Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle  (Read 12116 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle
« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2020, 07:41:30 PM »
Ground Hog Day is more than three weeks from now.... not here, where everyday is Ground Hog Dsy !

In my opinion Tom is somewhat hypocritical because he and Jim D were tag-teaming the false claim that Janney wasn't credible on DPF...

I would invite anyone to look at Scully's arrogant ignoring of the evidence I posted regarding Janney's validity and his t****ing of my posts and person and see how much credibility his call for fair and objective rigor has...

The biggest example of moderator abuse being used to focus bad research as the norm and ignoring of correct evidence is the Prayer Man issue that Scully never seems to mention while calling for good evidence to be recognized...

It is a challenge, debating "Mr. Doyle-Yates" for seven years, under the three names he has "presented" under. The old saying certainly is applicable ...

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?10301-Mary-s-Mosaic-Entering-Peter-Janney-s-World-of-Fantasy/page29#.XhzJ5iHQg2w

Never Wrestle with a Pig. You Both Get Dirty and the Pig Likes It
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/07/08/pig/
Jul 8, 2017 - You know, if you wrestle with a hog you will become dirty, no matter ... He says, “Never wallow in the mud with a pig, because the pig likes it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107048/?ref_=fn_ft_tt_1

A weather man is reluctantly sent to cover a story about a weather forecasting "rat" (as he calls it). This is his fourth year on the story, and he makes no effort to hide his frustration. On awaking the 'following' day he discovers that it's Groundhog Day again, and again, and again. First he uses this to his advantage, then comes the realisation that he is doomed to spend the rest of eternity in the same place, seeing the same people do the same thing EVERY day.

In compiling my list of Doyle fabrications, I had to wade through hundreds of such rants, nearly identical. He is seriously mentally unhinged.

John, the entity's intent is consistently framed in the opposite of service to the truth. The entity serves up impressive portions
of both mendacious dissembling and junkyard dog snarling.

A person who avoids the evidence in order reach for the excuses is trolling...And a person who does that while pretending they are demanding rigor is double trolling...

.....I can call you Betty
And Betty when you call me
You can call me Al
Call me Al ....(or Ralph)

Roughly in consecutive order.... (John, an example of what we (you) are/will be besieged with.:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/07/peter-janney/the-autodaf-of-lisa-pease-and-jamesdieugenio-tomas-de-torquemada-and-the-spanish-inquisition-return-in-a-new-era-of-suppression-of-freedom-of-thought-and-adherence-to-a-rigid-dogma-namely-thei/
The Autodaf of Lisa Pease and James

Donations to the Forum can be made via Paypal using the links below.

Tomas de Torquemada and the Spanish Inquisition return in a new era of suppression of freedom of thought and adherence to a rigid dogma - namely their own prejudices!
By Peter Janney

July 6, 2012

....In addition, Ms. Pease can't even seem to fathom or consider how "Lt. William L. Mitchell," a man who told police he was jogging on the towpath when he passed Mary Meyer ? allegedly just before the murder took place ? told police that a "Negro male" matching Wiggins' description was following her in an effort to frame Ray Crump. "Mitchell" would then testify against Crump at the murder trial nine months later in July 1965 as part of the CIA's assassination operation. It doesn't seem to matter to Pease that "Mitchell" has never been able to be located since the trial, or that his known address during that time was documented as a "CIA safe house" by three separate former CIA employees. At the time of trial in July 1965, Mitchell told a reporter that he had since retired from the military and was now a mathematics instructor at Georgetown University ? yet no record of his employment there could ever be located, nor was there ever any bona-fide military service record located for "Mitchell," either in the Pentagon where he was listed in the directory at the time of the murder, or in the main military data base in St. Louis. This was thoroughly researched by the Peabody Award-winning journalist Roger Charles, as discussed in my book, a fact that Pease fails to mention in one of her many deliberate omissions, which also included Damore's consultation with L. Fletcher Prouty (as documented by Damore's attorney James H. Smith) to finally understand who "Mitchell" was, before Damore confronted him. Of course, Lisa Pease is entitled to whatever flawed point of view she wants to embrace, but she's not entitled to her own set of facts....

Mary's Mosaic  by Peter Janney         

+protege&pg=PT378&printsec=frontcover" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://google.com/books/.....

Ralph Yates 5 years ago Report abuse
Fess up Rational Voice. Janney's got the right man. Is it likely an author could openly accuse an emeritus college professor from the University of California of murdering Mary Pinchot Meyer in writing in a book and not have any reaction what so ever? Look at what we are talking about here. A professor of high stature being openly accused of being a CIA agent who murdered Kennedy's mistress in order to cover-up CIA's murder of president Kennedy. Is it likely such a person would react with zero response in that situation if they were falsely accused? This is a serious scandal and perfect opportunity for the media to destroy a nutty conspiracy theorist on the 50th anniversary. Why haven't they?

He's got the right man.

Hank Albarelli Posted May 29, 2013
My options are laid out here? I don't even know who the hell Tom is? or what his agenda is... he seems to have a hard on for Peter and I have no interest in attacking a serious researcher...

Jim: I don't need you to set yourself up as some sort of fixer here; what Peter reported in his book about our conversatiopn is accurate; as to the rest of his book I don't know because as I said yesterday

I have not read it. [My source knew Mr. Mitchell quite well and indeed still communicates and occasionally visits with him; that I passed this on to peter was entirely appropriate.} There is far more to the Mary M. story than has been released thus far. I expect that will come out soon. If Tom has info he should it out in the proper places. [Few read this forum.]

You didn't reply on my comments on what you know and don't know about my sources, Jim. Peter did not violate my trust. I spoke to him freely and told him all that I knew, with a few exceptions regarding names and places

of residence. He can verify this.

I provided my e-mial above; it's hank...@xxxxxxx.com. Anyone here or elsewhere can write to me about anythingh of legitimate interest. Again, I don't engage here because I don't find it particularly useful and it frankly takes too much time.

John Simkin  Posted June 9, 2013
....I am not complaining. I think these attacks say more about Jim than me. However, to my eternal shame, I did not protect Peter Janney enough when his book Mary?s Mosaic was published in 2012. What made it worse was one of his main tormentors was one of our moderators, Tom Scully....

