Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle  (Read 6339 times)

Online John Iacoletti

The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle
« on: February 28, 2019, 10:53:36 PM »
A compilation of Brian Doyle's fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods is long overdue.  One thing becomes abundantly clear when looking at this list:  Walt Cakebread has nothing on Brian Doyle!

1. Frazier told Gary Mack in 2002 that he saw Oswald come from the rear exit and stroll up Houston about 5 to 10 minutes after the shots...

2. In his 2013 6th Floor Museum interview...He very specifically says he saw Oswald come down Houston from the rear of the Depository, cross over Elm at the intersection, and head east up Elm...

3. Frazier saw Oswald come up Houston on the sidewalk...He obviously had to exit the rear of the Depository to do that...

4. I'm not sure if you heard my interview with Sarah Stanton's relatives but they told of Sarah telling them she saw Oswald with a Coke on the 2nd floor staircase landing just prior to the assassination.

5. My discovery of witnesses to Sarah Stanton seeing Oswald by the lunch room with a Coke prior to the assassination is probably one of the most important discoveries in decades.

6. Stanton sees Oswald by the stairs in front of the 2nd floor lunch room at 12:18

7. It was obviously the 2nd floor staircase landing because the Coke machine was in the lunch room...The only other alternative is the front staircase but if Oswald there Mrs Reid would have seen him on her way out...

8. Only you would make an issue of the Pepsi vs Coke and ignore the fact that it couldn't be Pepsi because there was no Pepsi machine...

9. Ball cut Lovelady off at Stanton because he was aware that she had witnessed Oswald with a Coke on the 2nd floor staircase landing and wanted to focus on her.

10. Lovelady also described those closest to him from his left to his right...He described "Shelley, Frazier, and Sarah Stanton" in order.

11. Those dishonest members see Larry Grayson Doppleganger Bart "Larry" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp telling you he knows it is Stanton because he avoids the more precise Garrison Trial testimony where Lovelady makes clear he was talking about Frazier when he referred to the person behind him.

12. Lovelady repeated this location in another interview around the time of the Garrison Trial when he described Shelley to his left, Frazier behind him, and Stanton in the only other available location to his right.

13. In his March 19 1964 FBI statement Billy Lovelady clearly describes Sarah Stanton as being over with him on the "far right" of the portal.

14. If you go to the Hughes Film you can see Lovelady's red plaid shirt and white T-shirt on the man who is leaning against the west wall of the portal.

15. Lovelady said Sarah was "next to" him when he was leaning against the wall and since the only women on the portal according to Larry Grayson Doppleganger Bart "Larry" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp are all over on the east side that means Stanton has to be Prayer Man because it is not possible that women who are 8 feet away or more would be described as being "next to" Lovelady.

16. Since Shelley and Prayer Man are right next to Lovelady in Altgens shortly after those two were next to Lovelady in Hughes as well.

17. Frazier, in his 2013 interview, precisely placed Sarah over in that corner at the time of the Darnell Prayer Man frame.

18. The woman's face you are seeing Davidson is that of Sarah Stanton as Buell Frazier made clear in his 2013 interview...

19. Frazier gave a precise location for Stanton at the exact moment of Darnell

20. When Frazier described Stanton as being beside him at the Garrison Trial he was talking about Prayer Man.

21. In his 2013 interview Frazier recounts hearing Calvery and then immediately turns to Sarah...When Frazier describes this in the interview his body language and eyes look to his right towards where Prayer Man was...

22. Couch/Darnell shows Calvery at the steps and also clearly shows Frazier facing and talking to Prayer Man for the whole duration.

23. Barry has already been told that his photo of that woman on the concrete island can't be Stanton because Frazier made clear he was talking to Stanton at the exact instant of that image...

24. The cincher is Frazier's 2013 6th Floor Museum interview where at minute mark 33:50 Frazier details he and Stanton "looking at each other in shock for the longest time" when Calvery arrived at the steps shouting "the president has been shot".

25. Stanton had to be on the landing right next to Frazier because Frazier described her being there in several different statements.

26. I am an A-team poster and am the cutting edge top researcher on Prayer Man as designated by Lancer chair Debra Conway.

27. Says Rob who refuses to answer his claim that Whaley invented the woman asking for a cab when Oswald got in his taxi.

28. Tall Woman in Betzner 3 IS, without a doubt, Calvery...If you enlarge Betzner 3 and look at Tall Woman's face it is definitely Calvery without a doubt...I was led to this by Calvery's son Chris.

29. Yesterday I posted a screen-shot of Craig's e-mail to me confirming that he agreed that "Tall Woman" in Betzner-3 was his mother and specified the features, including her glasses, that matched...Iacoletti's response was to accuse me of forging the e-mail screen-shot.

30. Debra Conway revoked her Lancer award to Larry Grayson Doppleganger Bart "Larry" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp because of the evidence I sent her

31. Davidson clearly shows the face of Sarah Stanton

32. The Couch/Darnell clip starts about 4 seconds after Shelley & Lovelady left the steps.

33. We know that Lovelady & Shelley have already spoken to Calvery at the base of the steps about 3 seconds prior to Couch/Darnell.

34. Calvery has already finished her run by the time of Darnell

35. We have proven that Prayer Man's glowing hand in the Weigman film is caused by Sarah Stanton pushing her arms forward while attempting to look in her purse

36. The reason Postal reacted that way was because she had sold the first Oswald a ticket around 1 o'clock

37. It is sad to see that I am now referred to as "Doyle" over there in a one word reference equal to "Fetzer" by people who aren't fit to touch the hem of my garment intellectually

38. The crying woman with blonde hair in the middle [of the Darnell frame] is what Karen Westbrook insists is Gloria Calvery

39. The Dunckel Clip proves that Shelley and Lovelady are well on their way up the Elm St extension by the time of Darnell

40. we have now confirmed that Gloria Calvery has reached the base of the steps in the Couch/Darnell clip

41. And we have a clearly wide waist and pudgy cheeks seen on Prayer Man that conforms to "heavy-set" Sarah

42. The glowing object has already proven to be a hand

43. My phone call to Gloria Calvery's son proves his mother is at the steps in Couch/Darnell

44. When enlarged to maximum extent Tall Woman clearly has the face of Gloria Calvery

45. The fat forearm and waist on Prayer Man when compared to Stanton forensically match

46. Michael has nerve because he's talking to the internet's best authority on the Prayer Man issue

47. What Frazier did was say "down" when referring to 'forward' on the landing because he had it in his head and misspoke.

48. There is no way that any School Book Depository employee would stand in front of a presidential motorcade with his shirt hanging out

49. I should have told the daughter in law that Sarah's assuming Oswald had "gone back up by then" is the presumption of a person who did not see Oswald actually go back upstairs but just assumed he did after hearing the official story.

50. If you look at the family photo I think Sarah is on a slope so therefore appears taller in comparison to the 6 foot 1 Larry her son...

51. It is possible Sarah wore a wig or dyed her hair...That would make sense in a professional situation.

52. As a skilled analyst it is extremely frustrating to me to see confirming evidence shown in public that people don't detect the finer clues of.

53. The interview does appear to be leading the witness but what listeners don't realize is I had several weeks of private messages where the leading opinions were something the grand daughter already agreed on and offered herself...

54. If Stanton were to the left of Frazier she would be seen in Altgens.

55. It seems obvious to me that Frazier is confusing Stanton's location because he is remembering where she was when she first came outside with Pauline Sanders

56. Proof that Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room is the fact that FBI altered her statement because they knew it was dangerous.

57. If you're a smart detective like I am you will realize FBI shows signs of needing to protect their lie by saying Arnold caught a "glimpse" of Oswald in the foyer.

58. At 5:42 of the interview the daughter in law says Sarah asked Oswald if he was going UP to lunch (not "out")...Oswald responded, "No, I'm going back to my room"...This is very important because it describes Oswald saying he was not going to go back upstairs but was going to go back in to the lunch room whose door he was standing on front of.  [actually she says at 2:16 that Oswald said "I'm going to go upstairs" and "he went upstairs" at 8:20]

59. Mrs Reid is giving linguistic forensic clues that there's something more to her knowledge of whether there were other people in the lunch room when she was there.

60. If Mrs Reid's Oswald had a full Coke it is very possible that it was because it was a second Oswald with a second Coke.

61. It is obvious to me that Baker saw Oswald staring back at him flat-footed from the vestibule door window and when Oswald saw a cop come around the corner he flinched and pulled back...This flinching triggered Baker's cop instincts and he pursued Oswald into the lunch room.

62. Baker's lying here...The reason he's being mushy and conspicuously hesitating on how exactly he saw Oswald is because he knows he saw Oswald staring dead back at him and then flinching away from the vestibule window...He can't say that directly, which is the source of the obvious hesitation over it in this interview.

63. Yes, Oswald reacted to the commotion, as he is telling you here, and when he did he got up from the booth seat that Carolyn Arnold saw him in and went to the lunch room vestibule window where he was standing when Officer Baker saw him there and Oswald then attracted his attention by flinching away from...

64. If you look at the Davidson enhancement you can clearly see Sarah Stanton's face and she clearly has her purse in front of her face and is looking down in to it.

65. I on the other hand am the JFK research authority on the Prayer Man subject who organized the material to prove Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton

66. I am the internet's leading expert on the Prayer Man evidence and have proven it is Sarah Stanton

67. The first expert to look at Darnell will confirm that they are buttons or fasteners and are not artifacts.

68. The Coca Cola vs Pepsi was not leading...It was smart sorting out of a mistake in order to clear it.

69. The two men are identified because you can see Lovelady's plaid pattern in his shirt and bald spot in the film...That is Shelley next to Lovelady because you can see his suit and duck's ass hair doo.

