Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 96062 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
As my example shows the copy of CE2637 we have is not of sufficient quality to see the required details but the original shows what appears to be a good copy of a human print.

I don?t think anyone is disputing that there is a human print on Day?s index card.

I see no reason to doubt the findings knowing that an original most probably exists, the rifle still exists and we now have a high def copy of Days original day 1 Oswald palm print for comparison. I believe it's a little naive to suggest that The FBI would leave themselves open to such easily discovered deception.

?Day?s original day 1 Oswald palm print?. LOL

The FBI analyzed what they were sent. No more, no less.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 05:32:35 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

I don?t think anyone is disputing that there is a human print on Day?s index card.

?Day?s original day 1 Oswald palm print?. LOL

The FBI analyzed what they were sent. No more, no less.

According to he FBI lab ....There was no identifiable print in that index card....The FBI examined it on Saturday 11/23/63 and reported the print was nothing but a smudge and useless for identification purposes.

Offline Alan Ford

Is there any technical explanation for the fact that as we flick from original to CE1952
----------------'Day' stays in exactly the same place
----------------'Oswald' moves noticeably to the right?

Wrinkling or stretching of paper during the copying process?

Hard to see how that would work, however!

Here's the reverse side of the original:

No anomaly there when the original was being photographed--------------so it would have to have happened at copying stage...

But how?  ???
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 07:18:43 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Offline Colin Crow

Is there any technical explanation for the fact that as we flick from original to CE1952
----------------'Day' stays in exactly the same place
----------------'Oswald' moves noticeably to the right?

Wrinkling or stretching of paper during the copying process?

Hard to see how that would work, however!

Here's the reverse side of the original:

No anomaly there when the original was being photographed--------------so it would have to have happened at copying stage...

But how?  ???

The "Day" in each case looks identical.....just moved slightly.....my guess is it result of carbon copy and the copy paper underneath moved slightly when that word was written.

My suggestion of the chronology would be this.

The original CSS was a form that had a carbon copy underneath. The original was written on by Day using red pen on the day they were submitted on two occasions. Day completed everything in red in the top portion. Howlett signed off at this time in blue, the top signature. Then the rods were fingerprinted and the results placed on the form again in red, maybe indicating a quick turnaround. The "Day" at the bottom was written as an afterthought and at a time when the carbon copy had moved slightly underneath.

For some reason the original was detached from the carbon copy after the results were entered but prior to release.

The blue pen was used to enter the release date information at a later time. Howlett signing at that time and Day entering the information. So the original had the correct information and Howlett's signature on the release line but the carbon had nothing on those lines. This was later filled in by Day with the correct time of release but the incorrect date. It was this carbon copy that was used as the WC exhibit.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 11:56:09 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

According to he FBI lab ....There was no identifiable print in that index card....The FBI examined it on Saturday 11/23/63 and reported the print was nothing but a smudge and useless for identification purposes.

No, the FBI didn?t get that index card until November 29th.

Offline Colin Crow

Why did the WC use Day to process the rods? I thought that the FBI were the investigative arm of the WC.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

No, the FBI didn?t get that index card until November 29th.

I don't really understand why it's so important to Walt that the idex card went to Washington on 11/23/63 when all the evidence shows it didn't get there until the 29th.

I just don't understand his narrative...