H.P. Albarelli Jr.5 years agoIn reply to an earlier post Report abuse
It's truly sad that Mr. Scully has "suffered" at the hands of several people. I urge everyone who feels sorry for him to send him flowers.
Leave a reply

Ralph Yates 5 years ago (Edited)Report abuse
Some of Janney's evidence is loosely rendered and his affiliation with Ralph Cinque is bizarre to say the least. At minimum it shows extremely bad judgment. However there's some key clues that Janney is keen on like the Rambler having no record of it as if it was a plausibly deniable set-up designed to get a Military Police profile witness in place. I have to temper my Fetzer bs detector because Janney is on the verge of triggering it in several places. However he has a sharp instinct for clues and sees right through many obvious smoking guns like with the diary and Rambler. Janney was there with his hand on the wire when he looked at his father's expression when Mary was killed. Those are things that can't be appreciated by people who didn't experience them. He has a strong case in my opinion because there's no way Crump would have come back 100% clean on the fiber and blood evidence after going through the scene at the canal path.

Janney gains credibility when you consider Crump was confined to the tow path area after the shooting. Therefore it isn't likely the gun would be able to disappear so easily. Even with

's criticism of Janney's timing estimates it does look like Crump was captured and in custody when Sylvis saw the man stick his face out from the trees. Something's wrong here because Crump would not be able to hide a gun so easily from his friends and family. The little things are what count here and if Crump had attended a female prior to the incident it would be unlikely he would have attacked Mary Meyer for sexual reasons. There's every reason to suspect a classic plausibly deniable black op here.

There's a couple of things that give Janney credibility, but what Janney calls the master key clinches it. There's no way Wistar could have called Meyer and Bradlee at 2pm if Mary's identity hadn't been determined until 6pm. And don't forget Janney caught his father faking lack of knowledge until the 8pm call from the police informing them of Mary Meyer's murder. Plus there are numerous CIA insiders casually admitting Mary Meyer was one of their jobs off the record.

It's the little things that add up and Mitchell's transfer to England was a way of getting a potential liability near to the wicked domain of MI-6 where he could be taken care of if needed. Mitchell's transformation to a hippy was just a way of diminishing him and his CIA status. Don't forget Mitchell lied about his sponsorship for that trip. Follow the money. The company paid for that relocation. There's no way any innocent emeritus college professor would allow someone to openly accuse him of being the CIA assassin who murdered Mary Meyer in a book without any response. Face it Scully, Janney's got his man.

Author Janney's second reissue/revision of his longwinded fairy tale.:
Mary's Mosaic by Peter Janney  http://google.com/books.....

« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 07:53:55 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Brian Doyle

The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle
« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2020, 08:02:49 PM »
I posted the reasons why Janney was valid via the actual evidence 3 times on DPF and Scully and

ignored it...

The fakes over at DPF with the moderator avatars pretended resentment over Jim D's denial of Janney but then did nothing while Jim ignored them too (which was actually a violation of DPF rules)...

Meanwhile, while I was doing the job they were supposed to be doing as moderators by holding Jim accountable to this, I got banned on false charges of "repeated behavior" (in other words no rules violations that could be referenced) while Jim was allowed to skate away untouched even though he had clearly broken the rules...

I think Scully's nutty, evasive data dumps are clear for what they are...

« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 08:03:30 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2020, 08:05:11 PM »
I posted the reasons why Janney was valid via the actual evidence 3 times on DPF and Scully and

ignored it...

The fakes over at DPF with the moderator avatars pretended resentment over Jim D's denial of Janney but then did nothing while Jim ignored them too (which was actually a violation of DPF rules)...

Meanwhile, while I was doing the job they were supposed to be doing as moderators by holding Jim accountable to this, I got banned on false charges of "repeated behavior" (in other words no rules violations that could be referenced) while Jim was allowed to skate away untouched even though he had clearly broken the rules...

I think Scully's nutty, evasive data dumps are clear for what they are...

P-R-O-J-E-C-T, much ?

Correction.... this is the 8th year of this particular Doyle, "shat show"....

Doyle, posting on the Amazon.com book review, under his "nom-de-guerre," Ralph Yates":

My "sin" was having the temerity to identify and locate the "arch villain" of Janney's book; "Lt. William Mitchell," Crump trial "witness" allegedly "missing" since his 1965 trial testimony. Janney accused Mitchell of assassinating Mary Meyer on behalf of the CIA, and almost everyone loves BS like that, actual truth not withstanding!
Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, ...

+protege+scully&source=bl&ots=9nd-gtMBgY&sig=ACfU3U33gsEk7aZB4r-J-_UQV1KsGwbwtw&hl=en&ppis=_c&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi85avHxablAhUBZd8KHXgTCCEQ6AEwAHoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=janney%20mosaic%20dieugenio%20protege%20scully&f=false" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">https://books.google.com › books
Peter Janney - 2016 - ‎History
... Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace: Third Edition Peter Janney ... written by a

protégé whose name, I discovered, was Tom Scully, but ...

In 2012, Douglas Horne accuses me of working, "for the agency."
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RWKKPDXQXFKPD/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1510708928
In second page of comments:
Ralph Yates 5 years agoReport abuse
Fess up Rational Voice. Janney's got the right man. Is it likely an author could openly accuse an emeritus college professor from the University of California of murdering Mary Pinchot Meyer in writing in a book and not have any reaction what so ever? Look at what we are talking about here. A professor of high stature being openly accused of being a CIA agent who murdered Kennedy's mistress in order to cover-up CIA's murder of president Kennedy. Is it likely such a person would react with zero response in that situation if they were falsely accused? This is a serious scandal and perfect opportunity for the media to destroy a nutty conspiracy theorist on the 50th anniversary. Why haven't they?

He's got the right man.

Douglas 7 years ago
... Are you a third party surrogate (or a direct employee) working for the USG whose mission here is to attempt to discredit the confession of a hit-man?....Your citations seem to me like the kind of detailed biographical information that would be maintained by the same "outfit" that would have maintained Mitchell's operational file at the Agency. Who the hell else would know these things? What ordinary reader would have the ability to look up and find the citations you so conveniently found?.....Why don't you "get real" and tell us who you are, and how you found your citations? What tools did you use? Did someone lead you to them? Did someone provide them to you? Your postings have the odor to me of a disinformation/spin operation, designed to cast doubt, and to make readers forget the basic fact that a "William L. Mitchell" confessed to murdering Mary Meyer for the CIA, to author Leo Damore. Attorney Jimmy Smith's notes of his phone call with Leo Damore prove that.....