70. Darnell shows Calvery at the base of the steps.

71. The reason the JFK research community dishonestly refuses to admit my good evidence is because they made such fools of themselves and committed to such garbage evidence while mocking and ridiculing those who presented the correct evidence that they can't admit it without making themselves look like the unskilled fools they are...

72. The first expert who gets hold of these images will confirm everything I've written

73. Sorry Barry but you are ignorant of the fact Graves & Larsen positively identified Calvery as being at the base of the steps in Couch/Darnell...Calvery's son also confirmed it to me by phone...

74. Frazier also said Sarah was on the "space" with him...He meant landing when he said "space".

75. You're exactly wrong and the chubby forearm is scientifically provable in the evidence.

76. Can't be a cup...I doubt employees would take lunch room cups outside...They didn't do that kind of thing in an office situation...

77. We all know Sarah Stanton liked food...It makes sense to me that she ate lunch in the 2nd floor lunchroom prior to going outside

78. Bernard Barker was on the Knoll to make sure no such extras were witnessed or caught

79. Stanton had an eating problem and it is very likely she ate before going out to watch the motorcade.

80. The only people he would describe as standing next to him would be people he could see.

81. Stanton is not to Frazier's left because if she were we would see her in Altgens.

82. Shelley is looking the same direction as Lovelady in Altgens...It is an illusion that he is looking up Houston...That's why you can see Pauline Sanders' face in the notch in between Lovelady and Shelley.

83. Conclusive evidence is usually defined by that which the opponents cannot answer.

84. It is amazing how quick the members of the JFK research community will sell out another member under the guise of moderator authority when the banned member is obviously vastly superior to the banning members.

85. The most important job the moderator is trusted with is keeping the members honest and making them answer correct evidence in order to "guard quality of content".

86. I on the other hand was banned because I posted the truth that a majority of highly dishonest and uncredible people where willing to take the low route in order to ignore.

87. It is clear as day to me from the linguistic forensics in Wanda and Rosa's wording that Sarah had told the story to them in the context that Oswald had gone back upstairs and shot the president after she met him.

88. Wanda Daniel: "It has to be my grand mother because that person is obviously too large to be anyone else and is the biggest person of all the people on the steps"

89. We don't need the original films and a top photo expert will confirm that the currently available video images are good enough to prove Prayer Man is Stanton

90. I think I have discovered why Lovelady & Shelley confused talking to Calvery by the concrete island because they spoke to Burney as she ran by.

91. Frazier didn't "say" he went down...What he did was have a bad habit of using the word "down" when he meant "forward".

92. I love this community...You make breakthrough discoveries and finally crack correct interpretations and the reaction is they do their best to ignore it.

93. When you beat 95% of the community with good sound evidence they react by making up false site rules violations and banning you?

94. The buttons are backed-up by the best technical arguments of photo forensic evidence on the issue.

95. If Sarah saw Oswald on the 2nd floor staircase landing then she was done eating lunch and wouldn't have taken any cups outside.

96. What I am doing is the more sophisticated and more credible photogrammetry that this subject requires and you are failing to live up to it.

97. The flaw in your argument, Duncan, is that the first credible photo analysis expert to get hold of the original Darnell image will 100% confirm that you are wrong.

98. Running Woman was standing next to Calvery so it makes sense that she followed Calvery to the steps since they were standing together and shared in Calvery's panic.

99. It is much easier to ban the truth-teller than admit a single person out-argued the entire community.

100. Prayer Man's forearm and even upper arm can by matched to Sarah's obese features on a photo analysis basis...Prayer Man also has chubby cheeks and is Sarah's height as well...The hips are also photographically determinable to be the exact width of Sarah's hips...The shoulder line also matches Sarah's obese shoulder line...

101. Not only this but photo analysis of Prayer Man will show that she has Stanton's exact obese shoulder line, hips, and forearm - not to mention exact 5 foot 4 height...

102. there are only two choices for Prayer Man...Pauline Sanders or Stanton....And we know it can't be Sanders because we see her in the last row of people on the landing like she described.

103. Calvery ran almost instantly after the head shot because of the shock of the horrible carnage she witnessed...Fight or flight adrenalin...

104. Every time Postal was asked if she sold Oswald a ticket she burst into tears and ran from the room...She never answered that question...These people were good honest boy scout Texas people and did not lie to the authorities easily.

105. Postal couldn't bring herself to lie because she sold Burrough's 1pm Oswald a ticket and was told to shut-up by the police who were murdering witnesses...

106. Belin is suborning perjury because he is deliberately avoiding asking Brewer what time he saw Oswald outside his shoe store.

107. "Twenty seconds" after the shots is the exact time period seen in Couch/Darnell.

108. In any case it appears Tippit was involved because he sat at the gas station waiting for Oswald's bus.

109. His pulling the gun out may have been the final "do not be taken alive" move by a CIA op or it might have been from hypnotic programming.

110. Karen Westbrook's 6th Floor Museum interview has really screwed us up because she mislabels the people badly.

111. Little did Sarah realize that she was talking to an Intelligence operative who was under orders to be away from the front steps in order to be framed by others.

112. I'm convinced Stanton's consternation was due to the fact she knew she told FBI of meeting Oswald on the 2nd floor staircase landing and they omitted it...Not only did they omit it but they then entered a lie quoting Sarah as saying she didn't see Oswald.

113. The only reason Postal would be emotional, start crying, and run out of the room several times when asked if she sold Oswald a ticket would be if she were driven to the breaking point by being unable to answer that she sold the 1pm Oswald a ticket but did not sell his double one at 1:40...

114. The definition of proof is that which your opponents cannot answer...I believe I have won...

115. Kennedy's brain alone is pure evidence of a conspiracy...

116. It seems obvious to me that FBI felt confident that it would get away with this lie because of Sarah's personality due to her obesity.

117. They correctly figured that her social limitations because of her obesity would make her submissive and they gambled correctly.

118. Stanton was socially marginalized because of her obesity...She saw what she thought was another marginalized loner in Oswald and sought to reach out to him lest he miss the motorcade.

119. If Duncan hadn't let me back on this board I would have been successfully totally censored from the JFK research community for the crime of posting the correct evidence on Prayer Man.

120. Stuart Reed took photos of the bus probably for Intel evidence of places Oswald went.

121. Josephs forgets that Tippit was waiting at the bus stop - which places Oswald on the bus doesn't it?

122. Moorman = Z-304 I would guess...

123. Oswald lied about taking the taxi and only mentioned the bus...That proves he took the taxi because you don't lie about something unless you did it.

124. Whaley saw Oswald's chain link silver "LEE" bracelet.

125. We know Oswald lived at her rooming house because the Commission failed to trace Oswald's phone records that were easily traceable.

126. I've been treated terribly and booted off JFK research forums by inferiors who aren't fit to touch the hem of my research robe.

127. The reason Baker fudged about how he saw Oswald when he arrived at the 2nd floor landing is because he saw Oswald feet facing outward standing at the doorway window.

128. Tippit was waiting for the bus...Those who deny this are in contempt of the fact Tippit ran around trying to figure out what to do when Oswald failed to show and ended up dead at 10th Street.

129. The police also searched the bus hoping to find Oswald...Stuart Reed photographed the bus that Oswald was on and Tippit was obviously waiting for it.

130. Oswald could not afford a taxi.

131. Stanton was to Frazier's left when she first came out of the building...That was when Pauline Sanders remembered Stanton being on the east side of the steps with her because she was...At some point Sarah moved over to Frazier's right.

132. However we know Sarah crossed over to the west side by the wall because we can see her there in Darnell.

133. You can put a voice stress analysis on Oswald for that immediately declarative response and see right away that he is telling the truth about "being in the building".

134. The rest of the stress and hesitancy in his voice is due to his inability to explain his complicated position as an FBI/CIA operative and agent provacateur.

135. Some people say they saw Oswald meet Jack Ruby by the Depository before leaving...Oswald scooted about 10 minutes after the shots because he had rendezvous to make at the Texas Theater safe house...

136. When I go to Google search and enter "Ruby Oswald Outside Depository" the CIA logarithm hides it...

137. But what really happened is Frazier witnessed something real and Roger Craig had to be murdered to keep the Oswald double wild card he witnessed from being known...

138. Lee was seen by Mrs Reid and then went down to the foyer where he was stopped and told to stand aside.

139. Duh, cause like the trip sheet says Oswald's address on it.

140. We both know that trip sheet is the original and was stamped at 5am.

141. Oswald was taken back in for a sweater because they plotters were working closely on the timing of getting Ruby through the alley way door to kill him...

142. Calvery is proven to be at the steps because Betty Thornton is the only lady in the Plaza who wore all white.

143. I have correctly figured out something important here that Shelley was speaking of Running Woman when he referred to speaking to the person by the concrete island.

144. You are failing to answer our superior evidence that Calvery was with a group and that they were all seen going back to the steps together in the film evidence.

145. No, it is provably the woman labeled "Peggy Burney" because she has the exact same white blouse and black skirt as the woman standing next to Calvery in the Newsweek Zapruder image.

146. Fact stands that if you can't find Stanton to Frazier's left then that means she's to his right.

147. That's why I'm ignoring Iacoletti.

148. Running Woman is obviously young.

149. Everybody's evidence is good there except my correct issue-ending evidence...That might be a legal violation of my rights.

150. My evidence has resulted in a request from the Lancer chair Debra Conway to develop it into research and present it at a Lancer Conference.

