Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Firearms experts who say; ?I can't do it so it can't be done?, cannot be trusted  (Read 27419 times)

Offline Ross Lidell

Advertisement
So an opinion validating a lone assassin is merited..but one that doesn't is not? OK :-\  A typical ODIA viewpoint.
It was four years before the assassination that the sharpshooter qualification was attained and it was made at a fixed target with a vastly superior weapon. I'm supposed to prove that someone's little sister could have pulled off that event? That is making it sound like a shooting gallery at some carnival.

Jerry,

Thanks for using the acronym ODIA. I initiated that on the earlier iteration of this forum.

You can deride Oswald's shooting skills as much as you like. It does not prove that he did not fire the shots attributed to him by the Warren Commission (and the HSCA).

This is a serious question Jerry.
Would you ride down Elm Street in Dealey Plaza--in a 1961 Lincoln Continental Convertible limousine sitting in the passenger's side rear seat--with me up on the 6th floor SE Corner TSBD shooting at you with a Carcano rifle?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

An incorrect identification of a rifle (the 6th floor TSBD  assassination weapon) without examining it is not evidence of a second rifle. Seymour Weitzman is on the record as saying: "I made a mistake but it was an honest mistake". 

There is no evidence (physical or circumstantial) of a second weapon in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. If you think there is: Name the individual who removed a Mauser rifle from the TSBD; date and time as well.
Thanks for the answer I would only expect to get from a group of gossiping teenage girls.
If you want to play games at least try to be good at it.
Ross, I didn't say Mauser until they said, Mauser.  That is where I am.
What was your first and only Lawbook, Ross? "Simon Says"

Offline Ross Lidell

Thanks for the answer I would only expect to get from a group of gossiping teenage girls.
If you want to play games at least try to be good at it.
What was your first and only Lawbook, Ross? "Simon Says"

What you expect, Pete, might be influenced by your personality, mindset and other characteristics unique to you.
That would not stand up in court.

What is this meant to convey?

JFK Assassination Forum

What you expect, Pete, might be influenced by your personality, mindset and other characteristics unique to you.
That would not stand up in court.

What is this meant to convey?

Making the rules up as you go along.
Example Mauser Explanation= oh I forgot, Seymour said it was an honest mistake. All fixed now.
Guess what? No trial No Guilt

Offline Ross Lidell

Making the rules up as you go along.
Example Mauser Explanation= oh I forgot, Seymour said it was an honest mistake. All fixed now.
Guess what? No trial No Guilt

Illogical musings abound.  :o

If you believe there was a Mauser rifle in the TSBD on 22 November 1963:

-- Who brought the Mauser to the TSBD?

-- At what time was the Mauser brought to the TSBD?

-- Who removed the Mauser from the TSBD?

-- At what time was the Mauser removed from the TSBD?

Additionally the most important question of all:

-- What was the purpose of a Mauser being in the TSBD?

Those are legitimate questions that arise when someone claims there was a Mauser rifle in the TSBD.

JFK Assassination Forum

Illogical musings abound.  :o

If you believe there was a Mauser rifle in the TSBD on 22 November 1963:

-- Who brought the Mauser to the TSBD?

-- At what time was the Mauser brought to the TSBD?

-- Who removed the Mauser from the TSBD?

-- At what time was the Mauser removed from the TSBD?

Additionally the most important question of all:

-- What was the purpose of a Mauser being in the TSBD?

Those are legitimate questions that arise when someone claims there was a Mauser rifle in the TSBD.
They certainly are legitimate questions for you to ask of those who started this. First, you will need to find out who Seymour's eye doctor was.

Offline Ross Lidell

They certainly are legitimate questions for you to ask of those who started this. First, you will need to find out who Seymour's eye doctor was.

Dodging.

Why do you believe the Mauser story without any evidence to assess its credibility?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 03:44:21 AM by Ross Lidell »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Basis of Oswald's skill as a competent shooter: Training and assessment of marksmanship ability while in the US Marine Corp. Oswald attained the status of "Sharpshooter".

In 1956.  Right after 3 weeks of intensive training. With an M-1. At a stationary target.