Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 94275 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Advertisement
Already shown. Go back and read the postings

Stay classy, Messrs Weidmann & Chapman...

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Stay classy, Messrs Weidmann & Chapman...

Please do not associate me with Chapman

Offline John Mytton

So! Are both dates on this form wrong? Is this really the best our LN friends can come up with by way of explanation?

Thumb1:

This is all you've got, 1 document and from which you've produced an entire narrative with a cast of thousands. You guys.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

This is all you've got, 1 document and from which you've produced an entire narrative with a cast of thousands. You guys.

JohnM

Isn't that similar to what the WC did?

Offline John Mytton

Isn't that similar to what the WC did?

No, the WC looked at thousands of documents and interviewed hundreds of people, producing 26 volumes of evidence and based their opinion on this mountain of overwhelming evidence.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

No, the WC looked at thousands of documents and interviewed hundreds of people, producing 26 volumes of evidence and based their opinion on this mountain of overwhelming evidence.

JohnM

Volume doesn't guarantee a correct outcome and much of their "conclusions" were not supported by the actual evidence in the 26 volumes.

Your appeal to authority is meaningless.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 03:05:21 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Colin Crow

JohnM

Never mind the quality, feel the width.

?I don?t know if anyone will ever get the answer. I am not convinced, as I look back on it now, that Lee Rankin did not know about the CIA conspiracies to kill Castro. I don?t have any evidence, but as I look back on the failure to bring us together to speculate, he never encouraged us to think speculatively, and the way Rankin always operated with his door always closed, maybe he knew something and it was his secret.? WC staff lawyer Judge Burt Griffin
From Case Closed, G. Posner

"Liebeler  explained (to Epstein) how the commissions staff lawyers had done virtually all the real detective work."

?Liebeler revealed the intense time constraints faced by the staff, a situation made worse by the FBI?s incompetence; he described the bureau?s investigation as ?a joke?. He told Epstein about Rankin?s ill- chosen comment at the end of the investigation regarding the need to draw the work to a close, even if there were still unanswered questions; ?we are supposed to be closing doors, not opening them?.
From A Cruel and Shockng Act: The Secret History of the Kennedy Assassination. P. Shenon

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Mountain, yes. Overwhelming evidence?  LOL