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?10301-Mary-s-Mosaic-Entering-Peter-Janney-s-World-of-Fantasy/page33#.XhzPbiHQg2w
Mark A. O'Blazney   posted 10-28-15

Look, Jim…….. Leo was a 'media slut', OK ? There's no other nice way to put it. Oh, he was so proud that Larry King added another half-hour to his show for more Q & A's concerning 'Senatorial Privilege'……… never been done before, said he. And at the time, his good friend, Dominick Dunne was trying to help him shop his yet-unwritten "Burden of Guilt" around Hollywood (Dunne's brother, John, was a screenwriter, married to Joan Didion).

With regards to my giving Peter any assistance in writing Mary's Mosaic (other than being interviewed)………. none.
He just swooped down, offered me some dough for everything, and left. He had his 'award-winning' ace researchers, so didn't need me. You can pinpoint approximately when that occurred by his posts at the

. Forum.

Six years or so later, Skyhorse publishes Mary's Mosaic. It would be delicious to know why Trine Day was his first choice, and why he ended up at Skyhorse. Perhaps he didn't like the Company he had to keep with over there, i.e., Judyth Vary Baker et. al.

But then, Peter Janney is STILL a 'senior member' of Ralph Cinque's OIC, so worrying about what Company he keeps with is a moot point.

Bytheway, in a shameless act of self-promotion, I am tentatively set to be on Rob Clark's radio show sometime next month while in country for business. Guess who will be on the other end? That's right…… the Buda pest himself. Should be a real hum-dinger, not unlike the Kaiser-Hemming insultfest from a few days ago. Hope there will be some callers with questions. So many people have suffered because of Cinque. I mean, telling Mary Ann Moorman Krahmer she didn't take her photo is bordering on stalking. She should have sued him.

Hope this helps, Jim. Remember, this topic is what got you and Mr. Scully "erased" at the

. Where's Mitchell ?

« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 08:16:43 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Brian Doyle

The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle
« Reply #143 on: January 14, 2020, 04:48:33 PM »

That's not working Tom and the 3 posts I made that you and Jim D ignored speak the loudest...

You're a hypocrite because you play neutral arbiter but you yourself were one of the biggest exploiters of the bias you pretend to call-out but then publicly benefit from yourself...

Dawn Meredith sensed the hypocrisy in this and did a limp-wristed calling-out of Jim D on DPF on Janney...Jim ignored her like he does anyone who refutes him...When he did that he broke the DPF rules but since Dawn, Peter, Magda, and Lauren are all Jim D sycophants they were in a quandry and just dropped it...So Jim was allowed to violate the rules and I was punished for obeying them...Dawn is just an embarrassing Texas cheerleader for Jim...The persons with the moderator avatars were allowed to get rid of someone who made a correct rules-based complaint that they responded to with cowardly banning...That site is a joke under Lauren's Neanderthal oversight and its real purpose is making sure the fakes with the moderator avatars never have to actually practice those site rules themselves while banning people who do...They are frauds who can't live up to their own rules under Lauren's primitive, self-serving dull brow who lacks the intellect and personal discipline to subject himself to the rules like those same rules require...

I'm not sure you realize you are proving my point with your bullying, juvenile replies that never answer the point...

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #144 on: January 14, 2020, 09:21:34 PM »
Ground Hog Day is more than three weeks from now.... not here, where everyday is Ground Hog Dsy !

It is a challenge, debating "Mr. Doyle-Yates" for seven years, under the three names he has "presented" under. The old saying certainly is applicable ...

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?10301-Mary-s-Mosaic-Entering-Peter-Janney-s-World-of-Fantasy/page29#.XhzJ5iHQg2w

John, the entity's intent is consistently framed in the opposite of service to the truth. The entity serves up impressive portions
of both mendacious dissembling and junkyard dog snarling.

Roughly in consecutive order.... (John, an example of what we (you) are/will be besieged with.:
Mary's Mosaic  by Peter Janney         

+protege&pg=PT378&printsec=frontcover" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://google.com/books/.....

Author Janney's second reissue/revision of his longwinded fairy tale.:
Mary's Mosaic by Peter Janney  http://google.com/books.....

Read this again, Albut +  No, wait..... why am I asking YOU to read it?   You've got me on 'ignore', thank the day+

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #145 on: April 24, 2020, 07:04:50 PM »
Here's the latest batch:

636. Carol Reed saw a elevator that was stopped in order for the conspirators to assure the elevator would be there for their escape...

637. Reed ran right in and the passenger elevator was still turned off to allow the conspirators who were framing Oswald to escape through the floor and in to the 5th floor service hollow for the elevator...From the service hollow they went through the escape hatch in the elevator roof and in to the elevator that was stationary on the 4th floor...

638. Arnold said she was pregnant and didn't want to prolong her stress time on the sidewalk in the sun so she left at the last minute to go outside to watch the Presidential Parade...

639. Jim

clearly agreed Prayer Man was Stanton, after I posted her photo showing her obesity, when he posted "I thought Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald".

640. It is unlikely that Oswald would have wrote the telephone number of a potential Rooming House in his address book if he hadn't resided there...

641. Lovelady made a statement elsewhere saying he gathered his lunch and went down to the Domino Room to eat...He said that when he got by the Domino Room he could see through the glass of the front door divider and saw Shelley and Stanton on the landing platform and decided to eat lunch out with them on the steps...

642. When I posted my interview with Wanda and Rosa in 2018 Jim D posted "To be honest with you when I first saw the Prayer Man image I thought the person in question was too stocky to be Oswald"...It was the last time Jim posted on the subject...

643. Sarah worked on the second floor and the way she would go outside would be via the lunch room where the soda machine was.

644. Hargrove complained to Gordon that I was too good a researcher to be banned...

645. The bottom line with Postal is she was forced to lie about selling the first Oswald a ticket...

646. Jim said NBC films were hard to obtain...The fact Stone has already shown them in 'JFK' says that isn't true...

647. You are avoiding answering how proof that Jim said Prayer Man was husky in 2013 corroborates his saying it in 2018...

lied and tried to say the woman's face was due to video transfer artifacts

649. The Beckley Rooming House was a place where Oswald was sent to keep himself from any detection in the weeks leading up to the assassination

650. Sarah's obese forearms and hand are also obvious (Even Jim D saw those)...

651. And if you go to the photo branch of this website Hackerott cleverly noticed a woman's dress's open collar on the front of Prayer Man's garment...

