Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 95503 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Advertisement
If you want to advocate this science fiction narrative, then accept the evidence that Oswald carried a long bag that contained the rifle.

The problem is (and if there's one thing we can agree on, it's the silliness of Walt's "hoax assassination" narrative), that there is no evidence that Oswald carried a long bag that contained the rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

The problem is (and if there's one thing we can agree on, it's the silliness of Walt's "hoax assassination" narrative), that there is no evidence that Oswald carried a long bag that contained the rifle.

I've never ever said that the 27 inch FLIMSY paper sack contained a rifle....Where did you get that absurd idea?     I HAVE said repeatedly that Lee was playing the same stupi game that he played at Walker's in April.....  Where he fired a bullet through Walker's window to make it appear that he had ATTEMPTED to shoot one of Castro's arch foes.......

If you can't see that Lee was using the same basic MO on 11/22/ 63 ..... There's little hope for you.

Offline Jerry Freeman

This is getting sillier with every post.   

JFK Assassination Forum

Online John Iacoletti

I've never ever said that the 27 inch FLIMSY paper sack contained a rifle....Where did you get that absurd idea?

I didn?t say you did. That?s ?Richard??s absurd idea.

I HAVE said repeatedly that Lee was playing the same stupi game that he played at Walker's in April.....  Where he fired a bullet through Walker's window to make it appear that he had ATTEMPTED to shoot one of Castro's arch foes.......

This, however, is your absurd idea.

Offline Walt Cakebread

I didn?t say you did. That?s ?Richard??s absurd idea.

This, however, is your absurd idea.

Explain why you think the idea is absurd.....

JFK Assassination Forum

Online John Iacoletti

Explain why you think the idea is absurd.....

There's no evidence whatsoever that either the Walker shooting or the JFK shooting were arranged as hoaxes to get Oswald into Cuba.  That's just a Walt fabrication.

Offline Walt Cakebread

There's no evidence whatsoever that either the Walker shooting or the JFK shooting were arranged as hoaxes to get Oswald into Cuba.  That's just a Walt fabrication.

Are you really so naive that you think spies leave evidence like signed certified documents around to explain their actions?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Zeon Mason

This hypothetical  composite theory 
"Oswald framed by conspirator shooters" and "Oswald part of some plan to infiltrate Oswald into Cuba after the shooting by some other shooters"

As I understand Walts theory (and correct me if i have misunderstood)

1. An MC rifle WAS found on 6th floor.  near the rear staircase, between the 2 rows of boxes which were NOT in the configuration as seen in the still photo of the rifle, because its admitted that some boxes were moved to facilitate the photo taken of rifle as it lay on the floor. And this is based somewhat on Wietzmans statement of having been looking under a palette, when Boone then shined a light  into the gap between the boxes and saw the rifle. Weitzman, however , said the rifle was "well hidden" and "covered with boxes"  so there is some doubt that Weitzman actually SAW the rifle, from ground level,  with  Boone shining the light from above into a gap between 2 stacked walls of boxes , as the wall of boxes had not yet been "destacked" and some removed for the photo to be made.

2. The MC rifle was planted BEFORE the shooting occurs, and this MC rifle was NOT FIRED. ???

3. Whatever no. of shots were fired from the SE 6th floor window, are from some other rifle, those shells heard hitting the floor, are Harold Norman misinterpreting the noise of the rifle being used, or there were shells that fell, and picked up by the assassin, and Luke Mooney must have seen some other shells, or Luke Mooney is BS.

4. Lee was aware of some part of this plot, but was not aware that JFK was actually going to get shot, just that it was a LARP gathering to create the illusion that JFK was shot, and that Oswald was the assassin, to then have Oswald "escape" and that would convince Castro that Oswald was a real assassin/Marxist and would thus allow Oswald into Cuba as a "defector" and comrade for the cause.

I can only say, that no. 1 is about the only part I can agree with and in fact, may be probable. The other 3, are imo, very improbable, because why not just USE the MC rifle and thus make it even MORE convincing Oswald was the asssasin, if that was the plot.

So the MC rifle being fired, at least 2 shots, by some conspirator, whom had Oswald have possession of that rifle for some time previous, seems the easier way to set up Oswald, either as some  plot to inflltrate Oswald or outright  make Oswald the patsy.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 10:41:43 PM by Zeon Mason »