151. we can see in the films Alan has the balls to ignore in public it shows Lovelady leaving to go up the extension about 3 seconds before the start of Couch/Darnell.

152. In his 2013 interview Frazier corroborates this correct timing by also confirming the same 20 second time for Calvery's arrival...

153. The films show Shelley speaking to Running Woman as she passed...Anyone can look at Couch/Darnell and see it.

154. Not only that but close examination shows that Calvery, who is seen next to Woman In All White on the steps, can be seen wearing the same green plaid skirt and dark headscarf that she is wearing in the motorcade spectators...This is a dead-lock forensic match that Alan grants himself the right to ignore.

155. Running Woman has a clearly-seen white blouse and black skirt that differentiates her from Calvery who is also clearly-seen in Betzner 3 wearing a green plaid skirt and dark top.

156. What they are trying to remove is the fact Gloria Calvery's short-length sweater and green plaid skirt can be seen and photogrammatrically-measured in both Zapruder and Darnell and they match.

157. As I mentioned before and you have totally ignored repeatedly, behavioral forensics suggest that Black Skirt Woman ran after Calvery and is Running Woman.

158. Woman In All White is the only woman wearing all white in the Plaza.

159. In an indirect way Shelley proved this by referring to Running Woman as Calvery, indicating they were together...

160. Shelley was obviously referring to Running Woman when he said he spoke to Calvery by the concrete island.

161. it is well known in the JFK research community that Lovelady & Shelley lied at one point and placed their trip from the steps at 3 minutes after the shots...It is generally considered that the reason Lovelady & Shelley did this is because they were brought in on the cover-up and aided in concealing the true times involved in Victoria Adams' lack of witnessing of Oswald on the stairs.

162. Recently Larsen lied in order to do damage control...He probably saw my material and realized Prayer Man was Stanton so he took advantage of my being censored in order to escape having to admit he was wrong.

163. Truly fully saw Oswald in that vestibule door window when he ran by.

164. Truly and Baker also avoided describing Oswald's lunch on the table that also evidenced his being there the whole time.

165. "Prayer Man" was on the landing for minutes before Wiegman.

166. Photo analysis proves Prayer Man has a woman's face and obese body features that match Sarah Stanton.

167. both Lovelady and Frazier spoke of Lovelady & Shelley speaking to Calvery before they left the steps.

168. Frazier said Calvery shouted in a low hysterical voice that "The president has been shot" on the way to the steps as she approached.

169. Alan lacks the basic detective skill that tells you if Calvery were running back to the Depository hysterically she probably went right back in.

170. A talented photo analyst like myself can see the short-length top on Calvery at the steps that exactly matches the short-length top Calvery is wearing in Zapruder.

171. Alan also seems to be having a reality problem with Shelley being clearly seen in Altgens with his suit and tie.

172. Where we are on Prayer Man is the short-length sweater that is clearly seen on both the Calvery in Zapruder and the Calvery on the steps in Darnell PROVES BEYOND A DOUBT that Calvery is at the steps in Darnell.

173. I don't rely on cliques and dirty moderators...I stand on my own feet by my material...And I win...I beat whole communities...

174. What you see Prayer Man wearing is Sarah Stanton's dress that she wore to work that day.

175. No, any photo analysis professional who looks at Davidson's enhancement will agree it is not pareidolia and is a visible face on the body that is right beneath it.

176. I thoroughly destroy Larry Grayson Doppleganger Bart "Larry" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp wherever he hasn't succeeded in getting dummies to ban me.

177. Between Wiegman and Darnell Lovelady moves towards the bottom of the steps where he encounters Calvery and talks to her...This meeting with Calvery at the base of the steps happens about 3 seconds before the start of the Couch/Darnell film.

178. Calvery's son Chris directed me to that image and told me that is his mother...In Fagin's 6th Floor Museum interview with Karen Westbrook Fagin mentioned that Chris Calvery also told him the same thing.

179. Wanda Daniel, Sarah's grand daughter, also agreed Sarah was Prayer Man.

180. The woman in Betzner has to be Calvery because you can see Templin next to her.

181. Since Templin borders Calvery to her right that means the scarf-wearing women to Calvery's left are most likely those other officer worker friends, Reed, Hicks, and Westbrook...Running Woman is almost certainly one of those women because she is running after her friends back to the steps in the Darnell film...

182. You can photographically measure the length of Calvery's sweater in that image and see it is noticeably short in length...Then go to Zapruder and you can see the sweater on Calvery in the spectators is the identical short-length as that seen on the steps...

183. I have an unrecorded phone call where Chris Calvery confirmed to me his mother was the woman in Betzner 3.

184. Because I'm good at out-arguing people.

185. I believe Oswald said he went out with Shelley in front in order to cover up going out the back with Shelley witnessing it...He named Shelley because he knew Shelley would cover him...

186. Stancak depicts a color difference between Oswald's untucked shirt and his pants...Yet if we go to that sharp close-up of Prayer Man in Darnell we see no such division...We see a uniform dress fabric and color from shoulder to knee...

187. My critics can't answer my substance so that's a permanent win...

188. The first day statement of Shelley is overturned by Frazier and Lovelady whose first day statements put Calvery at the steps and Lovelady & Shelly on their way up the extension...

189. Molina said Truly went inside about 30 seconds after the last shot and that's what you see in Darnell.

190. The tiny woman's face that peeks over Lovelady & Shelley's shoulders in Altgens is Pauline Sanders.

191. Frazier mentioned Calvery running up crying and saying the president has been shot in his Commission testimony.

192. When Shelley said he spoke to Calvery by the concrete island he meant Running Woman, who was probably Carol Reed.

193. The fact this woman ends up next to Woman In All White at the stairs after being next to her in the motorcade spectators forces it to be Calvery...

194. Since the evidence is pointing to a second Oswald being in the Depository it isn't too crazy a suggestion to speculate that perhaps Baker & Truly really did encounter a second Oswald on the 3rd floor landing.

195. Graves has already proven the women Westbrook is assuring Fagin are herself and the other office workers are actually Sharon Simmons, Stella Mae Jacob, and recently Denis Moricet interviewed Gloria Holt's brother and he identified her in the image Westbrook is viewing as being his sister.

196. We don't need a better scan...The evidence I have proven can be adequately seen in the currently available images.

197. For him to be in the Domino Room would require Piper or the black man who sat at the rear of the floor by the stairs to have seen him.

198. That's why Sarah never came forward with her story because she figured it didn't make any difference because Oswald had shot the president anyway and she was probably embarrassed about her obesity.

199. We know Oswald didn't go upstairs after Sarah left because Carolyn Arnold saw him go back in to that break-room and set up eating lunch.

200. Truly went in front on the stairs because he was taking Baker to the Sniper's Nest...He wasn't afraid of running straight into the gun barrel of a desperate assassin because he knew there wasn't any and he was in control of the scene.

201. The reason Oswald told Bookhout he went to the first floor to eat after the encounter is because he needed an excuse for what he really did after the lobby stop...He went from the lobby stop to the rear of the Depository where he encountered Intel asset William Shelley...Oswald told Fritz that he went out with Shelley in front after the lunch room encounter because he could not tell him he went out the back with Shelley's cooperation and silence.

202. Buell Frazier said "Oswald never exited the front door"

203. Also, I once saw a book talk where Hill was talking about that wound and a minder came over and whispered in his ear and he then pulled in to line with the official wounds...I tried to find that video to no avail.

204. Another thing I got tagged for was failing to prove Clyde Johnson was beaten-up before his appearance at the Garrison Trial...There was a hospital record for this.

205. Anyone who tries to straight-facedly say Shaw did not use the alias Bertrand is a crass teller of non truths and needs to be judged according to those who violate god and reality with evil contempt and serpent-like trickery.

206. There's a rule on the internet that the bigger the horse's ass the harder the moderation.

207. In the 9 months since I discovered what is probably the most important discovery in assassination research in 4 decades I have never seen Jim recognize it or even mention it once.

208. Prayer Man is behind the wall in Altgens since it is only 2/18th of a second from Wiegman.

209. What the troll Iacoletti is really saying there is despite all the sick trolling and attacking he does of me and my posts he is telling the board not to take him or his protests seriously because he is begrudgingly taking his proper place on his knees in front of me and posting my research.

210. But he doesn't answer the main point that if the "Mrs Reid" sitting next to Leavelle in the official assassination image has a visibly different face than Stanton's "Jerladean Reid" that this stunning new evidence seriously backs-up Groden's claim...

211. If you're following this evidence Tim, we have a second Jeraldean Reid because the faces don't match...The Mrs Robert Reid you are citing in Ferrell is the woman who was outside during the shooting with the glasses.

212. The Leavelle "Mrs Robert Reid" appears to have a different face from Sarah's "Jeraldean Reid"...

213. Those Hendrix people are a direct analogy to the somewhere else and Deep Politics because they ban when out-argued by a skilled expert on something they ignorantly ridiculed over but then had their butts handed to them in intelligent debate.

214. If we find the camera man source we will confirm that was the 23rd and was Leavelle's interview of "Mrs Robert Reid".

215. The woman is the woman who is seen in front of the Depository...Leavelle only interviewed one woman...That woman was described in the case documents as being "Mrs Robert Reid"...They are obviously the same woman so that makes the woman seen with Leavelle "Mrs Robert Reid"

216. You are not answering the point of why is Leavelle talking to the woman who was photographed outside the Depository if it isn't Mrs Reid?

217. The source for Pauline Sanders telling of "Gerladine" Reid calling her and telling her of both the lunch room encounter and Oswald walking through the office with a Coke is the Central Intelligence Agency's 201 File on Oswald.