LeDoux came on and said he formed a phony production company and licensed the Darnell film

653. Jim lied and you aren't being honest about it...He lied when he tried to say Wilson's e-mail said the scans would be hard to get...

654. what Jim D falsely suggested was Wilson telling me the scans were difficult to obtain

655. Gordon knows LeDoux is a nut...That's why he suspended him and his crackpot theory no one with any common sense believes...

656. Sarah was probably closer to 300 pounds when she worked at the Depository because anything higher would be too obese for professional presentability...

657. That photo was after the assassination so she probably gained weight...Maybe even over the stress of what she witnessed...

658. It is common sense that such a person doesn't lose weight over the years...

659. You have still failed to answer that Oswald only had shirt and pants as the standard Book Depository work wear

660. Stanton was also proven to be in the Prayer Man spot by Frazier who said he was facing her at the time Calvery got to the steps...

661. The cheap excuse of Pareidolia doesn't obey photo forensic rules...Only real objects conform to scientific behavior...A pareidolia face does not clear up with other objects, nor does it repeat in multiple frames therefore proving it is real...

662.  an illusion can only exist in one state...It cannot come in to focus at the same time as the background...Science dictates that when an object comes in to focus to the same degree as other known real objects in a photo that that proves it is also real...

663. Pareidolia is fleeting by nature and is due to the properties existing in that one frame and that one frame alone...

664. Once an object defies those temporary limits by persisting in different frames and obeying the same focus rates as other objects that proves it is real and not any pareidolia...

665. Put ALL the Wiegman Prayer Man frames to Davidson's process and you will see that woman's face in ALL the frames...That is by definition not pareidolia...

666. Lovelady's Commission testimony makes clear that he mentions those who were on either side of him first.

667. The sophisticated photo forensic science Iacoletti mocks like a savage attacking an ice machine thinking it is a supernatural deity is that once you can focus something in that proves it exists at an expanded dimension where the features are "grip-able"

668. Pareidolia is by nature un-reproduce-able

669. You can see Dougherty giving this away in his linguistic forensics when he says "I went back down"...Dougherty gives the game away here because what he is signaling there is he did indeed eat lunch at 12 but then went back upstairs...It is when Dougherty went "back down" he's talking about the second trip back downstairs where he saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room

670. since we know Oswald wasn't in the 2nd floor lunch room at noon...

671. Oswald could not have been in the second floor lunch room at noon for four reasons...The first being that the lady secretaries would have seen him...

672. The second being that Carolyn Arnold saw him in there at 12:25 and that would have meant Oswald was eating lunch for a half hour which is too long...

673. The third being that other workers said Oswald stayed behind upstairs when they went down at noon...

674. Also if Dougherty was in the Domino Room prior to 12:30 Oswald would have mentioned him along with Jarman and Norman...This reinforces Oswald seeing the two negro workers coming up in the elevators and not being in the actual Domino Room when he witnessed them...

675. Look at the creeps avoiding the obvious that Dougherty saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room either when he went back upstairs at 12:25 or when he went back downstairs after the shots...

676. To summarize, Dougherty has been coached to avoid telling the Commission what he told Toff.

677. In order to be on the 5th floor when he heard the shot he would have to have gone back upstairs from the Domino Room sometime around 12:25...This would have been the most likely time Dougherty saw Oswald eating lunch in the 2nd floor lunch room...

678. Oh, also, the reason why Sarah kept repeating this story to her relatives is because she realized she had told this account to the FBI but it disappeared and never showed up in any assassination reports or articles.

679. Craig was murdered because he witnessed the second Oswald getting in to the station wagon...

680. His latest effort is trying to convert Pauline Sanders in Altgens in to Stanton in order to get her away from her true Prayer Man position.

681. if Oswald couldn't have been seen at noon in the 2nd floor lunch room because other people were there then he had to have been seen by Dougherty at another time.

681. The

members know Stancak is full of it and they haven't taken his posts seriously for years - but they still don't give me credit for disproving Stancak, which is quite dishonest and directly leads to Stancak still pumping out BS pseudo-analysis on Prayer Man.

682. Oswald was outside the 2nd floor lunch room on the staircase landing when he was approached by Sarah Stanton...That landing had access to the elevators so it is possible Oswald heard Jarman and Norman going up in the elevators and therefore knew they came in the back entrance...

683. It appears Von Pein is conceding Oswald being in the Domino Room...

684. Fritz:  "I'm fairly certain Oswald told me he was in the 2nd floor lunch room eating lunch during the shots"...

685. The Oswald Craig and Helen Forrest saw was wearing a white T-Shirt...

686. Oswald couldn't have been seen at noon in the 2nd floor lunch room because other people were there

687. Whaley's time sheet does indeed show rounding-off to 15 minutes intervals

688. Whaley and the bus/taxi were proven by Armstrong...

689. There's an even more direct quote from Forrest out there that I once read but can't find where she elaborated on it and said Oswald definitely came from the rear of the Depository before getting in the station wagon...

690. The best evidence for this unrecorded stopping of Oswald is the fact it was so dangerous to the official story that it had to be covered-up...

691. The "Out with Bill Shelley in front" is actually "Out with Bill Shelley" - only not in front...In the back where Shelley got fellow CIA op Oswald out of the Depository...

692. Shelley was looking at the limo down Elm St Because that is the only way a space could occur between Lovelady and Shelley's head.

693. In the group photo Sanders' height is above the average of the other women which makes her 5 foot 6 or 7...

694. When Stancak places Sanders in that same spot for comparison it automatically lines up and any fool could see Sanders fits the small face perfectly...

695. Also Stancak stole my research without crediting me and put a false interpretation on it...

696. You can't see what Stanton was standing on in the family photo with her son so you can't use that photo for comparison...

697. When you compare Sanders to those other women to her right you can see she is taller...She is taller than most of the women in the same row she is standing in...Therefore there's no way Sanders is Stancak's 4 foot 11...

698. when you transpose Sanders' height as seen in that group photo it perfectly matches the height of the woman with the small face seen between Lovelady and Shelley in Altgens

699. And Frazier said in an interview that he tried to follow them but they lost him on their way to the railyard

700. Oswald did take his Coke downstairs as witnessed by Mrs Reid

701. Oswald did indeed hang out with Shelley - only it was in the Domino Room

702. However if you look at the tall woman in the beret to Sanders' left in the group photo she is approximately the same height as Lovelady & Shelley in Altgens...

