Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 96133 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement
First of all, there is no record of the TSBD being searched for other bags.
>>> Dang it! The DPD should have instantly put out an APB for suspicious looking, rifle-sized paper bags (with the caution that they may still be armed)  ;)

Every time you have nothing of substance to contribute, you resort to misplaced sarcasm, whilst at the same time missing the point that was being made.

It's probably in vain, but I'll gladly waste a bit of my time to explain something as basic as this to you, although I expect it goes way over your head anyway. But here goes;

Oscar can not claim that "no other bag was found in the TSBD that would fit the description and circumstances as described by LMR and BWF" when the TSBD was never searched for that kind of bag to begin with.

I hope that's not to complicated for you to understand.

Secondly, the bag allegedly found at the SN did not match the description given by BWF
>>> You're assuming Frazier was being truthful. Frazier, the guy who drove the (eventual) prime suspect to the (eventual) scene of the crime.

Let me guess? but you can of course assume that he wasn't being truthful, right?

Too bad for you that it wasn't only Frazier who gave the description. His sister did as well.

and thirdly, the SN bag was shown to Frazier on Friday evening, while he was being polygraphed, and he instantly denied it was the bag he had seen Oswald carry.
>>> Yep. Seems he didn't see Oswald with a (partially) two-toned bag

Who cares what he didn't see when we know that he saw Oswald carry a flimsy bag not one made from TSBD heavy duty wrapping paper.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 07:44:21 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Every time you have nothing of substance to contribute, you resort to misplaced sarcasm, whilst at the same time missing the point that was being made.

It's probably in vain, but I'll gladly waste a bit of my time to explain something as basic as this to you, although I expect it goes way over your head anyway. But here goes;

Oscar can not claim that "no other bag was found in the TSBD that would fit the description and circumstances as described by LMR and BWF" when the TSBD was never searched for that kind of bag to begin with.

Let me guess? but you can of course assume that he wasn't being truthful, right?

Too bad for you that it wasn't only Frazier who gave the description. His sister did as well.

Who cares what he didn't see when we know that he saw Oswald carry a flimsy bag not one made from TSBD heavy duty wrapping paper.

I'm starting to think that this Oscar guy......is the puppet from Sesame Street.....

Offline John Iacoletti

The evidence says so.

No it doesn?t. Your evidence that CE 142 is the same package that Frazier saw is that you want it to be the same package.

Either way, there?s no evidence that a rifle was ever in either package, so I?m not sure what difference it makes.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

and thirdly, the SN bag was shown to Frazier on Friday evening, while he was being polygraphed, and he instantly denied it was the bag he had seen Oswald carry.
>>> Yep. Seems he didn't see Oswald with a darkened bag

So now Chapman thinks the bag was darkened on Friday evening.

The hits just keep coming.

Offline Walt Cakebread

The hits just keep coming.

You've made a couple of poor assumptions Mr I.....  First of you suggest that Crapman has the ability to reason.... ( I've never seen any indication of that) and you assume that Crapman knows any of the FACTS.....   I doubt the he knows that the bag was darkened during the testing done by the FBI on Saturday 11/23/63.

He doesn't know anything and constantly displays his ignorance, ....If he'd shut up and listen ...He probably wouldn't appear to be so damned dumb. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Richard Smith

That's typical idiot logic.  There is no evidence that they were searching for the first bag but that was found.  It had Oswald's prints on it.  Game over.

Online Martin Weidmann

That's typical idiot logic.  There is no evidence that they were searching for the first bag but that was found.  It had Oswald's prints on it.  Game over.

Richard, if you have nothing of any value to add, why don't you simply not post rather than exposing yourself as a complete idiot time after time?

A bag made from TSBD materials allegedly found inside the TSBD where Oswald happened to work.

Did anyone see Oswald make that bag? No
Did anyone see that bag in Oswald's possession? No
Was there any evidence that there ever was a rifle in that bag? No

Where there other prints on that bag that were not identified? Yes

Game over? Nah, game on!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 09:43:21 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Martin Weidmann: Haughty/Condescending Individual#1
A year or so ago, you said I was not worth posting to, yet here you are.

Buell was shown the fingerprinted bag at another time, when he indicated it could have been the bag he saw. And Randle testified to the bag being a thick wrapping-type paper, not the kind found in grocery stores.

Why are you mentioning Oscar to me? You sound like you want me to chime in on that. Well, the police searched the TSBD long enough to find a high-powered rifle. The casings were a bonus, and the bag not expected. You wouldn't happen to be implying that other rifles and other gun bags should have been expected to be found elsewhere in the TSBD that day, now would you, Lord Haughty?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 10:04:25 AM by Bill Chapman »