Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Firearms experts who say; ?I can't do it so it can't be done?, cannot be trusted  (Read 27306 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
Don?t you mean a gorilla getting to a basketball?

Probably no reason to think so.

Ruby getting to Oswald (unnoticed) is the gorilla thing. The observers in the basement only had eyes for basketball-headed Oswald

Proportionality bias is the Oswald v JFK thing.
Little Shot v Big Shot.

There, fixed it for you..
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 12:45:25 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Ruby getting to Oswald (unnoticed) is the gorilla thing. The observers in the basement only had eyes for basketball-headed Oswald

Proportionality bias is the Oswald v JFK thing.
Little Shot v Big Shot.

There, fixed it for you..

Your animal analogies, while amusing, add no enlightenment.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 03:35:24 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

In you, I am writing for a child

The assassination was basically a mouse* getting to an elephant**
You lot need elephant-on-elephant, but the reality is that an Oswald can get to anyone
That's what keeps you lot as emotionally stunted, fearful children

*ProbablyOswald
**Definitely Kennedy
That was beautiful, are you any relation to that crazy lady on the children's show" Romper Room"?
 When a person like yourself avoids the subject at hand, capitulation is usually right around the corner

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

That was beautiful, are you any relation to that crazy lady on the children's show" Romper Room"?
 When a person like yourself avoids the subject at hand, capitulation is usually right around the corner

Seems you're the one still watching kiddie shows

Offline Joe Elliott

We wouldn?t necessarily have heard from Carlos Hathcock but we would have heard from someone.

We did. We heard from Craig Roberts.

Let me rephrase that. We would have heard from multiple people. And some of those people would have been Marines who were known associates Carlos Hathcock. Hathcock trying to find a Marine who could hit a human size target, moving at speeds of 8 to 13 mph, all at under 100 yards, would have been known by many people.

It staggers belief that no Marine and known associate of Hathcock would speak of these tests.

It also staggers belief that no Marine could be found who could hit such a target 2 out of 3 times. Particularly since Michael Yardley was able to do so 16 out of 16 times.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Seems you're the one still watching kiddie shows
Things are never what they seem, for example, it appears to you LHO is guilty but the problem you have is no evidence to support your stupid idea

Offline John Iacoletti

It also staggers belief that no Marine could be found who could hit such a target 2 out of 3 times. Particularly since Michael Yardley was able to do so 16 out of 16 times.

Yardley shot at watermelons from a scaffold and then took "shots" in Dealey Plaza with a rifle hooked up to a laser switch.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Joe Elliott

Yardley shot at watermelons from a scaffold and then took "shots" in Dealey Plaza with a rifle hooked up to a laser switch.

The show I am talking about is the 2003 Discovery Channel program:
     Unsolved History - JFK Conspiracy

The firing tests I am talking about are shown during: 10:00 ? 18:00

Now, there were some problems. Yardley, unlike Oswald, did not have weeks to practice with the bolt of the rifle, to practice working it smoothly. So, in about half his tests, the rifle jammed at some point.

But in about half the tests, he got off all three shots. And all the shots he successfully fired, hit the target.

So basically, we are seeing Yardley succeed when Hathcock and the best shooters at Quantico (allegedly, according the Roberts) could not come close to doing. Hitting a moving target with a Carcano rifle with at least two of their three shots. No one could do this.

Buy Robert?s story and I have a bridge to sell you.

Question:

Is any poster here willing to step up and say that they believe Robert?s story about Hathcock? Yes or No.