703. Also the small face is not in between Lovelady and Shelley as Stancak incompetently has it...Due to the compression caused by Altgens' lens the face is back behind Shelley right in the spot Stancak has already shown Sanders to be in his own video

704. Lovelady was lying because her knew his CIA partner Shelley had escorted Oswald out the back by the Domino Room...

705. Lovelady knew this and knew that it exposed Shelley so he helped him out with a lie to Jarman...This is proven by the fact the Commission and HSCA did not follow-through on this....Nor did the Commission ask the cop at the front door about this...

706. Your dishonest red herring here still hasn't answered the fact that Oswald said he came downstairs to see what the commotion was about...That one statement confirms that Oswald was up in the 2nd floor lunch room

707. Lovelady & Shelley lied for those plotters when they stretched their leaving time to 3 minutes and Lovelady did yet another such favor when he lied about seeing Oswald leave the front...

708. I nailed Stancak dead to rights on yet another of his perpetual strings of fatal evidence gaffes that he commits every time he posts

709. Wiegman proves Stanton is not where Stancak puts her in his graphic

710. the Fritz notes were taken around 3pm and they have Oswald being encountered in the 2nd floor lunch room by Baker & Truly..

711. Dougherty elaborated that Oswald did NOT eat down in the Domino Room...

712. In her 6th Floor Museum interview Karen Westbrook said Mrs Reid told her and the other ladies of seeing Oswald exit from the lunch room door and enter the offices during their detainment right after the assassination...

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #146 on: April 25, 2020, 10:39:38 AM »
Getting closer to 1000 each day.

Lovelady was a proven liar whose testimony couldn't be trusted because we know from the Darnell film that he and Shelley left the steps and went up to the railyard about 20 seconds after the last shot...

Here's a new Doyle classic.

Doyle Calls Lovelady a "proven liar" but tries to fabricate his testimony for his fake Sarah Stanton as Prayer Man claim.  :D   

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2020, 09:21:33 PM »
Current count is 784.

713. Baker can't emerge at that time on the 5th floor unless he did everything he said he did prior...

714. We have Carolyn Arnold seeing Oswald having gone back in to that break room at 12:25...

715. Jack Dougherty has now said that he was in the Domino Room and when specifically asked by the Commission detailed "Oswald was eating up in the 2nd floor lunch room"...

716. What honest Alan isn't telling the reader is that the 3 witnesses he is citing were all up on the 5th floor hiding behind high stacks of boxes because they were scared and wanted to stay out of the way...

717. You're asking an insincere question because it has already been soundly answered repeatedly but you are ignoring the answers and just repeating the same questions over gain...That's known as "gas-lighting"...

718. You have also been informed that Frazier spoke of the exact time seen in Darnell in the CSPAN 2002 video and 6th Floor Museum 2013 video...

719. In those videos Frazier made clear that he was speaking of the exact moment in question of the Prayer Man frame...

720. Carolyn Arnold told a friend who then spoke to Glaze that the Depository was a spook nest whose dimensions had not been revealed to the public...

721. In the poor quality HSCA interview cassette tape recording of Lovelady he clarified that he was about to name Frazier as being behind him when he was cut off...

722. We have Frazier who saw Oswald come from the loading dock

723. the Glaze letter shows evidence that Shelley was the supervisor who cleared Oswald with the cop in the Lobby and then led Oswald out the rear of the Depository

724. Dougherty resoundingly affirmed that while he himself was eating lunch in the Domino Room Oswald was up on the 2nd floor eating lunch in the snack bar...Dougherty placed the time for this from noon to 12:30...

725. As for Altgens it has been proven that Pauline Sanders is the little face in between Lovelady and Shelley and Sarah Stanton is out of view as Prayer Man...

726. The reason Biffle and Holmes said a "supervisor" cleared Oswald at the front door was because it wasn't manager Truly who would have been named by name if he had...The plotters knew this so they had Lovelady slip Truly's name in as the identifier in order to keep Shelley's name from coming out and exposing his insider guiding of Oswald out the back door...

727. Calvery was proven to be the woman on the steps because the plaid pattern in her skirt was matched between the two different images...

728. Since Pauline Sanders is the small face in between Lovelady and Shelley that means any female face on such another portal occupant has to be that of Sarah Stanton...

729. We know Dougherty was guided (suborned) in his Commission testimony because what he told Toff was the truth...

730. There's 3 witnesses to Stanton being Prayer Man in that west portal corner...

731. Plus we have Campbell saying he went to the Knoll and came back and then saw Oswald in the utility closet...

732. Just like Lovelady lied about leaving the steps 3 minutes after the last shot, in order to help the Commission screw Victoria Adams, he lied about Truly clearing Oswald at the front door...He lied because it was CIA Shelley who cleared Oswald at the front door and then led Oswald out the back- therefore showing knowing complicity...

733. Sandy Larsen proved that the pair is Lovelady & Shelley because he perfectly matched the plaid bars on the man's shirt to those on Lovelady's shirt...It was posted on the

and everyone saw it...

734. Sandy lied and pretended he hadn't posted that post where he matched the plaid bars on Lovelady's shirt and proved beyond any doubt that the pair was Lovelady and Shelley...

735. In fact I am so devastating to the

that Gordon actually made open censorship rules against me, pretending they were legitimate and based on real offenses instead of his ridiculous petty control and need to get someone who disproved his favorites off the board...

736. Better capable analyzers would realize the pair is proven to be Lovelady & Shelley because Shelley pulls up and speaks to the woman in the black skirt and white blouse as she runs by therefore exhibiting what Shelley incorrectly described as talking to Gloria Calvery by the concrete island...The woman was either Karen Hicks or Carol Reed...

737. It is Molina...You can see his bald pate in the best resolution enlargements...

738. Lovelady & Shelley go to the railyard and then back in to the Depository by the NW stairs...Armstrong disagreed with me in a phone call but he is wrong...

739. Bob Prudhomme was so humiliated by the realization he was wrong that he quit and disappeared...Murphy too...And now

too...

quit the

because he knew he was backing a dead horse...And Gordon banned him for the same reason...

740. We know Lovelady & Shelley were brought in on the cover-up and used to mislead the investigation by screwing up Victoria Adams' timing...

741. Frazier said Lovelady & Shelley went up the extension quickly...He tried to follow but they got out of there so fast Frazier gave up and came back to Stanton to tell her he didn't see anything...