218. "Geraldine" is a classic CIA deliberate mis-spelling because they are trying to drag you off the trail of "Jerladean" Reid.

219. There is no doubt the woman sitting next to Leavelle is the same woman being called "Mrs R. A. Reid" outside the Depository standing with Carolyn Arnold and Bonnie Richey after the assassination...There's no doubt she has the same face, same pocketbook, pocketbook leather strap, and eyeglasses as the woman who is seen standing outside the Depository.

220. You have to answer why this woman, who is obviously an employee because she's shoulder to shoulder with Carolyn Arnold and Bonnie Richey, is talking to Leavelle?

221. I back-up what I say with substance, facts, and evidence.

222. What Hosty's notes really do, that Larry Grayson Doppleganger Bart "Larry" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp classically lies over and deliberately misinterprets, is confirm in spades that Fritz's notes are real and are a timely, accurate representation of Oswald's doings in the Depository...And since Fritz's notes are in chronological order they confirm beyond a doubt that Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shooting.

223. Also in Hosty's book, as quoted by Stancak, a smart researcher will see the linguistic forensics of Oswald stuttering and saying "Ah, well, yeah" when asked if he was in the 2nd floor lunch room...Those verbal linguistic hesitations are a sure sign that Oswald was in that 2nd floor lunch room during the shots.

224. Hosty's notes match Fritz's notes perfectly when overlain on each other...Therefore the chronology established in the more accurate Fritz notes must be honored.

225. Hosty drops the inconvenient detail of Baker because he knows Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots and doesn't want to mention it.

226. Hosty is aware Shelley is an Intel insider who helped Oswald out the rear exit so he drops mention of him in order not to draw attention to him and his real doings.

227. The Prayer Man people are fools because the scan will show Sarah Stanton as being the person these evidence fantasists are calling Oswald...Davidson already proved it but they ignored it.

228. If Alan had more fidelity to credible analysis he would realize Hosty's omitting Baker from the lunchroom encounter is a sign of its real-ness because Hosty is trying to avoid committing himself to a definite time that places Oswald in the lunch room.

229. After the very real lobby stop Oswald then went to the rear exit where he was helped out the back exit by Shelley....Oswald could not tell this at the Police Station so he lied during his Fritz interview and said he went out in front with Shelley...

230. One look at the Darnell frame and we can see the full unblocked radiator.

231. Meanwhile my photo forensic evidence of Sarah's obese features, wide women's hips, dress, buttons, purse, and exact same height as Stanton all go ignored by the Prayer Man hoaxers.

232. It is funny, although I am the research community's authority on Prayer Man I don't get any mention from either the Lone Nutters or CT-er's on the somewhere else.

233. If Sarah were on the east side we would see her in Altgens

234. Buell Frazier:   "Oswald never left the Depository by the front door"...

235. The woman in Wiegman is Sarah Stanton...It's just a favorable image that makes her look pretty...

236. Ford also fails to realize that if Stanton were to Frazier's left in Altgens then we would see her obese figure in the Wiegman frame Ford compares it to...That frame is only 1/9th of a second difference from Altgens.

237. Over on Moircet's page I badly undressed Andrej Stancak and showed fatal flaws in his latest computer graphics of Prayer Man.

238. Sarah is still holding her purse up in front of her in Darnell as anyone with any basic photo analysis competency can easily see.

239. Stancak quit the forum after I demolished his computer graphics for the mistakes that he had failed to realize.

240. I am a veteran of many difficult sensitive interviews and have a good sense of how far I can go with an interviewee.

241. You're talking to the person who just took on the whole research community and won even while being banned...How dare you patronize me...

242. A lot of people don't like me because I beat them on the fair playing field of evidence...

243. Because I am dealing with a sea of incompetents who don't possess anywhere near the skill level I do,

244. but since I'm dealing with crazies whose sole intention it is to ignore good evidence,

245. Prayer Man is also Sarah Stanton's exact 5 foot 4 height when compared to the portal dimensions and Frazier.

246. Stancak retreated to the somewhere else where he dishonesty ignores my valid refutation of his work under the protection of a criminal moderator who bans anyone who shows what crap Stancak is offering.

247. But science will tell you whenever competent photo analysis is put to these images the dark hair will register with spectrographic values that are unique to that area in question proving it is isolated hair and therefore not Oswald.

248. I also spoke to Sarah's grand daughter who provided preciously rare photographs that have aided Groden in his discovery of a mystery witness as well as identifying Stanton.

249. Hosty removed Baker and Shelley from his notes because they evidenced Oswald being in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots and also exposed Shelley leading Oswald out the rear exit therefore showing the true conspiracy in the Depository.

250. The moderators on both boards realized a person who they had mistreated and ridiculed had turned around and handed them their butts with the most intelligent arguments and evidence so they took the cowardly and dishonest way out, that would be very popular with those board majorities, and banned me.

251. Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in the lunch room at 12:25 with that soda and lunch...Baker & Truly saw Oswald 6 minutes later and Oswald was obviously there in between.

252. The answer is because Shelley was an Intel insider and that is why Oswald mentioned him because he knew he would cover him...Oswald knew Shelley had helped him out the rear exit so he lied and said he was out in front with Shelley to cover this up.

253. The evidence for Shelley helping Oswald out the back door is scattered throughout the testimony...

254. What you are trying to get away with is ignoring the fact these Hosty notes have Oswald getting a Coke in the 2nd floor lunch room and then going back to the Domino Room to eat lunch just like Fritz's notes..

255. If Oswald said he went outside after eating on the 1st floor then than means he was inside...And inside on the 1st floor is the Domino Room...

256. The outside to watch presidential parade was Hosty's invention...

257. It doesn't work that way...Once you see a perfectly matching "for" then you have a match...

258. Lee wasn't the one who was interviewed, Harvey was...The reason Harvey never told of the Mrs Reid event is because he never witnessed it, it was Lee - which in turn is proof of its real-ness...

259. Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald sitting comfortably at 12:25 in the booth seat in the 2nd floor lunch room...

260. No serious researcher would ever say in public that Oswald could not hear the shots...This person obviously has no familiarity with gun fire...The firing of a high powered combat rifle is something no one misses due to simple physics and science...

261. The only way Oswald could be in the Domino Room when Jarman and Norman came in from the rear of the Depository would be if he went back up in time to be on the 2nd floor landing for Sarah Stanton's witnessing and then Carolyn Arnold's...

262. You've got to learn to read between the lines when reading evidence..

263. I was the only one with the detective smarts to realize that Pitzer had installed remote filming equipment in an autopsy room in order to not get in the way of autopsies...Pitzer had discussed this somewhere...What happened was, in their rush to alter the wounds, the plotters took Kennedy to an autopsy room that Pitzer had wired for remote filming...He then dutifully filmed a covert pre-autopsy designed to alter the wounds.

264. The white T-shirt Oswald that Mrs Reid saw wasn't the same Oswald who was interrogated at the police station.

265. Rock solid evidence of the two Oswald's at the Depository that gets ignored by those pretending to do honest debate of assassination evidence.

266. Fritz is showing these classic linguistic forensic signs of nervousness because he is being asked about the touchy subject of Oswald being in the 2nd floor lunch room.

267. In linguistic forensics it is plain as day Fritz is telling Ball Oswald never said he went up to get the Coke because he was there the whole time.

268. You also ignore that we have Sarah Stanton, Carolyn Arnold, Baker & Truly, and Jeraldean Reid all seeing Oswald in the snack bar lunch room.

269. He has already been given enough information to know that Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in the lunch room at 12:25 with that soda and lunch...Baker & Truly saw Oswald 6 minutes later and Oswald was obviously there in between.

270. Karen Westbrook told Fagin in her 6th Floor Museum interview that she witnessed Mrs Reid tell the other detained employees in the 2nd floor office corral that she had seen Oswald come from the lunch room with a Coke...This was only minutes after it had happened...

271. you could not possibly go downstairs from the Domino Room.

272. Walt, Alan, and Royell are ignoring that all the witnesses saw Oswald in or around the 2nd floor lunch room...No one saw him on the 1st floor...

273. Holmes said Oswald said he came downstairs to check out what the commotion was...That was downstairs from the 2nd floor...

274. she is shown in the Depository Christmas photos as "Carol Reed"...

275. Leavelle didn't interview anyone let alone any women on Sunday

276. You are too twisted in your trolling to realize the program you showed mixed images from Saturday in with its content...

277. That's why Sarah never came forward with her story because she figured it didn't make any difference because Oswald had shot the president anyway and she was probably embarrassed about her obesity.

278. Denis got Jim Hess to be a moderator.

279. It is admirable and shows what you are made of that you apologize like you are doing here Iacoletti and chip in your part towards the truth by coming forward and making clear the board understands that the 3 Women in Zapruder are the same 3 Women in Darnell...

280. You are also ignoring my point about the blue scarf and Jacob's brown jacket and white skirt in Towner...That proves the 3 Women in Zapruder are the same 3 Women in Darnell...

281. Iacoletti forgets that he was denying that Zapruder and Betzner showed the same 3 women for months until he finally agrees to what we have been knowing for years now.

282. Plus you are publicly evading the fact Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in his regular booth seat just before the shots

283. and Baker saw Oswald standing stationary in the lunch room door window

284. Oswald also had his lunch on the table and had the same Coke Stanton saw...

285. Since it is unlikely Oswald took his lunch down to the 1st floor Domino Room after Arnold and then back up again in time for Baker we can logically assume Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room in between Arnold and Baker's sightings...

