Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle  (Read 5986 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Re: The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 06:01:31 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're very worried about my contributions aren't you Mr Scully?..... 

BTW.... Have you learned whether George De M was working for the CIA, the FBI, or old Joe Kennedy?

Dear Walter,

As you know from one of my posts a few months ago, CIA Counterintelligence analyst Edward Clare Petty, while reviewing some WW II Venona decrypts in the 1970s, came to the realization that DeMohrenschildt must have been a long-term KGB "illegal".

Which makes me wonder whether or not GdM's mysterious older brother, Dimitri, was a KGB mole in the State Department (iirc).

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 06:11:13 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 06:01:31 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2019, 11:05:14 AM »
Dear Walter,

As you know from one of my posts a few months ago, CIA Counterintelligence analyst Edward Clare Petty, while reviewing some WW II Venona decrypts in the 1970s, came to the realization that DeMohrenschildt must have been a long-term KGB "illegal".

Which makes me wonder whether or not GdM's mysterious older brother, Dimitri, was a KGB mole in the State Department (iirc).

That's the problem with liars....( and spies are liars)   You can never trust them.

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2019, 12:27:42 PM »
That's the problem with liars....( and spies are liars)   You can never trust them.

Dear Walter,

I guess you just trust the ones you want to, regardless of the evidence, right?

If it makes you feel any better, Petty also believed James Angleton was a "mole," so he can't be all bad, right?

LOL

Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 12:29:21 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2019, 12:27:42 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2019, 05:01:45 PM »
Black-blob-person? You can't see that that woman is wearing a "black" headscarf, a "black" sweater or blouse, and a medium-toned skirt with a dark horizontal stripe in it (when you enlarge it),

No. But even if I did, Doyle?s claim of a dead-lock forensic match with a green plaid skirt that he doesn?t even know Calvery was wearing is pure BS.

Iacoletti, have you seen the $15 color photo from the Sixth Floor Museum showing Westbrook and Calvery and four or five of their female colleagues at Southwest Publishing, yet?

No, I haven?t. Have you? I haven?t even inquired about it. Is that supposed to tell you anything about the black blob in Wiegman or who?s who in Zapruder?

Westbrook said that she wishes she still had that scarf, so she recognized her own scarf.

P.S. you can?t even identify Denis Morissette correctly, but I?m supposed to take your word for dead TSBD employees?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2019, 05:07:06 PM »
He's been shown the evidence for the woman on the steps being Calvery repeatedly...The short length of the dark sweater is a photo forensic match as is the green plaid skirt...

LOL. Doyle thinks he can see green in a black and white film.

Also Lovelady & Shelley are at least 3 seconds past leaving the steps after talking to Calvery as Lovelady as Frazier testified...

The guy who supposedly ?forensically matched? Lovelady?s ?plaid bars? doesn?t even think it?s Lovelady. Why lie and say that things that haven?t been proven are ?proven?? Because that?s what you do.

If Moricet is dumb enough to ban me and keep Iacoletti is beyond my control...

Will you learn anything from that? Of course you won?t.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2019, 05:07:06 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2019, 06:21:35 PM »
No. But even if I did, Doyle?s claim of a dead-lock forensic match with a green plaid skirt that he doesn?t even know Calvery was wearing is pure BS.

The green plaid skirt and short-length sweater are visible to any skilled observers...Iacoletti ignores that this correct photogrammetric proof is reinforced by Lovelady & Shelly being seen going up the extension...This confirms the visual evidence by means of the timing shown in the spoken evidence...Frazier and Lovealdy both said Lovelady & Shelley spoke to Calvery before going up the extension...Iacoletti ignores this because he knows it is true and tries to lower the subject to his trolling...

What we have here is a naysayer troll trying to get attention for his sadistic, Skeptoid naysay trolling who shouldn't be allowed to do so...

No credible researcher denies that Calvery is the woman in the green plaid skirt in Zapruder...Iacoleti is just trying to get attention for his infantile trolling and is being given space to do so amongst serious researchers...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 06:23:18 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2019, 07:27:30 PM »

I asked Iacoletti if he couldn't see that the "black-blob-person" to the immediate left of the Woman-All-In-White in Couch-Darnell was a woman wearing a "black" headscarf and a "black" sweater or blouse (and a skirt with horizontal stripes when you enlarge the image).

Iacoletti replied:

No [...]

LOL

So much for Iacoletti's powers of observation.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 07:30:23 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2019, 07:27:30 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2019, 07:35:35 PM »
Doyle thinks that his unsubstantiated fabrications have more merit if he pretends to speak for ?skilled observers? and ?credible researchers?.

Doyle is wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2019, 07:35:35 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2019, 08:00:37 PM »
LOL

So much for Iacoletti's powers of observation.

That?s some pretty strong evidence you have for that person?s identity, there Tommy.

LOL

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2019, 08:02:59 PM »
Let?s see the ?visible plaid green skirt? in couch or Darnell. Show it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2019, 08:02:59 PM »

Mobile View