on the woden fore grip, while dusting the carcano for prints in the TSBD....He made the lift shown as Tom Alyea watched him lift it.   Later that night the lift was released to the FBI ( VED ) Vince Drain signed that he received it and Captain Doughty signed fro the DPD...

I know that?s the story you fabricated, but that doesn?t make it true. Drain didn?t know anything about it.

Offline John Iacoletti

Didn't the FBI confirm that Day's palmprint of Oswald shared a number of random identical rifle marks and scratches, meaning that at some stage Oswald handled the rifle?

No, that?s just what Hoover claimed in a memo. I just see a smudge with some lines drawn on it. How about you?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

I know that?s the story you fabricated, but that doesn?t make it true. Drain didn?t know anything about it.

John, When are you going to accept that Hoover's "Extra Special" special agents were nothing but mafia soldiers for Hoover..... Drain was a loyal soldier....

And Hoover controlled......

Offline John Mytton

I just see a smudge with some lines drawn on it. How about you?

I see a multigenerational image that probably originated from a photocopy.

Here's the Palmprint that Day lifted from Oswald's rifle and as can be seen, there is always a better copy.

JohnM

« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 03:08:16 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Zeon Mason

Lt. Day immediately turned toward the window behind him and started dusting the weapon for fingerprints. Day was still within the enclosure formed by the surrounding boxes. I filmed him lifting prints from the rifle. He lifted them off with scotch tape and placed them on little white cards. When he had finished, he handed the rifle to Captain Fritz.

http://www.jfk-online.com/alyea.html

the alleged  "lift" of a palm print on the barrel, WAS NOT filmed by Tom Alyea, since the rifle was NOT disassembled in that film segment of Tom Alyea recording Lt.Day doing some dusting of a FULLY ASSEMBLED rifle.