286. You have also repeatedly ignored that Fritz told the Commission he was pretty sure Oswald told him he was on the 2nd floor during the shots...Fritz said "pretty sure" because he was reluctant to contradict the Commission's desired story of Oswald being in the 6th floor Sniper's Nest.

287. In the interview Rosa confirmed that Sarah asked Oswald "Are you going down to watch the president" and Oswald responded "No"..."Going down" means he's on the 2nd floor (no doubt on the 2nd floor staircase landing by the snack bar lunch room)...

288. The film clip isn't from Sunday...It is from Saturday and the film maker just threw in all the footage from the police station that he could find...

289. Leavelle interacted with only one woman witness

290. Common sense tells us that Leavelle wasn't handing papers to an unknown strange woman on Sunday...

291. [Oswald] was on the 2nd floor staircase landing because he was waiting for the female employees to clear out of the snack bar lunch room...

292. Now that we have finally defeated Iacoletti by showing Sharron Simmons with a blue scarf walking with Holt and Jacob on the pergola in Towner,

293. Sarah said she left from the 2nd floor where she worked in order to go downstairs to watch the motorcade...

294. Sarah was obese and had an eating problem - she was almost certainly one of the ladies Mrs Reid said was trying to get their lunch in before the motorcade and probably exited the lunch room before seeing Oswald - which means she was back by the NW steps...

295. Sarah left Oswald standing there when she went downstairs to go out to watch the motorcade as she told relatives...So she never saw where Oswald went.

296. You are in outright contempt of Carolyn Arnold who saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room shortly after Stanton saw him on the 2nd floor staircase landing.

297. Carolyn Arnold backed up Fritz's truthful admission that Oswald told him he was on the 2nd floor during the shots...

298. Again, Sarah was obese so it makes sense that she took the front elevator and never went to the front steps...Or she took the back elevator, since the stairs were rickety and she probably would have stayed off them...Being obese she probably took one of those elevators, which means she never went down the front steps...

299. Fritz responded "He said he got a Coke"...What Fritz was doing there was telling Ball Oswald did not go up to get the Coke he was there the whole time...

300. You and Iacoletti are ignoring the linguistic forensics of Fritz refusing to take Ball's bait and say Oswald went UP to get the Coke.

301. Of the 3 female employees who witnessed Oswald regularly using the 2nd floor lunch room two said Oswald sat in that booth seat that Carolyn Arnold saw him in (Which only reinforces its real-ness)

302. Baker gave that away in his hesitating vague description of how exactly he saw Oswald...He could not tell the truth that Oswald was stationary in that doorway window looking back at him and flinched because that and the Coke would evidence that he had not just dashed down from the 6th floor.

303. My sightings establish a real pattern of Oswald being in the lunch room at the critical time and also establish behavioral conformity to being assigned there and hiding until the girls left as Stanton witnessed...Even better Mrs Reid's sighting probably evidences a second Oswald...

304. Stanton noticed Oswald hiding out on the 2nd floor staircase landing and caught his vibe...She didn't know the reason he was out there was because he was a CIA operative on assignment to be in the 2nd floor lunch room but not be seen...Sarah caught Oswald in this isolated segregated position and thought to herself this man needs reaching out to...In Sarah's mind Oswald needed to be invited to watch the motorcade...Oswald blew her off by saying he was going back to the break room and not going out to watch the president...He was trying to get rid of her...Using his training he didn't commit to anything with Stanton...He simply gave her negative replies to her innocent inquiries...Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in his intended destination a few minutes later when Mrs Reid's husband reported the motorcade was nearing and all the ladies had left...Oswald had to be on the 2nd floor staircase landing in order to watch the 2nd floor lunch room and wait for it to clear out...

305. I'm convinced Sarah Stanton told all this to FBI and they radically altered her statement and lied saying she never saw Oswald that day...Sarah Stanton did not realize she was in real danger for her life...Wanda blurted out in my interview with her "She was harassed"...She was talking about Sarah so there is probably a story there we don't know that caused Stanton to back away from any follow-through on why her witnessing never made the public record...Stanton compensated for this oddity by telling her story to relatives whenever the subject came up...She never once varied in her account...

306. your version requires Carolyn Arnold to see Oswald eating lunch like she said at 12:25...Then bundle his whole lunch and soda and carry it down to the Domino Room, only to take the whole kit and kaboodle right back up to the 2nd floor lunch room in order to be seen by Baker...

307. Carolyn Arnold said she saw Oswald eating lunch...

308. Iacoletti's posting of my demand that Larsen be honest and admit he produced photo forensic evidence of Lovelady being the man on the extension forced a break in the log jam and led to Larsen finally coming out on the board and admitting Calvery was on the steps.

309. Larsen knows he proved Lovelady is on the extension with his photo forensic evidence of the plaid bars on Lovelady's shirt matching those of the man on the extension

310. However you still haven't credibly answered the fact that if we juxtaposed Molina's image with the man Larsen is calling Lovelady on the steps we would see an exact similarity in the shape and features of that man in relation to the man Larsen is incorrectly calling Lovelady.

311. My inability to post images is caused by a computer defect...My computer refuses to click and drag highlight the "Properties" URL on images.

312. Larsen's not answering you because he knows he proved the man on the extension is Lovelady and knows he deleted it because it made the evidence go the wrong way on Prayer Man...

313. I can't see the record there because I am blocked but Moricet did bring in Hess and said he needed his help because he didn't know how to handle the conflict between myself and Alan Ford and Iacoletti...Iacoletti witnessed all this by the way just to show how honest he is...

314. You won't even admit we crushed your silly doubt about the 3 Women by the Stemmons sign...

315. You were too afraid to confront Larsen on his dishonesty about posting the forensic evidence that proved it was Lovelady...

316. Larsen's Lovelady on the steps is Molina...He even said it himself in his Commission statement...

317. [Molina] said in no uncertain terms that he had moved to that spot by the time of Darnell.

318. Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp also refuses to honestly interpret what Pauline Sanders witnessed when she said she left the lunch room at 12:20...What Sanders was telling you there is Oswald was still out on the staircase landing waiting for the women employees who were with Mrs Reid to leave before going back in...

319. He was then witnessed by Carolyn Arnold alone after he had gone back in when the women employees were told by Mrs Reid that her husband heard the motorcade was nearing and it was time to go outside...

320. Both those elevators were not in view of the front staircase...If Oswald were by the front stairs at 12:17 when Stanton probably left, the other women who left the lunch room would have seen him on their way out...

321. No, Sarah saw Oswald by the 2nd floor NW staircase landing because he was hiding from the ladies in the lunch room in order not to be seen...

322. At 12:15 the lunch room was full of women so Oswald could not have been alone like Carolyn Arnold detailed...

323. Fritz stumbles in his description of how he found out about the lunch room encounter to Warren Commissioner Ball because he is aware Baker lied on his affidavit and did it in order to cover-up Oswald being in the lunch room...

324. Fritz is showing noticeable verbal forensic stumbling, but he is doing it because he needs to be careful to get around evidence of them hiding the location of the encounter in their original statements...

325. The reason Fritz is stumbling is because Truly told him then and there it was the 2nd floor lunch room and Fritz knew he had to make it 3 or 4th floor staircase landing in order to fit the official record...

326. Truly told his wife that the encounter happened in the 2nd floor lunch room that night - which is proof that Truly told Fritz that same thing in the Depository...

327. FBI omitted Stanton's witnessing of Oswald by the 2nd floor staircase landing because they knew smart minds like my own would realize it showed Oswald hiding from the office ladies so they would not see him going in to his assigned 2nd floor lunch room location during the assassination...It was too obvious so they did clumsy eliminating

328. We know the Calvery group is a valid group because they testified they stood together

329. The fact we can see clearly from Maggie Brown east in Altgens shows that none of those women are in the Calvery group

330. I have a hiking/camping background and "Vestibule" is associated with a small enclosure on a camping tent that goes over the entrance to keep equipment out of the rain...The ratio of enclosure to tent is exactly what you see in the Depository lunch room entrance enclosure over the 2nd floor lunch room door...

331. Maybe if Hicks wore all red in the Depository employee shot she tended to wear all one color clothes and wore all white in Zapruder?

332. In this motion video of the spectators you can see Karen Westbrook snap her head towards Carol Reed who is standing next to her...Westbrook went with Reed, Hicks, and Calvery to watch the motorcade together and Karen's head snap to talk to her friend Reed is pure proof they were together...

333. You [Denis Morissette] backed the Prayer Man trolls and threatened site action against the victim and truth-teller...If the record hasn't been deleted you then accepted the co-moderation assistance of hard core Lone Nutter Jim Hess and I was banned...

334. Westbrook went with Reed, Hicks, and Calvery to watch the motorcade together and Karen's head snap to talk to her friend Reed is pure proof they were together...

335. That's why the woman in Willis 5 is Westbrook because you can't see any of her white scarf because it is so far back

336. Iacoletti asked when was the enclosure over the 2nd floor lunch room entrance ever called vestibule?...Well, there's your answer...By Oswald in his statement to Fritz.

337. Smart people will realize Oswald got that word [vestibule] from his Depository superiors when they described that enclosure...They in turn got it from the blueprints or construction managers who described what they were building when they added that structure.

338. Woodward is a golden witness with a sharp memory and is telling you who she was standing next to with clear accuracy...

339. We know the people east of Millican were all negroes who stayed together towards the end of the motorcade in Dallas like black people were expected to do at the time...

340. Karen Westbrook, whose word you say is gospel, told Fagin that Mrs Reid told them of seeing Oswald exit that lunch room with a Coke right after the encounter when the office ladies were detained in the 2nd floor office corral.

