Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 94231 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
Apology for your lazy mistake accepted, Mr Mytton! 

Sorry Alan, but after Denis exposed the ridiculous assumptions that you pass off as fact, I have no reason to read your posts, whereas when Colin posted the document he at least comes with some credibility and I took notice.

JohnM
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 02:54:13 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

That's actually a neat analogy but arse up, my personal diary is always accurate because I'm writing about something that's important to me, whereas just another document that is thrust in my face at work will likely just get signed off.

:D

Oh my, oh my, Mr Mytton, you're really reaching now!

And diverting!

Let's try again...

We have three dates in front of us:

3-15-64: this date of evidence submission is on both versions of the official Crime Scene Search Section form

3-24-64: this date of evidence release is on the original (color) version which did not see the light of day until decades after the assassination

3-26-64: this date of evidence release is on the black-and-white copy version which became a WC Exhibit.

So, Mr Mytton, simple question for you:

Is it your fantastic conclusion that all three of these dates was written down in error?

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

Sorry Alan, but after Denis exposed the ridiculous assumptions that you pass off as fact, I have no reason to read your posts, whereas when Colin posted the document he at least comes with some credibility and I took notice.

JohnM

Keep wriggling, Mr Mytton-----everyone's watching!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

On your example I can see for some reason the photocopy has Burkley's signature removed. It does not appear to be lost from the photocopy process but a deliberate removal. Why would anyone do that? Without doing an overlay I can't see any other obvious alterations. Thanks for providing another example though. Do you not agree that the documents shown are "alterations" of originals?

Colin, I do not believe that Burkley's signature was removed from the poor photocopy of the Facesheet, either by the photocopy process or by any other means. Burkley had yet to sign the Facesheet at the time that it was photocopied.

Offline Zeon Mason

If still not convinced by the blinking documents, focus on the blinking lights, and count slowly backwards from 100 until you fall asleep. When you awaken tomorrow, you will accept all the WC mistakes as perfectly normal and usual.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 03:05:43 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

Since Colin discovered the WC exhibit it helps make all the pieces fall into place.
Like Tim's example, I think Day signed and dated a photocopy or carbon of Howlett's earlier partially completed copy which became the WC exhibit.
Also if Day was going to alter the date wouldn't he just alter the 4 into 6 and just leave the signature?

JohnM

I hadn't actually thought of that. It's a good possibility. A very good one.  I was thinking that the 6 in the very poor photocopy was just a "warped" replication of the 4. 

Offline John Mytton

Keep wriggling, Mr Mytton-----everyone's watching!

Thumb1:

Sorry Alan but I don't have a "theory" that's in desperate need of supporting evidence.
I see a date that was written in error because as I contend each section was written at different times and the document that Colin posted 100% reinforces my original hypothesis that dates were written at different times. Case closed. Try again.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

So you conclude that both Howlett and Day signed a form on two occasions that had the wrong date of submission of the evidence. Could both of then be so sloppy? Do you think they do not even read the documents they put their signature to in such an important case? It was an eight day mistake.....an error of 800% if signed on the 24th.

I consider whoever marked in the dates to be sloppy. I've signed numerous documents without noting the dates on them , unless I was the one writing the dates on them.