Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 95994 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Advertisement
No, the FBI didn?t get that index card until November 29th.
Yes John, I know the official tale.....The evidence speaks louder ....

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

The "Day" in each case looks identical.....just moved slightly.....my guess is it result of carbon copy and the copy paper underneath moved slightly when that word was written.

Great Scott, Holmes, I think you have it!  Thumb1:  Thumb1:  Thumb1:

My suggestion of the chronology would be this.

The original CSS was a form that had a carbon copy underneath. The original was written on by Day using red pen on the day they were submitted on two occasions. Day completed everything in red in the top portion. Howlett signed off at this time in blue, the top signature. Then the rods were fingerprinted and the results placed on the form again in red, maybe indicating a quick turnaround. The "Day" at the bottom was written as an afterthought and at a time when the carbon copy had moved slightly underneath.

For some reason the original was detached from the carbon copy after the results were entered but prior to release.

The blue pen was used to enter the release date information at a later time. Howlett signing at that time and Day entering the information. So the original had the correct information and Howlett's signature on the release line but the carbon had nothing on those lines. This was later filled in by Day with the correct time of release but the incorrect date. It was this carbon copy that was used as the WC exhibit.

Another brilliantly cogent suggestion, Mr Crow, though I'm not all the way convinced this accounts for the 3-26-64 'error'...

If you are right, then perhaps the WC later asked for the copy, which was when Lieutenant Day found it was incomplete and filled it out from memory. Odd though that he gets the date wrong but the time exactly right? Odd also that he doesn't just pull out the original (which, as you point out, "had the correct information and Howlett's signature on the release line") and copy the information?

The '3-25-64' notation on the card for photographs of fingerprints found on curtain rods (which is, of course, not the same as photographs of curtain rods themselves!) might also be worth thinking about in this context.

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

Was the clipboard, discovered by (and manufactured by) Frankie Kaiser on the sixth floor about a week after the assassination, ever fingerprinted to determine handling by the misappropriating, commie, recently deceased accused assassin?

Don't think so. Not sure it was even determined conclusively whether Mr Oswald's writing was on it?

The potential evidentiary significance of curtain rods found in the Depository would have been far greater than that of a clipboard, which Mr Oswald would have used, innocent or guilty.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

Great Scott, Holmes, I think you have it!  Thumb1:  Thumb1:  Thumb1:

Another brilliantly cogent suggestion, Mr Crow, though I'm not all the way convinced this accounts for the 3-26-64 'error'...

If you are right, then perhaps the WC later asked for the copy, which was when Lieutenant Day found it was incomplete and filled it out from memory. Odd though that he gets the date wrong but the time exactly right? Odd also that he doesn't just pull out the original (which, as you point out, "had the correct information and Howlett's signature on the release line") and copy the information?

The '3-25-64' notation on the card for photographs of fingerprints found on curtain rods (which is, of course, not the same as photographs of curtain rods themselves!) might also be worth thinking about in this context.

Thumb1:

Of course Alan, my scenario does not account for the original date of March 15. Then again this particular date has significance for assassinations.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 11:49:22 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline Alan Ford

Of course Alan, my scenario does not account for the original date of March 15. Then again this particular date has significance for assassinations.

Ha, never thought of that!

"Beware the Ides of March, all ye who swear/ No curtain rods Depositoried were..." Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

I don't really understand why it's so important to Walt that the idex card went to Washington on 11/23/63 when all the evidence shows it didn't get there until the 29th.

I just don't understand his narrative...

Martin, I'm a bit disappointed that you can't see the truth....   And I don't believe it's difficult to understand.    The major problem is: most folks want to believe the authorities.     But I'm here to tell you... The authorities were the conspirators....

Detective Day was the biggest teller of non truths involved in the TSBD evidence.....  He started out investigating the case as an honest detective, but it wasn't long until he perceived what Hoover and LBJ wanted from the DPD.... 

Tom Alyea was on the scene when Detective Day started examining the evidence just as a honest detective would.....  He started looking for prints on the rifle ( you've seen the video of Day dusting the rifle for prints)   Day is on record as having found prints on the rifle ...  As he examined the rifle he knew that a rifle is normally  held by the left palm beneath the fore grip of the rifle, so that is a logical place to look for a palm print ....And Day DID find what he thought might be a palm print on the Carcano fore grip.   He knew that the wood would absorb the print rapidly so to preserve what he imagined to be a palm print he used cellophane tape to lift that smudge from the WOODEN forgrip.   There can be no intelligent dispute that the print was lifted from the WOODEN fore grip because the bayonet slot is visible on the lift.....  and that baynet slot was cut into the wooden fore grip of all model 91 / 38 Mannlicher Carcanos.

Do you understand? 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 04:06:56 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

Colin the signature of Day is NOT identical....Nor is the time release the same.....  and there are other differences.......

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Yes John, I know the official tale.....The evidence speaks louder ....

Your undated evidence list tells no tale.