341. The only place Oswald could have come from from that door was the Vestibule...

342. Oswald described two stops in his interview...One in the 2nd floor lunch room by Baker and one in the Lobby by a cop who could not have been there until at least 3 minutes after the shots... We know this because Oswald said he was told to "step aside" during this stop...Something we know he wasn't told by Baker upstairs...

343. Allman's witnessing of Oswald confirms the Lobby stop.

344. If we apply linguistic forensics, both Fritz and Holmes are struggling against the Commission's trying to steer them away from the 2nd floor lunch room.

345. Harry is not the only one to witness Oswald with a Coke...

[Continued in next post]
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 07:35:43 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: February 28, 2019, 10:53:36 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

Re: The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 12:17:09 AM »
Aw c'mon.... Gimme a break.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 12:26:16 AM »
346. Truly identifying Oswald for Baker also confirms the lunch room stop because Truly could not have done that in the Lobby...

347. Baker never told Oswald to "step aside"...There was no reason to tell Oswald to step aside in the lunch room because there was no aside to step to and he had been cleared by Truly...The "step aside" was in the Lobby by the front door and is linguistic forensic evidence that the event happened there.

348. Baker would pass a voice stress analysis for his CBS interview where he described the encounter...

349. Oswald was standing in the Vestibule door window looking out on to the landing to see what was going on...He probably heard Otis Campbell going up the stairs and then heard Truly shout for the elevator...

350. Iacoletti is literally the only person on the research internet who does not admit the 3 Women in Zapruder by the Stemmons sign are the same 3 Women in Towner and Darnell.

351. When asked directly if he thinks the set of 3 Women in Zapruder are different people than the set of 3 Women in Darnell and Towner he refuses to give a straight answer...

352. when Frazier went to the clear memories in his mind in the 6th Floor Museum interview he clearly remembered Stanton being in the Prayer Man position...

353. Lovelady squarely placed Stanton in the Prayer Man position in both his 1964 FBI statement and Commission testimony...

354. In Hughes that lady is with several people including some men...It's at least 10 seconds after the shots...She has no time to get to the steps by 25 seconds after the last shot and couldn't cross the street...

355. Bronson is 2 hours after the shots as seen by the shadows...

356. Oswald was not going to have a slobbish untucked shirt in front of a president...

357. Just Prayer Man's forearm alone is proof that it is Sarah's obese forearm:

358. Frazier speaks of this at time mark 34:42 in the C-SPAN video...It is a different version of "We stared at each other in shock for the longest time" but it is saying the exact same thing...

359. He said it...I have a strong feeling the source was a video posted by the Prayer Man group and they removed it once they realized it provided evidence for my case...

360. It is very important to realize Shelley was a spook...He stayed inside while Lovelady was seen out on the steps in the Martin film...Shelley and Truly knew who Oswald was...That's why Oswald ate in the white collar 2nd floor lunch room because Truly knew he wasn't a box thrower and had Intel rank...That's why a dirty traitor who tried to sell Marine radar secrets and openly campaigned for Castro was allowed to work in the Colonel Byrd right-wing store front...After the 2nd floor lunch room encounter Mrs Reid saw Oswald walk from the lunch room down to the Lobby where he was stopped and told to step aside...Oswald then went to the rear exit where he was helped to leave by Shelley because Shelley knew he had to help fellow spook Oswald get around the police barricade...Because Oswald was an operational CIA asset he avoided giving this detail in his statements because it exposed the true nature of the Depository and his being set-up for Kennedy's killing within it...After Shelley assisted Oswald out of the building he reported it to Truly and Truly then turned Oswald in as part of the framing plot...

361. When you look at Altgens you can see Sarah Stanton is nowhere near where the main Prayer Man advocate has her over on the east side down the steps...If she were over on Frazier's left you would see her there in Altgens...She's hard to hide...

362. Lovelady named those around him in his Commission testimony...He named those beside him first...He named Shelley who can be seen to his left in Altgens...That makes Stanton Prayer Man because he names Stanton as the other person next to him...We know this is correct because Lovelady saves who was behind him for last - which means the first two people he mentions are to either side of him...

363. Ball cut Lovelady off when he was about to say Frazier was behind him because he wanted to concentrate on Stanton because he knew Stanton was a dangerous witness who saw Oswald by the lunch room with a Coke...Ball heard "Stanton" and quickly concentrated on her for damage control in order to isolate her in testimony and establish a prevent line of inquiry on Stanton...He was making Lovelady give more detail on Stanton so it could be used to deny her Oswald witnessing...Lovelady later told HSCA that Frazier was behind him...Ball did not continue on and ask Lovelady who was behind him because all he was interested in was containing any mention of Stanton...

364. Every time I mention that the human wrist cannot narrow as much as Prayer Man's wrist does it gets ignored...The anatomically-impossible narrowing you see there is caused by the illusion created by Sarah's purse jutting in front of her wrist and obstructing it...If Sarah's purse were not there you would see Sarah's obvious wrist-less obese forearm go unbroken and wrist-less from elbow to hand like in the family photo...

365. Prayer Man is in the same spot in Wiegman and Davidson proved she had a woman's face...Don't tell me I lack credibility on photo identification...

366. Altgens is less than 10 seconds after Lovelady more than clearly said Stanton was next to him over against the west wall of the portal...

367. The woman's face Stancak found between Lovelady and Shelley's shoulders in Altgens is Pauline Sanders...She is standing to Frazier's left...

368. Davidson proves Stanton's female face is seen on Prayer Man in Wiegman and confirms Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton since the only other choice is Pauline Sanders...

369. Shelley can be seen pulling-up and facing Karan Hicks as she runs by and she also turns to him...This is proof that the pair are Lovelady & Shelley because Shelley described this speaking to Hicks as she ran by him as "talking to Gloria Calvery by the concrete island"...

370. If you look at Altgens Prayer Man is hidden to Lovelady's right...

371. In Altgens we can see that Frazier was directly behind Lovelady not Prayer Man so this proves what I am saying here...

372. Yes, Ball was worried the cat would be let of the bag but certainly not by Lovelady who the record shows was already cooperating with the conspiracy in his lying about the time he left the steps and lying about Oswald going out the front door...

373. What Ball was worried about however, was mention of Stanton, who the Commission knew had witnessed Oswald with a Coke by his true location in the 2nd floor lunch room...

374. I have been given zero credit for discovering the man on the steps in Darnell is Molina and not Lovelady...

375. Debra Conway told me last October on her Facebook page that she called Frazier and spoke to him about my evidence...

376. I can confidently say I am a world authority on Jimi's murder and can back it with references...

377. We produced slam-dunk proof that Jimi was murdered on Tough Reality and that was what Renwick was trying to get people to ignore in a very cowardly way...

378. Iacoletti is literally the only person on the research internet who does not admit the 3 Women in Zapruder by the Stemmons sign are the same 3 Women in Towner and Darnell...

379. new evidence presented by Hackerott forced recognition that Holt was not Calvery...

380. when Frazier went to the clear memories in his mind in the 6th Floor Museum interview he clearly remembered Stanton being in the Prayer Man position...

381. Because the other two women and their forensic particulars preclude it not being a scarf...You can't have the other two having the same forensic particulars and then have the third having different features...That's how evidence works...

382. We know it isn't a blue hat because we know Simmons wore a blue scarf and that's what we're seeing...

383. His JimD-like evasions do not overturn the forensic points I made about credible photogrammetry confirming that this is a photo of Oswald superimposed through infra-pixelation procedures over Sarah Stanton...

384. You're not answering the point Barry...You loudly claimed further back that the white on Prayer Man's arm here was white sleeve...

385. That's a bare forearm and it is anatomically impossible for the wrist to narrow that much...It proves that the obstruction is Sarah's purse...

386. Persons having false memories do not add to them by insisting Oswald never left by the front...

387. Proof of this is Gary Mack failing to follow-through and ask why Frazier didn't say this back in 1963?...Mack knew exactly why and that's why he didn't ask him...

388. You can see everybody on the platform to Frazier's left in Altgens...Stanton is not there and she would be hard to hide...

389. Wiegman shows us Sarah's face on Prayer Man in Davidson's enhancement.

390. Davidson posted his metadata substantiating by science that Prayer Man has a woman's face...

391. Which is why at the HSCA hearing Lovelady cleared all this up by saying Frazier was the one behind him...

392. But Prayer Man isn't behind Lovelady and Lovelady even said so to HSCA

393. I pointed this out to Stancak on Moricet's page and he replied that all people wanted to do was attack his graphics and that he was only going to post at the other forum...He never made any attempt to answer the visible gaffe he had made that proved our case...

394. Stanton is on record as taking the elevator back upstairs when she came back inside...Which almost certainly means she took it on her way out to see the motorcade...

395. Geneva Hine is the teller of non truths and she was gotten to...She saw the T-shirt Oswald walk out the glass doors to the front steps but was gotten to and said she saw nothing...

396. Baker gave the ongoing Military Intelligence file description of Oswald that shows he was under the control of the people who gave that information.

397. That Coca Cola was the same one Sarah Stanton saw Oswald with minutes earlier...He didn't drink it fast because he had other things on his mind (like being in the assigned 2nd floor lunch room without any lady employees being there)...

398. I recently realized Stanton's obese left forearm is visible in Darnell...You can see its obesity in the image...

399. The record still exists on the other forum of Duncan's posting that image for me by proxy...Every single person who looked at the image and commented said it looked like a woman...

400. Davidson also commented on this forum and the other forum that he would only say it once and that the person in his enhancement was a woman...

