Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 93039 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
I see a multigenerational image that probably originated from a photocopy.

Here's the Palmprint that Day lifted from Oswald's rifle and as can be seen, there is always a better copy.

Great! Where are the ?irregularities? from the rifle barrel?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Great! Where are the ?irregularities? from the rifle barrel?

As my example shows the copy of CE2637 we have is not of sufficient quality to see the required details but the original shows what appears to be a good copy of a human print.
I see no reason to doubt the findings knowing that an original most probably exists, the rifle still exists and we now have a high def copy of Days original day 1 Oswald palm print for comparison. I believe it's a little naive to suggest that The FBI would leave themselves open to such easily discovered deception.

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

So if I understand your idea, the original, was copied, but at a time it was incomplete, some time before the 24th. It simply had the submittion information (the stuff in red) and Howlett's initial signature. The original was then completed properly on the day they were handed back, with the 24th added, time and Howlett?s second signature along with Day's.

Then Day, when asked to provide the documentation concerning the Paine rods, could not find the original, and decided to add what he could. His signature, the correct time, and a date that he guessed incorrectly, the 26th. This was submitted as the WC exhibit.

Later the original was found.

Well, Mr Mytton's ingenious idea is that, apart from 3-26-64, all the dates
-------------3-15-64 x2
-------------3-24-64
are wrong!  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Looking at the overlay, I also suspect that the "Day" at the bottom is different. The one under "Oswald".

It's the same---just cropped at the bottom!  Thumb1:

Offline Colin Crow

It's the same---just cropped at the bottom!  Thumb1:

I mean the downstroke on the "d" of Oswald runs into the "a" Day in different places? That is not a crop at the bottom of the downstroke of the "y".

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

I mean the downstroke on the "d" of Oswald runs into the "a" Day in different places? That is not a crop at the bottom of the downstroke of the "y".

Yeah, when I was trying to line up the two images I noticed the bottom Day signature seems to be slightly off.

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

By gum, you're right, Mr Crow------I do apologise!  Thumb1:

Very interesting indeed...

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Yeah, when I was trying to line up the two images I noticed the bottom Day signature seems to be slightly off.

And yet it slipped your mind to mention it------------you're getting as error-prone as Lieutenant Day, Mr Mytton!  :D