Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 22948 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You may, Mr Cakebread, and you'd be right!  Thumb1:

The dates on the Crime Scene Search Section form(s) support this.

Mr Jenner's 'random' choice of 270 to start his Exhibit marking at supports it.

The fact that the 2 curtain rods 'marked 275 & 276' were tested for Mr Oswald's fingerprints supports it.

The utter inconsequentiality of the other items on this list supports it.

The utter pointlessness of the WC's on-the-record visit to the Paine home supports it.

The fact that none of these other items were tested for Mr Oswald's fingerprints supports it.

It's very simple:

2 curtain rods were found in the Depository; they were 'absorbed' into the 2 curtain rods still left in the Paine garage!

You realize of course, Mr Ford.....That I think I was merely rephrasing  ( or untangling) your position...    I often become confused in trying to follow your ideas, so I'm pleased that we are on the same page and in harmony on this point.   

Bottom Line.....  This phony list of junk that was taken from Liar Paine's  garage was nothing but a cover sham document created by the conspirators to make it appear that the curtain rods had come from that garage on March 15.     I reality the curtain rods came from that garage on November 22, 1963, and they were in the same flimsy light weight paper sack that contained Lee's sandwich and oranapple.....   Lee cupped the bottom of the flimsy paper sack in his palm to prevent his lunch from bursting the bottom of the sack and falling in the mud.  He ditched the paper sack and curtain rods prior to entering the back door near the Domino room where Jack Dougherty was watching for tardy employees.....

Offline Walt Cakebread

I conclude that CE1952 is a very poor photocopy of a document that was copied before John Howlett signed it a second time. It's similar to the following:

No, CE 1952 is NOT a photo copy of a document that was copied prior to Howett signing it.... CE 1952 (date 3 / 24 63 )and the document dated 3 /26/ 63 are two different documents.

The flashing images are a trick.... ignore Mytton's trickery and ....LOOK at the two documents and compare Day's signature and other writing  on the documents....
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 02:35:35 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

No, CE 1952 is NOT a photo copy of a document that was copied prior to Howett signing it.... CE 1952 (date 3 / 24 63 )and the document dated 3 /26/ 63 are two different documents.

The flashing images are a trick.... ignore Mytton's trickery and ....LOOK at the two documents and compare Day's signature and other writing  on the documents....

~Sigh!~

They are exactly the same, Mr Cakebread, apart from the bits boxed in red below...

Online Colin Crow

• Beware of Geeks bearing gifs.
I am wondering why we see two different versions of the same pieces of information. The time of release, 7.50, and Day's signature on the same line. Why the need to redo them?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

I am wondering why we see two different versions of the same pieces of information. The time of release, 7.50, and Day's signature on the same line. Why the need to redo them?

I don't think anything was altered but Day signed the original and at a different time signed Howlett's incomplete copy, which became the WC exhibit.

JohnM

Online Colin Crow

I don't think anything was altered but Day signed the original and at a different time signed Howlett's incomplete copy, which became the WC exhibit.

JohnM

So if I understand your idea, the original, was copied, but at a time it was incomplete, some time before the 24th. It simply had the submittion information (the stuff in red) and Howlett's initial signature. The original was then completed properly on the day they were handed back, with the 24th added, time and Howlett?s second signature along with Day's.

Then Day, when asked to provide the documentation concerning the Paine rods, could not find the original, and decided to add what he could. His signature, the correct time, and a date that he guessed incorrectly, the 26th. This was submitted as the WC exhibit.

Later the original was found.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

~Sigh!~

They are exactly the same, Mr Cakebread, apart from the bits boxed in red below...

No Alan they are not the same....I compared them before the flashing back and forth on the same document tricked folks into believing they are only one document...

The difference is easily seen in JC DAY signature....  Obviously it is Day's signature but his signature is different on the two documents.

Online Colin Crow

No Alan they are not the same....I compared them before the flashing back and forth on the same document tricked folks into believing they are only one document...

The difference is easily seen in JC DAY signature....  Obviously it is Day's signature but his signature is different on the two documents.

The release signature is different. The receiving one is identical.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

The release signature is different. The receiving one is identical.

Colin can you post both documents so we can compare them....

Cropped close-ups:

These are TWO different documents.....
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 01:25:01 AM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Colin Crow

Colin can you post both documents so we can compare them....

Looking at the overlay, I also suspect that the "Day" at the bottom is different. The one under "Oswald".

JFK Assassination Forum

Mobile View