Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 94273 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Advertisement
Sorry Alan but I don't have a "theory" that's in desperate need of supporting evidence.
I see a date that was written in error because as I contend each section was written at different times and the document that Colin posted 100% reinforces my original hypothesis that dates were written at different times. Case closed. Try again.

JohnM

Yeah, I think you solved this one. It would have been nice though if Day had taken the time to correct the March 15 date when he marked in March 26 on the copy. Oh well.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

I see a date that was written in error because as I contend each section was written at different times and the document that Colin posted 100% reinforces my original hypothesis that dates were written at different times. Case closed. Try again.

JohnM

:D

Question: How can you tell when a Warren Worshipper is bluffing?
Answer: He declares 'Case Closed'!

Now, Mr Mytton, we already know that the document was written at different times:
-------------when a piece of evidence is being signed in, the date and time are recorded  Thumb1:
-------------when the same piece of evidence is being signed out, the date and time are recorded  Thumb1:

There were rules around this, standard procedure. An official Crime Scene Search Section evidence form-----despite your best efforts to convince us otherwise-----was rather more formal and official an affair than a personal diary.

So!

The question is: How do you account for the existence of two different release dates on the two different versions of the official Crime Scene Search Section form, yet the same submission date?

Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

Yeah, I think you solved this one. It would have been nice though if Day had taken the time to correct the March 15 date when he marked in March 26 on the copy. Oh well.

Thanks Tim, also a piece of supporting evidence is the following dated form where Day examined the curtain rods on the 25th which is the perfectly applicable date for curtain rods received on the 24th.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

I consider whoever marked in the dates to be sloppy. I've signed numerous documents without noting the dates on them , unless I was the one writing the dates on them.

Are you a law enforcement official, Mr Nickerson, with special responsibility for investigating the death of your President?

Offline Tim Nickerson

Are you a law enforcement official, Mr Nickerson, with special responsibility for investigating the death of your President?

No, I'm not. But I do regularly sign off on deliveries worth more than $30,000. The two curtain rods that Howlett removed from the Paine garage on Mar 23 were worthless.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

Thanks Tim, also a piece of supporting evidence is the following dated form where Day examined the curtain rods on the 25th which is the perfectly applicable date for curtain rods received on the 24th.

JohnM

Working well as a team guys.....LOL. Much laughter with each effort. Please indulge me (and that will make at least two of us).

Of course and date....eg the 25th March could be anything given the evidence before us from your theory....sloppy dating by Day.....and a heavy workload on a case that was solved by day one. Isn?t that why he did not include the bottle and chicken lunch remnants in the evidence sent to the FBI on the night of the assassination? No Oswald prints found. There you go, Oswald filter applied less than 12 hours of the shooting.

Offline Colin Crow

No, I'm not. But I do regularly sign off on deliveries worth more than $30,000. The two curtain rods that Howlett removed from the Paine garage on Mar 23 were worthless.

Agree that the Paine rods were essentially worthless as evidence. Question is why make a such fuss over them at that stage.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Agree that the Paine rods were essentially worthless as evidence. Question is why make a such fuss over them at that stage.

Wasn't there a number of items recovered from the Paine residence, maybe they were just trying to establish that Oswald was ever at the Paine residence, what proof is there that Oswald was actually in the Paine house?
Did Frazier see Oswald go into the house?
Wasn't Ruth connected to the CIA?
Wasn't Marina connected to the KGB?
Wasn't Ruth's kids 7th level Masons?
And as for Michael Paine he was guilty up to his eyeballs.

So my conclusion is that nobody can be trusted and they wanted proof that Oswald stayed at the Paine residence!

JohnM