742. I'm ignoring Iacoletti because Moricet made him a moderator on his Facebook JFK Photos page and as soon as he did Iacoletti banned me...

743. Pauline Sanders has already been identified as the small face between Lovelady and Shelley where she said she was standing in her signed statement...

744. In Pauline Sanders' 11/24 FBI statement she said she stood in the last line of spectators nearest to the door...What she means by that is she has her back to the glass partition to the east side of the door...

745. The man who pulls-up and talks to Karen Hicks as she darts by is Shelley...In the best close-up copies you can see Shelley's duck's ass and white shirt collar on this man...Shelley claimed the person he spoke to by the concrete island was Calvery but it was actually Hicks...

746. They would not have been inspired by Calvery to go see where the president's head was blown off, and possibly see what agency connections may have been exposed, only to take a useless detour to the concrete island...

747. They returned quickly inside because that was where they worked but also where Shelley knew he had to do spook duties...

748. Even if the black workers hung out on the 4th floor for a few minutes it is still besides the point that those same black workers said that they went deep behind the boxes on the 5th floor because they were trying to hide to stay away from whatever trouble those shots potentially involved....

749. You are also using too many words that are too politely strung, which is a sign that you know you don't really believe what you are writing...

750. When Adams was asked if she saw Oswald on the steps Mrs Garner interjected that she saw Truly and a police man come up the steps...

751. Because this was a CIA hot operator setting-up Harvey Shelley knew he had to help him get out of the Depository...This Oswald was seen by Mrs Reid exiting through the 2nd floor offices with a Coke that was designed to make people associate him with Harvey...

752. As far as Shelley's 1st day affidavit: When he says he ran in to Calvery at the concrete island Shelley is simply remembering things out of context...He mentions running down the Elm St extension first but then remembers that he spoke to Calvery at the base of the steps where she told him the president has been shot...The reason Shelley conflates this with the concrete island is because he ran in to Karen Hicks as she ran by on the extension...He's simply remembering real things out of order...

753. When Shelley says he was told to man the elevator he is talking about a period of time that is after he had escorted one of the Oswald's out the rear...Of course Shelley is not going to include in his statement that he cleared a CIA Doppleganger in the Lobby and got him out of the building in the back...

754. Ford ignores the fact Shelley mentions manning the elevator after he made a phone call to his wife...That phone was up front by the Lobby so there you are...

755. It is totally dishonest of Ford to ignore that if Lovelady's story to Jarman about Truly clearing Oswald at the front door were true Lovelady would have told it everywhere...

756. The ultimate dishonesty is Ford's ignoring Frazier's more than clear statement "One thing is for sure...Oswald did not leave via the front door"

757. Since Garner saw Truly seconds before Williams saw Baker that proves the pair were together...

758. Baker had to be with Truly when Mrs Garner saw him emerge on the 4th floor because Baker could not have gotten to the 5th floor as quickly as he did unless Truly was with him...

759. The Couch/Darnell clip shows Truly turning his head and tracking Baker as he runs past with the intention of following him in and guiding him...

760. In 1964 when Mrs Garner made this statement she knew the context of Oswald being stopped by Baker and Truly in the 2nd floor lunch room...When Garner uses the specific phrasing "Mr Truly and the policeman" she is talking about the pair who had stopped Oswald in the second floor lunch room...This is proven by the fact Mrs Garner doesn't say "a policeman"...She says "the" policeman..."That" policeman is the one known for being with Truly climbing the stairs and it is undoubtedly Marrion Baker...

761. I lost my membership on the DPF and Education Forums due to those ***holes and the need to fight their BS...

762. Calvery is climbing the steps with Reed (she doesn't recall that)

763. But the image is definitely a soldier in an army uniform holding a camera...Right back at ya, you can't have a mirage with that much precise detail whether standing on air or not...

764. What you don't see is anybody credibly proving me wrong...

765. The reason there are serious wrinkles and omissions in the rifle pick up evidence at the Post Office is (possibly) because Lee picked up the rifle using Oswald's face...And he presented the Hidell ID to do it...

766. I deal with the whole Oswald issue from Armstrong's perspective only I believe the plotters knew they would end up with identical doubles because they did sperm experiments to create identical doubles...

767. Please pay attention to Allman's speech pattern during this part because he tenses and becomes very choppy and hesitant...He doesn't mention Oswald leaving the building and changes the subject to wondering what would have happened if he was looking up and saw Oswald shooting...A classic deceptive speech pattern right around the time he would have witnessed Shelley and Oswald...

768. we have Prayer Man pivoting towards Frazier from Wiegman to Darnell exactly like Frazier described Stanton as doing at the time in order to tell him what Calvery had said...

769. Davidson produced a woman's face on Prayer Man at this exact time...

770. 5 persons saw Oswald in or near the 2nd floor lunch room near the time of the shots...They were Sarah Stanton, Jack Dougherty, Carolyn Arnold, Marrion Baker, and Roy Truly...

771. Carolyn Arnold insisted to Earl Golz that she told FBI she saw Oswald alone at his regular booth seat eating lunch in the 2nd floor lunch room at 12:25...

772. Most likely Dougherty saw Oswald right after Carolyn Arnold on his way back upstairs...

773. Dougherty's forgetting his scripted lines at the Commission inquiry got him labeled mentally slow by those involved...

774. It is more than obvious that the reason Allman never said he saw Oswald leave through the front door was because Allman saw Oswald leave with Shelley out the back...

775. Lovelady only told that story to Jarman because Jarman was black and would be controllable by the Dallas Police and not volunteer or question anything...

776. The Stroud document proves that when Mrs Garner's memory was fresh she named Baker and Truly as being the people she saw emerge on the 4th floor landing right after Adams & Styles descended...

777. Williams and the black workers went downstairs right after they saw Baker's police helmet...The reason they did that was because they then knew the danger they were hiding from did not exist below the 5th floor because Baker had just covered that area on his way up...

778. I have proven the 2nd floor lunch room encounter is real because Baker & Truly would not have manufactured the detail that they broke off from Oswald without saying anything unless they had...You don't get subtle details like that from a made up story...

779. A few years ago I put it to him directly on this board and asked him if he would give his opinion on whether Duncan's enlargement showed a woman's face?...Chris came in and pretended that asking him his opinion on his own work was some kind of extreme burden where he was being put out but he graciously consented and said that for that one and only time he would make an official statement that he thought the face he produced showed a woman...

