Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 96289 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Advertisement
Well now, this is rich!

Over on another forum, Mr S Galbraith has written the following (emphasis added):

"Go to any conspiracy site and look up the discussion of the "curtain rods"
issue/question.

"Nearly every single conspiracy advocate - no matter how extreme or
moderate, no matter how sensible (some can be more reasonable than others)
- will insist he had curtain rods with him. And most will say they found
rods in the Paine garage and therefore, for some reason, that's evidence
he brought them to work
. How are rods found back in a garage in Ft. Worth
evidence they were brought to a building in Dallas?

"It's just completely illogical."

Now! What's completely illogical here is Mr Galbraith's behavior. He is a member of this forum. I have invited him----------along with Mr von Pein and others---------to debate the evidence that 2 curtain rods tested for fingerprinting on 15 March cannot possibly have been found in the Paine garage. Given Mr Galbraith's evident interest in the curtain rods issue, he will have seen this invitation. Yet he stays away from a robust discussion, preferring instead to go elsewhere and write this utter strawman mischaracterization of the current state of the debate.

So!

Mr Galbraith, I hereby re-invite you to debate with me----------here on this forum----------the implications of this official Crime Scene Search Section form:

Let's see just how secure you are in your own 'logical' approach to the evidence!  Thumb1:

Bumped for Mr Galbraith!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

:D

You keep running away from my question, Mr Mytton:

Do you believe both dates on this form are wrong?

Simple yes or no!  Thumb1:

Bumped for Mr Mytton!  Thumb1:

Offline Denis Pointing

Bumped for Mr Mytton!  Thumb1:

You still don't get it, do you? Threads dead and your pet theory has died with it. Everyone else has moved on. Like I told you way back, the very basics of your story theory don't add up, just don't make any sense. Going by the lack of interest it would seem both 'sides' agree on this. Why would anyone even bother to attempt to discuss this with you any longer? You've been giving several possible explanations, which you asked for BTW, and you automatically dismiss them with shouts of "preposterous" & "not cogent". Congratulations, you've established quite a reputation for yourself here...a reputation for being someone who's not worth trying to hold an intelligent and polite debate with.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Thumb1: 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 08:27:41 PM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

You still don't get it, do you? Threads dead and your pet theory has died with it. Everyone else has moved on. Like I told you way back, the very basics of your story theory don't add up, just don't make any sense. Going by the lack of interest it would seem both 'sides' agree on this. Why would anyone even bother to attempt to discuss this with you any longer? You've been giving several possible explanations, which you asked for BTW, and you automatically dismiss them with shouts of "preposterous" & "not cogent". Congratulations, you've established quite a reputation for yourself here...a reputation for being someone who's not worth trying to hold an intelligent and polite debate with.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Thumb1:

The issue will be dead when someone can offer a rational counter-explanation for the plain-as-day evidence that 2 curtain rods were submitted for checking for Mr Oswald's prints 8 days before 2 curtain rods were 'found' in the Paine garage, and that the crime lab did not release the first 2 curtain rods until after the WC visit to the Paine garage.

The question of whether curtain rods were ever found in the Depository is one that goes to the very heart of the WC case against Mr Oswald. Warren Gullible protestations to the contrary, the official Crime Scene Search Section form presents a very large problem for those who support the official story.

Now!

So far, Messrs Nickerson, Pointing and Mytton have stepped forward, offered completely nonsensical theories (Both dates are just, yannow, wrong... Jenner suspected Ruth Paine of, well, something or other, and Oswald's prints on the rods in her garage would have indicated, well, something or other... Someone played a hoax by leaving curtain rods in the TSBD, and it's just coincidence that the numbers just happen to be 275 and 276 in each case), and then breezily declared 'Nothing to see here------matter resolved!'.

This is of course typical of the Warren Gullible modus operandi: I will fearlessly follow the evidence wherever it leads, and make sure the place we end up is always safely within the confines of the Warren Report narrative.

We all know that if dates and timestamps on an official form so clearly demolished a conspiracy claim, these gentlemen would (rightly) dismiss CT attempts to throw strained and incoherent theories at the problem as kook reality-denial. They would be sending us to the pertinent setting-the-record-straight page on Mr McAdams' Warren Gullible site.

Mr Pointing must know that his ridiculous explanation doesn't stack up, and that none of the other attempted LN explanations do either. His frustration at this, and his misdirected anger towards me, are certainly palpable. I forgive him, he's human!  Thumb1:

But! Some things are even more important than Mr Pointing's feelings... So the challenge remains open:

Can anyone who believes Mr Oswald did not bring curtain rods to work on the morning of 11/22/63 offer a rational counter-explanation for the plain-as-day evidence that
---------------------------2 curtain rods were submitted for checking Mr Oswald's prints 8 days before 2 curtain rods were 'found' in the Paine garage
---------------------------the crime lab did not release the first 2 curtain rods until after the WC visit to the Paine garage?

Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

The issue will be dead when someone can offer a rational counter-explanation for the plain-as-day evidence that 2 curtain rods were submitted for checking for Mr Oswald's prints 8 days before 2 curtain rods were 'found' in the Paine garage, and that the crime lab did not release the first 2 curtain rods until after the WC visit to the Paine garage.

The question of whether curtain rods were ever found in the Depository is one that goes to the very heart of the WC case against Mr Oswald. Warren Gullible protestations to the contrary, the official Crime Scene Search Section form presents a very large problem for those who support the official story.