401. Davidson proved he didn't photoshop his image with his metadata...

402. Please observe that pivot and you will realize Prayer Man would not remain in the uncomfortable position of retaining his foot on the step and would have pulled it back up to the landing with the other according to all known ergonomics...

403. Stancak is avoiding answering the fact his 5 foot 2 estimate for Prayer Man forces Frazier's head to be 10 inches high...We know that isn't true because we could measure Frazier's head today and it would be no more than 8.5 inches...

404. The cops were very direct with their threats against Frazier in his father's hospital room...

405. Frazier knew the Depository and knew there was something fishy with Lovelady & Shelley - the latter of which helped Oswald out the rear...

406. Frazier said in plain words that he and Sarah were furthest back in to the shadows on the landing...The spot that is literally furthest back in to the shadows is the Prayer Man spot...

407. Stanton said she couldn't see the limousine from her position during the shots.

408. Even Altgens shows Lovelady lining up with Shelley who is behind him on the platform...

409. The only reason the pet theorists won't admit that these two men are obviously Lovelady & Shelley is because it then spoils their pet theory that Prayer Man is Oswald... Or Lovelady & Shelley are in the Depository at this time shutting off the power...

410. Just the size of Prayer Man's hand should tell any competent analyst that Prayer Man is Stanton and not Oswald...The size of the hand matches Stanton and not Oswald...

411. Those pretending they don't understand the evidence I am showing fail to answer for the fact Prayer Man pivots from Wiegman to Darnell towards Frazier exactly as Frazier described Stanton doing in order to discuss what Calvery had said...

412. When the Davidson enhancement was posted on the Education Forum by MacRae every single person to a man said it looked like a woman...

413. Davidson disproved Larsen's contention about deblurring technology being necessary to produce the woman's face in Wiegman...

414. Meanwhile out in the real world where people are still allowed to think intelligently ALL the witnessing and evidence places Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shooting and after...

415. Sarah Stanton saw Oswald on the 2nd floor staircase landing waiting for the women employees who were with Mrs Reid to leave...

416. When Stanton saw Oswald with a Coke waiting to go in to the lunch room where Carolyn Arnold would see him minutes later, she saw an Oswald who wasn't getting the Coke to bring it down to the front steps...She saw an Oswald who was getting the Coke to bring it in to the 2nd floor lunch room where he was during the shooting...

417. The only slot for Oswald to buy that Coke is after Mrs Reid leaves with the other ladies...

418. However dishonest Kamp deliberately avoids mentioning that Oswald was seen with that Coke by Sarah Stanton when the ladies were still in the lunchroom...

419. Therefore he bought it before the ladies were in the lunch room and was seen intending to go back in to that lunch room by Sarah Stanton...

420. Furthermore Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald inside the lunch room comfortably set up and eating at that time and not heading downstairs...

421. It is obvious that Kamp's version is a forced contrivance that is trying to make Oswald Prayer Man but it doesn't make sense against the internal dynamics of Fritz's Notes...

422. But so does all the other witnessing like Mrs Reid who saw Oswald going down to the 1st floor with a Coke after the lunch room encounter...

423. Holmes clearly said Oswald said he came downstairs before that lobby stop and that was from the 2nd floor...

424. Also, why would Fritz write that Oswald had lunch out with Bill Shelley in front but then also write that Oswald told him he ate lunch in the 2nd floor lunch room?

425. What makes sense is the last sentence "Out with Bill Shelley in front" means Oswald went out of the building with Bill Shelley in front...Only Oswald was lying because Shelley let him out the back as Frazier witnessed...

426. However Fritz was an old school police man and didn't like being led in to a lie...If you look closely at Fritz's answer to Ball he refused to go along and simply told Ball Oswald said he had a Coke...

427. Carolyn Arnold also saw Oswald set up and eating a cheese sandwich in the 2nd floor lunch room at 12:24 - 12:25...

428. Sarah Stanton saw Oswald out on the 2nd floor staircase landing itching to get back in to the 2nd floor lunch room with an already-bought Coke

429. Arnold saw Oswald eating lunch with his Coke on the table

430. An even more thought-provoking post was made by Denny Zartman where he 100% endorsed my evidence that Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room...

431. Davidson brought out a chubby woman's face on Prayer Man

432. Oswald had already purchased a Coke and had it in his hand...He told Sarah that he did not want to go out to watch the president and that he was going back to the break room...That break room was obviously the 2nd floor lunch room.

433. Iacoletti has access to the Education Forum and Denny Zartman's post...He does not enter a word against Zartman and his repeating of what I said exactly about Oswald being in the 2nd floor lunch room...

434. The Hughes film was 9 seconds before Wiegman where Davidson brought out the face of a woman on Prayer Man...It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if Lovelady confirmed Stanton's location as being next to him, and Davidson brought out a chubby woman's face on Prayer Man, that Prayer Man is therefore Sarah Stanton...

435. I posted that Greg Parker practically admitted to me that Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton after we posted the Davidson enhancement 3 years ago...

436. I noticed that Lovelady told Jarman that he witnessed Oswald exit through the front...But Lovelady was with Shelley and Shelley was an insider spook...The reason Lovelady told this to Jarman and not to any commission or committee is because he was lying in order to cover for his friend Shelley who had vouched for Oswald as his "supervisor" in the lobby when Oswald was told to step aside...

437. Does me proud to see Zartman, who I suspect got that from me and is more than welcomed, shut down the Lone Nutters with my evidence-backed advanced proof..

438. If you're not contesting Zartman then you're agreeing Prayer Man isn't Oswald...

439. The photo of the lunch room that shows that metal fixture also shows coffee making equipment and water vessels...So there was equipment on that counter that was designed to hold water...Which means that the lunch room had to have some kind of water source for those vessels...

440. Kamp needs to get Carolyn Arnold down because she proved Oswald wasn't Prayer Man...

441. we have found 3 employee witnesses who spoke at length about Oswald eating regularly in the lunch room at the booth on the right as you walked in from the Vestibule...

442. In her interview with Fagin, Karen Westbrook openly described Oswald being in that booth seat on a regular basis and eating lunch there...

443. Another employee also described Oswald acting like a loner and reading pamphlets in that same spot...

444. The pamphlets were obviously Oswald's sheep-dipping material that he was regularly seen with elsewhere...

445. Oswald was an agent provocateur just like he was in Russia, pretending to be something he wasn't for purposes of domestic spy work...Truly knew it and that is why the restriction against workers eating in the lunch room was not enforced against Oswald...Harvey was an intellectual and was going to sit in his proper place separate from the less intelligent workers downstairs where his political reading might stand out...

446. When some of the lady employees described Oswald coming in to get change for a Coke they were describing him doing so in order to take it back in to the 2nd floor lunch room...

447. Mrs Reid saw Oswald exit with a Coke from the lunch room...

448. When it started to become clear that I was presenting valid evidence the favored Prayer Man posters went behind our backs and PM'ed the moderators making false complaints that I was violating the rules of evidence...

449. I got banned at Deep Politics because the power-abusing moderator there realized I was right but didn't want to admit it...I was unfairly suspended without any rules explanation for posting the correct Prayer Man evidence on that forum...

450. After a year of having my posts deleted, threads locked and sent to the Bear Pit, eventually Lauren realized I was right...He sent me a private message saying he realized I was correct but added "If you continue to post on the subject I will ban you"...And that he hated to do that because my other posts were so excellent...

451. If your accusation were true and the EF were credible it would have responded to my evidence on their own and acknowledged it...After all that forum sells itself as a forum that does that...But instead it went after me personally and made specially targeted rules that me or my work could not be mentioned...

452. The last few entries Bart Kamp and Andrej Stancak made on Prayer Man got no responses...The membership there is obviously very aware the theory has been disproven but they are taking the cowardly way out because they know they have a quick on the banning button friend who will help them out...

453. A board where they ban people unfairly for posting the very correct evidence they call for

454. The correct evidence is deliberately excluded while Kamp and Stancak are allowed to post what they know is wrong evidence...

455. The rule there is quietly mug the person who presented the correct evidence, make up rules violations to justify it, and then ban him in order to prevent his exposure of the main members' incompetency...

456. I have proven evidence that anyone who presents themselves as having a credible voice on JFK assassination evidence should have the skill to realize...

457. The reason this evidence was rejected is because the overseers of the EF don't possess the competency to evaluate the highest levels of technical evidence...

458. When I started out-arguing them with the facts the mod attacked me and rode my back on every post at their urging because I threatened the arrangement there and stood to expose this corruption...

459. Don't play dumb Peter...You are accusing Von Pein of using quotes from the EF to deliberately distort their context but at the same time you and others ignore that the EF commits a much worse offense by deliberately excluding good evidence and promoting bad...

460. You see I can back up my stuff like a man...

461. If a fair debate were encouraged, like proper moderation should do, a re-opening of the evidence would be done on Prayer Man and we would get Davidson to discuss his metadata...

462. The moderation would push Stancak on why he didn't post a graphic of Wiegman and soon we would discover there actually was credible proof that Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...

463. I don't resort to cheap shots...

464. I lead the entire community in skilled analysis and progress the evidence better than anyone has in recent times...

465. I am so good that I literally force the rest of the community in to credibility failure in order for them to continue their failed practices......They know this is true...

466. Stanton saw an Oswald who had been assigned to the 2nd floor lunch room in order to get him out of the way during the assassination...

467. Oswald told Sarah he was going back in to the break room and wasn't going out to watch the motorcade...

468. Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald shortly after when he had gone back in after Mrs Reid and the other ladies left...