780. Davidson doesn't realize that Duncan did nothing at all to his enhancement except to enlarge the clarified image Davidson produced...

781. Part of the reason I have had so much trouble proving what should be easily understood evidence is because Davidson walked away from his own discovery (probably for political purposes) and failed to take responsibility for it in public leaving me flapping in the wind being harassed by trolls...

782. I guess a "POS" who has the best skill ever seen in the community, and finally solves the case in the Depository, can be ignored and destroyed while the destroyers don't even detect the bungling failures in their own offerings like Chris's confusion over his own image right here...

783. Duncan attempted to post your correct evidence on the other forum but he was unfairly suspended and driven off by the Prayer Man hijackers over there...

784. We are very close to proving that Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots...

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #148 on: June 18, 2020, 10:17:25 PM »
Current count is 784.

713. Baker can't emerge at that time on the 5th floor unless he did everything he said he did prior...

714. We have Carolyn Arnold seeing Oswald having gone back in to that break room at 12:25...

715. Jack Dougherty has now said that he was in the Domino Room and when specifically asked by the Commission detailed "Oswald was eating up in the 2nd floor lunch room"...

716. What honest Alan isn't telling the reader is that the 3 witnesses he is citing were all up on the 5th floor hiding behind high stacks of boxes because they were scared and wanted to stay out of the way...

717. You're asking an insincere question because it has already been soundly answered repeatedly but you are ignoring the answers and just repeating the same questions over gain...That's known as "gas-lighting"...

718. You have also been informed that Frazier spoke of the exact time seen in Darnell in the CSPAN 2002 video and 6th Floor Museum 2013 video...

719. In those videos Frazier made clear that he was speaking of the exact moment in question of the Prayer Man frame...

720. Carolyn Arnold told a friend who then spoke to Glaze that the Depository was a spook nest whose dimensions had not been revealed to the public...

721. In the poor quality HSCA interview cassette tape recording of Lovelady he clarified that he was about to name Frazier as being behind him when he was cut off...

722. We have Frazier who saw Oswald come from the loading dock

723. the Glaze letter shows evidence that Shelley was the supervisor who cleared Oswald with the cop in the Lobby and then led Oswald out the rear of the Depository

724. Dougherty resoundingly affirmed that while he himself was eating lunch in the Domino Room Oswald was up on the 2nd floor eating lunch in the snack bar...Dougherty placed the time for this from noon to 12:30...

725. As for Altgens it has been proven that Pauline Sanders is the little face in between Lovelady and Shelley and Sarah Stanton is out of view as Prayer Man...

726. The reason Biffle and Holmes said a "supervisor" cleared Oswald at the front door was because it wasn't manager Truly who would have been named by name if he had...The plotters knew this so they had Lovelady slip Truly's name in as the identifier in order to keep Shelley's name from coming out and exposing his insider guiding of Oswald out the back door...

727. Calvery was proven to be the woman on the steps because the plaid pattern in her skirt was matched between the two different images...

728. Since Pauline Sanders is the small face in between Lovelady and Shelley that means any female face on such another portal occupant has to be that of Sarah Stanton...

729. We know Dougherty was guided (suborned) in his Commission testimony because what he told Toff was the truth...

730. There's 3 witnesses to Stanton being Prayer Man in that west portal corner...

731. Plus we have Campbell saying he went to the Knoll and came back and then saw Oswald in the utility closet...

732. Just like Lovelady lied about leaving the steps 3 minutes after the last shot, in order to help the Commission screw Victoria Adams, he lied about Truly clearing Oswald at the front door...He lied because it was CIA Shelley who cleared Oswald at the front door and then led Oswald out the back- therefore showing knowing complicity...

733. Sandy Larsen proved that the pair is Lovelady & Shelley because he perfectly matched the plaid bars on the man's shirt to those on Lovelady's shirt...It was posted on the The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true. and everyone saw it...

734. Sandy lied and pretended he hadn't posted that post where he matched the plaid bars on Lovelady's shirt and proved beyond any doubt that the pair was Lovelady and Shelley...

735. In fact I am so devastating to the The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true. that Gordon actually made open censorship rules against me, pretending they were legitimate and based on real offenses instead of his ridiculous petty control and need to get someone who disproved his favorites off the board...

736. Better capable analyzers would realize the pair is proven to be Lovelady & Shelley because Shelley pulls up and speaks to the woman in the black skirt and white blouse as she runs by therefore exhibiting what Shelley incorrectly described as talking to Gloria Calvery by the concrete island...The woman was either Karen Hicks or Carol Reed...

737. It is Molina...You can see his bald pate in the best resolution enlargements...

738. Lovelady & Shelley go to the railyard and then back in to the Depository by the NW stairs...Armstrong disagreed with me in a phone call but he is wrong...

739. Bob Prudhomme was so humiliated by the realization he was wrong that he quit and disappeared...Murphy too...And now The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true. too...The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true. quit the The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon, the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true. because he knew he was backing a dead horse...And Gordon banned him for the same reason...

740. We know Lovelady & Shelley were brought in on the cover-up and used to mislead the investigation by screwing up Victoria Adams' timing...

741. Frazier said Lovelady & Shelley went up the extension quickly...He tried to follow but they got out of there so fast Frazier gave up and came back to Stanton to tell her he didn't see anything...

742. I'm ignoring Iacoletti because Moricet made him a moderator on his Facebook JFK Photos page and as soon as he did Iacoletti banned me...

743. Pauline Sanders has already been identified as the small face between Lovelady and Shelley where she said she was standing in her signed statement...

744. In Pauline Sanders' 11/24 FBI statement she said she stood in the last line of spectators nearest to the door...What she means by that is she has her back to the glass partition to the east side of the door...

745. The man who pulls-up and talks to Karen Hicks as she darts by is Shelley...In the best close-up copies you can see Shelley's duck's ass and white shirt collar on this man...Shelley claimed the person he spoke to by the concrete island was Calvery but it was actually Hicks...

746. They would not have been inspired by Calvery to go see where the president's head was blown off, and possibly see what agency connections may have been exposed, only to take a useless detour to the concrete island...

747. They returned quickly inside because that was where they worked but also where Shelley knew he had to do spook duties...