Now!

So far, Messrs Nickerson, Pointing and Mytton have stepped forward, offered completely nonsensical theories (Both dates are just, yannow, wrong... Jenner suspected Ruth Paine of, well, something or other, and Oswald's prints on the rods in her garage would have indicated, well, something or other... Someone played a hoax by leaving curtain rods in the TSBD, and it's just coincidence that the numbers just happen to be 275 and 276 in each case), and then breezily declared 'Nothing to see here------matter resolved!'.

This is of course typical of the Warren Gullible modus operandi: I will fearlessly follow the evidence wherever it leads, and make sure the place we end up is always safely within the confines of the Warren Report narrative.

We all know that if dates and timestamps on an official form so clearly demolished a conspiracy claim, these gentlemen would (rightly) dismiss CT attempts to throw strained and incoherent theories at the problem as kook reality-denial. They would be sending us to the pertinent setting-the-record-straight page on Mr McAdams' Warren Gullible site.

Mr Pointing must know that his ridiculous explanation doesn't stack up, and that none of the other attempted LN explanations do either. His frustration at this, and his misdirected anger towards me, are certainly palpable. I forgive him, he's human!  Thumb1:

But! Some things are even more important than Mr Pointing's feelings... So the challenge remains open:

Can anyone who believes Mr Oswald did not bring curtain rods to work on the morning of 11/22/63 offer a rational counter-explanation for the plain-as-day evidence that
---------------------------2 curtain rods were submitted for checking Mr Oswald's prints 8 days before 2 curtain rods were 'found' in the Paine garage
---------------------------the crime lab did not release the first 2 curtain rods until after the WC visit to the Paine garage?

Thumb1:

Alan, from the start all we have wanted to know is, besides 1 document with handwritten dates what supporting evidence does your theory have?
You know like an employee from the Depository that actually found the curtain rods?
Or another employee that heard about curtain rods being found?
Or an official search that happened just before the 15th?
Or something at least credible?

Howlett: Look Day, I'm giving you these curtain rods that I just found 3 months later in the TSBD and I want to know if Oswald touched them?
Day: Why not just throw them away?
Howlett: No, I want to exchange these with the ones that I'm going to later find at the Paine residence, because that makes sense, right?
Day: yeah whatever, just give them here and I'll date it earlier than the official search.
Howlett: Ok, do whatever you think best.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

Howlett: Look Day, I'm giving you these curtain rods that I just found 3 months later in the TSBD and I want to know if Oswald touched them?
Howlett: No, I want to exchange these with the ones that I'm going to later find at the Paine residence, because that makes sense, right?
Day: yeah whatever, just give them here and I'll date it earlier than the official search.

JohnM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pitch_(Seinfeld)#Plot

.... George decides he can be a sitcom writer and comes up with the idea of it being "a show about nothing". ...
.....In the meeting, George argues with the executives about his proposed premise ("a show about nothing"; no plot, no stories). It does not go over well with them and when they show displeasure, George refuses to compromise on the idea. Jerry later blasts George for his actions....
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 11:14:41 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Denis Pointing

Alan, from the start all we have wanted to know is, besides 1 document with handwritten dates what supporting evidence does your theory have?
You know like an employee from the Depository that actually found the curtain rods?
Or another employee that heard about curtain rods being found?
Or an official search that happened just before the 15th?
Or something at least credible?

JohnM

Hi John, the plain truth is, Alan doesn't have any supporting evidence to back up his 'theory'. All he has is an imaginary conversation between Agent Howlett and a fictional TSBD employee who, in Alan's creative mind, 'discovered' curtain rods in the TSBD 3 months after the assassination and alerted the FBI. I'll post it for you (below) in case you missed it. It's certainly very entertaining, very imaginative, J.K.Rowling would have been impressed. But supportive evidence, it certainly isn't. Here, take a look, have a laugh, enjoy;

POSTED BY ALAN FORD. April 08, 2019, 03:14:46 PM

"Thanks for alerting us to these rods. We've examined them closely and they don't have Oswald's prints. Look, here's a copy of the paperwork for you to look at. In fact, I am at liberty to tell you they didn't even come originally from the Paine home. But thank you anyway. You did the right thing in contacting us."
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 12:01:14 AM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Hi John, the plain truth is, Alan doesn't have any supporting evidence to back up his 'theory'. All he has is an imaginary conversation between Agent Howlett and a fictional TSBD employee who, in Alan's creative mind, 'discovered' curtain rods in the TSBD 3 months after the assassination and alerted the FBI. I'll post it for you (below) in case you missed it. It's certainly very entertaining, very imaginative, J.K.Rowling would have been impressed. But supportive evidence, it certainly isn't. Here, take a look, have a laugh, enjoy;

POSTED BY ALAN FORD. April 08, 2019, 03:14:46 PM

"Thanks for alerting us to these rods. We've examined them closely and they don't have Oswald's prints. Look, here's a copy of the paperwork for you to look at. In fact, I am at liberty to tell you they didn't even come originally from the Paine home. But thank you anyway. You did the right thing in contacting us."

Thanks Denis, so the plot goes deeper and gets more convoluted at each step. It's no wonder why Alan quickly retreated from this explanation, Wow, just Wow!

JohnM