Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 95369 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement

Ironically the show dedicated 180 shows to the concept of "nothing" kinda make ya think, eh?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

Excuse me, but how are curtain rods found in the garage owned by the Paines, which is where the rods you cited were found, evidence that Oswald brought curtain rods with him to work, to the TSBD?

If he brought rods to work then they should be found/located in the TSBD. Finding curtain rods back at the garage clearly, to me, indicates he didn't bring them, i.e., these rods, to work since they are in the garage.

And for what it's worth, here is a photo of Oswald's room on the eve of the assassination. The rods appear to me to be fine:

Just came across this...........why would anyone be taking a photo of Oswald's room on the night of the 21st of November?

Were these rods printed too? After all they at least could have been handled by Oswald and returned by him to the boarding house when he returned to 1026 N Beckley after the shooting. More relevant as evidence than any that remained in the Paine garage.

Offline Alan Ford

Alan, from the start all we have wanted to know is, besides 1 document with handwritten dates what supporting evidence does your theory have?
You know like an employee from the Depository that actually found the curtain rods?
Or another employee that heard about curtain rods being found?
Or an official search that happened just before the 15th?
Or something at least credible?

Howlett: Look Day, I'm giving you these curtain rods that I just found 3 months later in the TSBD and I want to know if Oswald touched them?
Day: Why not just throw them away?
Howlett: No, I want to exchange these with the ones that I'm going to later find at the Paine residence, because that makes sense, right?
Day: yeah whatever, just give them here and I'll date it earlier than the official search.
Howlett: Ok, do whatever you think best.

JohnM

:D

Mr Mytton, you can keep talking around the Crime Scene Search Section form all you want, but the question is not going away!

Do you believe that both dates on this form are wrong?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Hi John, the plain truth is, Alan doesn't have any supporting evidence to back up his 'theory'.

:D

The plain truth, Mr Pointing, is that you don't have any rational explanation for what the official Crime Scene Search Section form plainly tells us, and it's frustrating you.

Get back to us when you've come up with something better than Jenner suspected Ruth Paine so ordered a completely meaningless and pointless fingerprint test on the rods in her garage!

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

Thanks Denis, so the plot goes deeper and gets more convoluted at each step. It's no wonder why Alan quickly retreated from this explanation, Wow, just Wow!

JohnM

Two Warren Gullibles with completely different (and equally incoherent) 'explanations', assuring each other there is no problem!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

Do we not also have a document in the official record that has an altered date of release and a signature removed? What does that tell us?

I think the proclamation of "thread death" might be premature.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 10:27:01 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline Tim Nickerson

Do we not also have a document in the official record that has an altered date of release and a signature removed?

Do we?

JFK Assassination Forum