748. Even if the black workers hung out on the 4th floor for a few minutes it is still besides the point that those same black workers said that they went deep behind the boxes on the 5th floor because they were trying to hide to stay away from whatever trouble those shots potentially involved....

749. You are also using too many words that are too politely strung, which is a sign that you know you don't really believe what you are writing...

750. When Adams was asked if she saw Oswald on the steps Mrs Garner interjected that she saw Truly and a police man come up the steps...

751. Because this was a CIA hot operator setting-up Harvey Shelley knew he had to help him get out of the Depository...This Oswald was seen by Mrs Reid exiting through the 2nd floor offices with a Coke that was designed to make people associate him with Harvey...

752. As far as Shelley's 1st day affidavit: When he says he ran in to Calvery at the concrete island Shelley is simply remembering things out of context...He mentions running down the Elm St extension first but then remembers that he spoke to Calvery at the base of the steps where she told him the president has been shot...The reason Shelley conflates this with the concrete island is because he ran in to Karen Hicks as she ran by on the extension...He's simply remembering real things out of order...

753. When Shelley says he was told to man the elevator he is talking about a period of time that is after he had escorted one of the Oswald's out the rear...Of course Shelley is not going to include in his statement that he cleared a CIA Doppleganger in the Lobby and got him out of the building in the back...

754. Ford ignores the fact Shelley mentions manning the elevator after he made a phone call to his wife...That phone was up front by the Lobby so there you are...

755. It is totally dishonest of Ford to ignore that if Lovelady's story to Jarman about Truly clearing Oswald at the front door were true Lovelady would have told it everywhere...

756. The ultimate dishonesty is Ford's ignoring Frazier's more than clear statement "One thing is for sure...Oswald did not leave via the front door"

757. Since Garner saw Truly seconds before Williams saw Baker that proves the pair were together...

758. Baker had to be with Truly when Mrs Garner saw him emerge on the 4th floor because Baker could not have gotten to the 5th floor as quickly as he did unless Truly was with him...

759. The Couch/Darnell clip shows Truly turning his head and tracking Baker as he runs past with the intention of following him in and guiding him...

760. In 1964 when Mrs Garner made this statement she knew the context of Oswald being stopped by Baker and Truly in the 2nd floor lunch room...When Garner uses the specific phrasing "Mr Truly and the policeman" she is talking about the pair who had stopped Oswald in the second floor lunch room...This is proven by the fact Mrs Garner doesn't say "a policeman"...She says "the" policeman..."That" policeman is the one known for being with Truly climbing the stairs and it is undoubtedly Marrion Baker...

761. I lost my membership on the DPF and Education Forums due to those ***holes and the need to fight their BS...

762. Calvery is climbing the steps with Reed (she doesn't recall that)

763. But the image is definitely a soldier in an army uniform holding a camera...Right back at ya, you can't have a mirage with that much precise detail whether standing on air or not...

764. What you don't see is anybody credibly proving me wrong...

765. The reason there are serious wrinkles and omissions in the rifle pick up evidence at the Post Office is (possibly) because Lee picked up the rifle using Oswald's face...And he presented the Hidell ID to do it...

766. I deal with the whole Oswald issue from Armstrong's perspective only I believe the plotters knew they would end up with identical doubles because they did sperm experiments to create identical doubles...

767. Please pay attention to Allman's speech pattern during this part because he tenses and becomes very choppy and hesitant...He doesn't mention Oswald leaving the building and changes the subject to wondering what would have happened if he was looking up and saw Oswald shooting...A classic deceptive speech pattern right around the time he would have witnessed Shelley and Oswald...

768. we have Prayer Man pivoting towards Frazier from Wiegman to Darnell exactly like Frazier described Stanton as doing at the time in order to tell him what Calvery had said...

769. Davidson produced a woman's face on Prayer Man at this exact time...

770. 5 persons saw Oswald in or near the 2nd floor lunch room near the time of the shots...They were Sarah Stanton, Jack Dougherty, Carolyn Arnold, Marrion Baker, and Roy Truly...

771. Carolyn Arnold insisted to Earl Golz that she told FBI she saw Oswald alone at his regular booth seat eating lunch in the 2nd floor lunch room at 12:25...

772. Most likely Dougherty saw Oswald right after Carolyn Arnold on his way back upstairs...

773. Dougherty's forgetting his scripted lines at the Commission inquiry got him labeled mentally slow by those involved...

774. It is more than obvious that the reason Allman never said he saw Oswald leave through the front door was because Allman saw Oswald leave with Shelley out the back...

775. Lovelady only told that story to Jarman because Jarman was black and would be controllable by the Dallas Police and not volunteer or question anything...

776. The Stroud document proves that when Mrs Garner's memory was fresh she named Baker and Truly as being the people she saw emerge on the 4th floor landing right after Adams & Styles descended...

777. Williams and the black workers went downstairs right after they saw Baker's police helmet...The reason they did that was because they then knew the danger they were hiding from did not exist below the 5th floor because Baker had just covered that area on his way up...

778. I have proven the 2nd floor lunch room encounter is real because Baker & Truly would not have manufactured the detail that they broke off from Oswald without saying anything unless they had...You don't get subtle details like that from a made up story...

779. A few years ago I put it to him directly on this board and asked him if he would give his opinion on whether Duncan's enlargement showed a woman's face?...Chris came in and pretended that asking him his opinion on his own work was some kind of extreme burden where he was being put out but he graciously consented and said that for that one and only time he would make an official statement that he thought the face he produced showed a woman...

780. Davidson doesn't realize that Duncan did nothing at all to his enhancement except to enlarge the clarified image Davidson produced...

781. Part of the reason I have had so much trouble proving what should be easily understood evidence is because Davidson walked away from his own discovery (probably for political purposes) and failed to take responsibility for it in public leaving me flapping in the wind being harassed by trolls...

782. I guess a "POS" who has the best skill ever seen in the community, and finally solves the case in the Depository, can be ignored and destroyed while the destroyers don't even detect the bungling failures in their own offerings like Chris's confusion over his own image right here...

783. Duncan attempted to post your correct evidence on the other forum but he was unfairly suspended and driven off by the Prayer Man hijackers over there...

784. We are very close to proving that Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots...

OMG, Doyle obviously has serious mental problems, do you think it's socially responsible to create threads like this?

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #149 on: June 18, 2020, 10:53:45 PM »
OMG, Doyle obviously has serious mental problems, do you think it's socially responsible to create threads like this?

Yes.

Mobile View