469. The reason I think I have led the community in finally solving the conspiracy is because both Stanton and Carolyn Arnold had their statements changed...

470. So I have to assume I have found incriminating proof that FBI knew Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room and deliberately altered the two women witnesses' testimony...

471. The members of that forum did not say a word about there being 3 lady employee witnesses to Oswald eating in that lunch room regularly at that same booth that Carolyn Arnold saw him in...

472. The problem with what you are saying is the main conspiracy researchers on the EF take the position that they are being denied free speech by the media and government in the case of the evidence in the assassination (which they are)...

473. There was no poster on the EF who had the courage to stand up to Gordon's personal vendetta against me

474. Gordon abused his power and went after me personally as moderator because I was cleaning up over there after they had ridiculed me and called me a troll...

475. What happened there was the people who were ridiculing me suddenly realized I was in the process of handing them their butts in intelligent debate and proving the Oswald as Prayer Man theory, as concocted by the nut Greg Parker, was crap...

476. The overseer there realized him and his favorites were about to be shown as the incompetent hacks they are so I was quietly gotten rid of...

477. My good evidence and intelligence was so threatening to the Education Forum that Gordon felt threatened by it so he made unprecedented persecutorial rules that were only catered towards myself and my research...

478. A rule was made up that no mention of me or any of my material would be allowed on the EF...

479. Gordon lied...When he banned me he refused to give a reason and said he didn't have to (That's because there was no reason)...He said he would put me back on but never did...

480. When I get the decision in my favor it is ignored and rules are made to censor me out of the community for the crime of having the skill to prove good evidence

481. You are also avoiding the fact this dishonest use of private website rights has led directly to the inferred purpose of the site being turned upside down with bad evidence being protected and those who post good evidence being violently ejected and erased...

482. Gordon is a member here but he does not chime in...

483. You might like reducing it to the teenage girl level like Michael Clark, but my protests are based on the actual evidence over which I have no parallel as Richard Gilbride told me recently...

484. I have discovered confirmable proof not "theories" and I can back them up...

485. You give no heed to the fact that the EF presents itself as a debate board and the definition of moderator is that he keeps the debate honest and makes people live up to and answer the best evidence (like you fail to do here)...

486. It is the moderator's job to push good arguments and make members answer them...

487. Instead he bans the person making the good arguments and protects the person ignoring them and continuing to post what he knows is bad evidence...

488. Very simply if my proof wasn't good then Gordon wouldn't be so desperate to remove it in order to protect his friends...

489. You said maybe people don't agree with my theories...I welcome them to disagree with my evidence and try to refute it...

490. When I showed Gordon I actually was posting original images and Stancak was posting fabricated cartoon graphics and was therefore the one in violation Gordon was so embarrassed by the realization that I was right, and therefore he was too stupid to understand what he was ordering, that he banned me...

491. That moderator is an ignoramus and bombastic ass who is far inferior to me in research skill and does not nearly have my achievements that have seriously advanced the conspiracy evidence...

492. If the EF followed its own rules and let me debate the evidence on Prayer Man, like the board claims is its purpose, I would quickly prove who is right here and who can prove himself by the EVIDENCE...

492. If Darnell kept his camera running on that spot we would see Baker run in as he claimed

493. Zartman is proxy posting for me whether intentional or not because Oswald being there the whole time is exactly what I posted...

494. Karen Westbrook said Mrs Reid told the lady employees of Oswald coming from the 2nd floor lunch room with a Coke while they were all being detained for questioning after the assassination.

495. Mrs Reid is obviously staying away from naming anyone even though she should remember who was there...There are linguistic forensics here indicating she is nervous about something and trying to avoid mentioning it...

496. Is the source of Mrs Reid's problem the fact she might know a different Mrs Reid was inside at the time?...

497. Before I got removed from Moricet's website by Jim Hess we were pursuing that photo as well as comparisons to images of "Mrs Robert Reid"...They appear as if they could be two different persons from their photos..."Mrs Robert Reid", as seen on the sidewalk after the shooting in photos, is also seen sitting next to Leavelle in a photo taken at the police station...

498. If Oswald was in the lunch room, as Josephs is now finally correctly agreeing with me over, then he could not be Prayer Man...

499. So having clearly been swayed by my refusing to allow bad evidence and being persecuted for it, Josephs steals the finding, dishonestly ignores his role in that unfair persecution, pretends not to notice, doesn't apologize or recognize the source, and posts as if nothing had ever happened...

500. My spearheading the final solving of the case has led to my banishment by an ignoramus moderator who was protecting his friends...

501. Captain Fritz: "I'm fairly certain Oswald told me he was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots"...

502. Both Denny Zartman and Josephs learned their present positions on the 2nd floor lunch room from me...

503. Josephs and Zartman take me seriously because they are now quoting my material...

504. The Brian Doyle thread at Parker's troll site was also deleted...

505. Unbelievable that after Davidson proved there was a clearly-seen woman's face on Prayer Man that Stancak is allowed to post an image trying to force Oswald's face on to Prayer Man...

506. Iacoletti ignores that there's no doubt Stanton was telling her relatives she had seen Oswald in a critical place at a critical time...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 09:25:55 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 12:26:16 AM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 12:46:25 AM »
What's the matter, Walt?  Don't like giving up your Fabrication King crown?

What's the matter, Walt?  Don't like giving up your Fabrication King crown?

Don't be silly.... But your placing the gospel (Walt's list of facts)  beside the sorcerer's book of Voo Doo..... 

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 01:19:40 AM »
Doyle certainly sets a new benchmark. John, would a rough but reasonable comparison relegate Walt to
a 0.4, prevaricator, vs Doyle a 1.0 ? Does Doyle earn any consideration for the economy of his postings,
1447, vs. Walt's 2352 posts...?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 01:21:33 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 01:19:40 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 01:40:57 AM »
Iacoletti wrote:

... 22. Couch/Darnell shows Calvery at the steps and also clearly shows Frazier facing and talking to Prayer Man for the whole duration.

Iacoletti,

Can you prove that that isn't Calvery at the base of the steps in Couch-Darnell?  If not, then HTF can you call my and Sandy Larsen's and Brian Doyle's determination that that is Calvery a "fabrication, fallacy, or a falsification"?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

PS  Do you still believe Karen Westbrook correctly identified herself and "Gloria Calvert (sic) and maybe Carol Reed" ... from behind and 54 years after the fact during her Sixth Floor Museum interview?

LOL
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 02:32:51 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2019, 04:35:55 AM »
Iacoletti wrote:

... 22. Couch/Darnell shows Calvery at the steps and also clearly shows Frazier facing and talking to Prayer Man for the whole duration.

Iacoletti,

Can you prove that that isn't Calvery at the base of the steps in Couch-Darnell?  If not, then HTF can you call my and Sandy Larsen's and Brian Doyle's determination that that is Calvery a "fabrication, fallacy, or a falsification"?

Because there?s no evidence whatsoever that black-blob-person is Calvery.

PS  Do you still believe Karen Westbrook correctly identified herself and "Gloria Calvert (sic) and maybe Carol Reed" ... from behind and 54 years after the fact during her Sixth Floor Museum interview?

Well, let?s see...she was actually there and knew these people. You, not so much. I don?t hear the ?t? in your alleged ?Calvert? either.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 04:37:14 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2019, 04:35:55 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 05:52:56 AM »
Iacoletti wrote:

There?s no evidence whatsoever that black-blob-person [at the base of the TSBD steps in Couch-Darnell] is Gloria Calvery.

Black-blob-person? You can't see that that woman is wearing a "black" headscarf, a "black" sweater or blouse, and a medium-toned skirt with a dark horizontal stripe in it (when you enlarge it), just like the GLASSES-WEARING woman (as you so adroitly noticed in Betzner 3!), standing to the immediate left of John Templin in the Z-film?

Iacoletti wrote:

Westbrook was actually there and knew these people [Gloria Calvert (sic) and "maybe Carol Reed"]

Iacoletti, have you seen the $15 color photo from the Sixth Floor Museum showing Westbrook and Calvery and four or five of their female colleagues at Southwest Publishing, yet? If not, why not? Can't afford the $15? Afraid to find out that the Dennis Moricet was right -- that light-blue headscarf gal (Sharron Simmons) in the Z-film and Darnell doesn't look anything like your rather square-headed Westbrook?

LOL

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 06:08:38 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 05:52:56 AM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2019, 06:45:28 AM »
Thomas:  It is a mistake to take Iacoletti seriously or respond to him as if he was going to rationally acknowledge your evidence...

He's been shown the evidence for the woman on the steps being Calvery repeatedly...The short length of the dark sweater is a photo forensic match as is the green plaid skirt...Also Lovelady & Shelley are at least 3 seconds past leaving the steps after talking to Calvery as Lovelady as Frazier testified...

To say there is no evidence is to ignore this firm evidence and I don't think Iacoletti should be given the dignity of a response since he has proven he isn't to be taken seriously and lies when shown correct evidence...

If Moricet is dumb enough to ban me and keep Iacoletti is beyond my control...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 06:46:18 AM by Brian Doyle »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 12:48:14 PM »
Doyle certainly sets a new benchmark. John, would a rough but reasonable comparison relegate Walt to
a 0.4, prevaricator, vs Doyle a 1.0 ? Does Doyle earn any consideration for the economy of his postings,
1447, vs. Walt's 2352 posts...?

You're very worried about my contributions aren't you Mr Scully?..... 

BTW.... Have you learned whether George De M was working for the CIA, the FBI, or old Joe Kennedy?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 12:48:14 PM »

Mobile View