Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Firearms experts who say; ?I can't do it so it can't be done?, cannot be trusted  (Read 28133 times)

Offline Ross Lidell

Advertisement
So you don't know what is in his left hand? And you don't know the agent? Slyly holding back the answers, otherwise known as, underperform. Sound familiar?

What an adolescent reply! I'm not holding back anything... slyly or otherwise.

I cannot positively discern the Type and Brand of rifle. The film sequence is short and the rifle is partly obscured for some of the time. I don't see a telescopic sight or a bolt-action. That's why I guessed the rifle could be an M1 Garand.

The difference between performing a physical task and writing a reply is obvious except to the mentally challenged. With physical tasks (firearms/arrows)...  accuracy and/or speed is paramount. To under-perform: Aiming off-target or going slow is easy to accomplish. Written tasks aren't equivalent. Formulating a reply can be done slowly and still be coherent. Dexterity is not required.

Your posts are silly "game-playing"... the hallmark of an anemic intellect. Just tell me what the rifle is and be done with it. You're not impressing anyone with your drawn-out deception.  :-X

Not meaning to be rude: What level of education have you achieved? College, High school, Playschool?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 04:06:02 AM by Ross Lidell »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

What an adolescent reply! I'm not holding back anything... slyly or otherwise.

I cannot positively discern the Type and Brand of rifle. The film sequence is short and the rifle is partly obscured for some of the time. I don't see a telescopic sight or a bolt-action. That's why I guessed the rifle could be an M1 Garand.

The difference between performing a physical task and writing a reply is obvious except to the mentally challenged. With physical tasks (firearms/arrows)...  accuracy and/or speed is paramount. To under-perform: Aiming off-target or going slow is easy to accomplish. Written tasks aren't equivalent. Formulating a reply can be done slowly and still be coherent. Dexterity is not required.

Your posts are silly "game-playing"... the hallmark of an anemic intellect. Just tell me what the rifle is and be done with it. You're not impressing anyone with your drawn-out deception.  :-X

Not meaning to be rude: What level of education have you achieved? College, High school, Playschool?

Prof. Ross, you don't need to yell, who do you think I am, your x-wife?  You could easily tell me the type and brand of rifle but instead, you feel the need to attack when you get a taste of your own medicine.  I've noticed you follow the same lazy script, act smart play dumb. It should be noted your response was absent of your favorite word, Mauser. Why is that?
 All I've asked is for you to provide the evidence showing LHO committed this crime, but unfortunately, you can not. When you are asked anything related to the crime, you give the same response "it's common sense" which is funny, because if it is so common then why are you here?  Just answer the questions,  what is the name of the agent and what is he carrying in his left hand? These are not trick questions but it should not matter if you answer them honestly. Quit trying to be difficult and lighten up.

Offline Walt Cakebread

So you don't know what is in his left hand? And you don't know the agent? Slyly holding back the answers, otherwise known as, underperform. Sound familiar?

The DPD detective is carrying a pump action 12 gauge shotgun......

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Brent Moldenhauer

I am not a rifle shooter so I have no expertise at all on which I can draw on from my own experience.

However, I find it strange someone can dismiss the comments of such people as Craig Roberts, Carlos Hathcock and Hubert Hammerer but then rely on people that have never used THE rifle from the 6th floor window against a similarly moving target with the tree in the middle of the shots.

Could Lee Harvey Oswald have made the shots? Possibly he could but why not make sure and shoot him as he came down Houston in a straight line and getting bigger ever second? Why not shoot when the limo was going barely a few miles per hour right beneath the window, hell he could have thrown the rifle at him.

When someone uses CE139, from the 6th floor window and replicates the shots attributed to Oswald THEN and only then can we say it was possible. It would also need to be done by someone that was the same ability at shooting that Oswald was. Or do you think the 3 Master riflemen that were used to test the rifle that fired from only half the height at stationary targets is a fair recreation of the scenario then you might as well say that Oswald could run 100m in 10 seconds because Usain Bolt can

Offline John Iacoletti

Other than speculation?  I don't think so.

Silly statement. Physical evidence (which you routinely dispute) exists.

I'll bite.  What physical evidence do you have that Oswald transported a rifle or fired a rifle that day?

Which of the five (5) do you consider to be the Carcano "transporter" and/or "shooter"?

I have no idea how that rifle got there or even if it was shot that day. You're the one who claims to have this knowledge.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

I'll bite.  What physical evidence do you have that Oswald transported a rifle or fired a rifle that day?

I have no idea how that rifle got there or even if it was shot that day. You're the one who claims to have this knowledge.

I have no idea how that rifle got there or even if it was shot that day.

The rifle may not have been "shot"....But it certainly was not in good condition.

The bore was dirty and corroded....( a condition that caused the testers to refuse to test the rifle until after it had been cleaned and oiled ) And the telescopic sight that the media had pointed out as making the rifle a deadly accurate weapon, was mounted out of alignment with the barrel.   ( The media could more honestly have said that the telescopic sight ruined the accuracy of the weapon, and nobody could have hit the proverbial broadside of a barn with that sight.)

Offline Ross Lidell

The DPD detective is carrying a pump action 12 gauge shotgun......

Thanks Walt,

I think Kleinschmidt wanted me to speculate that it was a Mauser.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 09:33:10 PM by Ross Lidell »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ross Lidell

Prof. Ross, you don't need to yell, who do you think I am, your x-wife?  You could easily tell me the type and brand of rifle but instead, you feel the need to attack when you get a taste of your own medicine.  I've noticed you follow the same lazy script, act smart play dumb. It should be noted your response was absent of your favorite word, Mauser. Why is that?
 All I've asked is for you to provide the evidence showing LHO committed this crime, but unfortunately, you can not. When you are asked anything related to the crime, you give the same response "it's common sense" which is funny, because if it is so common then why are you here?  Just answer the questions,  what is the name of the agent and what is he carrying in his left hand? These are not trick questions but it should not matter if you answer them honestly. Quit trying to be difficult and lighten up.

...what is the name of the agent and what is he carrying in his left hand?

Walt Cakebread says the firearm was a pump-action shotgun.

I have no idea who is the "agent" carrying the firearm. Why should I?

So what was the point of the "gun quiz"?

What was the point of the "agent quiz".

Neither are relevant to the Subject.