Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 93056 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Advertisement
I am wondering why we see two different versions of the same pieces of information. The time of release, 7.50, and Day's signature on the same line. Why the need to redo them?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

I am wondering why we see two different versions of the same pieces of information. The time of release, 7.50, and Day's signature on the same line. Why the need to redo them?

I don't think anything was altered but Day signed the original and at a different time signed Howlett's incomplete copy, which became the WC exhibit.

JohnM

Offline Colin Crow

I don't think anything was altered but Day signed the original and at a different time signed Howlett's incomplete copy, which became the WC exhibit.

JohnM

So if I understand your idea, the original, was copied, but at a time it was incomplete, some time before the 24th. It simply had the submittion information (the stuff in red) and Howlett's initial signature. The original was then completed properly on the day they were handed back, with the 24th added, time and Howlett?s second signature along with Day's.

Then Day, when asked to provide the documentation concerning the Paine rods, could not find the original, and decided to add what he could. His signature, the correct time, and a date that he guessed incorrectly, the 26th. This was submitted as the WC exhibit.

Later the original was found.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

~Sigh!~

They are exactly the same, Mr Cakebread, apart from the bits boxed in red below...

No Alan they are not the same....I compared them before the flashing back and forth on the same document tricked folks into believing they are only one document...

The difference is easily seen in JC DAY signature....  Obviously it is Day's signature but his signature is different on the two documents.

Offline Colin Crow

No Alan they are not the same....I compared them before the flashing back and forth on the same document tricked folks into believing they are only one document...

The difference is easily seen in JC DAY signature....  Obviously it is Day's signature but his signature is different on the two documents.

The release signature is different. The receiving one is identical.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

The release signature is different. The receiving one is identical.

Colin can you post both documents so we can compare them....

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh23/html/WH_Vol23_0394b.htm

Cropped close-ups:

These are TWO different documents.....
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 01:25:01 AM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Colin Crow

Colin can you post both documents so we can compare them....

Looking at the overlay, I also suspect that the "Day" at the bottom is different. The one under "Oswald".

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Looking at the overlay, I also suspect that the "Day" at the bottom is different. The one under "Oswald".

Yes you are right..... You have to be alert when John Mytton "The Flasher" posts those confusing flicks.....