Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Paging Von P..... Hello Von P....??  (Read 11600 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Paging Von P..... Hello Von P....??
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2019, 08:37:11 PM »
Advertisement
I believe the groove width on the copper jacket measures 1.5 mm across......

I bet you do.

BALLISTICS DISCOVERY BY CALIFORNIA RESEARCHER INDICATES "STRETCHER BULLET THEORY" MAY BE A LIE (BECAUSE WC EXHIBIT 399 COULD NOT HAVE BEEN FIRED FROM THE CE 139 MANNLICHER-CARCANO), AND THAT APPARENTLY A DIFFERENT "EVIDENCE" BULLET WAS SUBSTITUTED BY THE GOVERNMENT

Back to Walt's study of the Warren volumes:

Walt made a mental note of the four-groove/four-land barrel configuration of the alleged murder weapon. Subsequent research by Walt showed that the four-groove barrel is standard for all Mannlicher-Carcano rifles.

Imagine Walt's surprise, then, when in Volume xvii came upon a large , clear FBI photograph of CE 399, and to his practised hunter's eye he saw that pictured on page 49 WAS NOT A FOUR-GROOVE BULLET, BUT ONE WITH MORE THAN FOUR GROOVES, POSSIBLY FIVE OR SIX!....

....In the HSCA report, Volume vii, figure 6A, he came upon the House Committee's photograph of CE 399, apparently taken by the Metropolitan Police Department of Washington, D.C.

To his astonishment, in this photo the Magic Bullet had transformed itself from the six-(or five)-groove bullet of the Warren Commission into A FOUR-GROOVE BULLETTHAT WOULD BE CONSISTENT WITH THE CE139 RIFLE AND THE TESTIMONY OF FRAZIER.

To Walt, this discovery was just as chilling as his first. It meant that the bullet originally pictured by the Warren Commission had disappeared, and that sometime between 1963 and 1978 THE GOVERNMENT CREATED A NEW BULLET TRACEABLE TO CE139, AND SUBSTITUTED IT AS THE "OFFICIAL" CE399!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2019, 08:37:11 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2019, 11:18:00 PM »
You're a liar and a Stupid one at that....  You admit you made a mistake, when you said ......
"No, it is very specific.  The nomenclature does not change because you don't know what you are talking about. The "land impression" on the bullet fragment measures approximately(.07 inches) 1.8 mm.  The "groove impression" measures approximately(.13 inches) 3.3mm. Because you can't read a ruler doesn't mean Frazier could not. If you can read the "land impression" is 1.5mm it is only because you want to. Frazier made a Sulphur cast of CE 139's barrel he knew exactly the dimensions of the rifle's lands and grooves."

The rifling grooves do not leave a deep impression on the projectile makes light contact with the barrel when the projectile is fired.....because the diameter of the projectile is the same size as the barrel......ie; The rifle is designed to fire a projectile that is 6.5mm in diameter, and that's the inside diameter of the barrel. 

You clearly didn't know that the LANDS in the barrel create the GROOVE on the jacket of the projectile ......  And you have demonstrated that you're too stupid to use the scale in the photo.
Let us see. On one hand is a certified firearms experts who testifies in court and he refers to it as a "groove impression", on the other hand a complete flake who knows absolutely nothing about a firearm who is randomly talking about grooves and oblivious to the fact the lands are one width and the grooves another.

Maybe look into what impression means. Frazier obviously felt it was important to properly refer to it. I think I will refer to it as a "groove impression" because that is what the expert refers to it as.

Mr. FRAZIER .....The width of the land impression is 7/100ths of an inch, that is 0.07 inch--whereas the width of the groove impression is 0.13 inch, or 13/100ths of an inch.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2019, 11:23:13 PM »
BALLISTICS DISCOVERY BY CALIFORNIA RESEARCHER

More recently seen in South Sioux City, Nebraska.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2019, 11:23:13 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2019, 11:26:44 PM »
Let us see. On one hand is a certified firearms experts who testifies in court and he refers to it as a "groove impression", on the other hand a complete flake who knows absolutely nothing about a firearm who is randomly talking about grooves and oblivious to the fact the lands are one width and the grooves another.

But he "owns several Carcanos" and has a "practised hunter's eye"!

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2019, 11:27:41 PM »
By the way, here's what caught Mervin's "practised hunter's eye".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2019, 11:27:41 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2019, 11:39:16 PM »
By the way, here's what caught Mervin's "practised hunter's eye".

The author said that I have a "practiced hunter's eye"... that was his observation.... and since he saw my carcanos he acknowledged that I own several....

Thank you for posting the photo of CE 399....

Anybody can see that the bullet appears to have been fired from a rifle with a barrel with more than four grooves.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2019, 11:45:17 PM »
The author said that I have a "practiced hunter's eye"... that was his observation.... and since he saw my carcanos he acknowledged that I own several....

I guess he forgot to put that in the article. Unless it's on the same page where he said that Bledsoe identified a button down shirt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2019, 11:45:17 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2019, 03:00:42 PM »
I bet you do.

BALLISTICS DISCOVERY BY CALIFORNIA RESEARCHER INDICATES "STRETCHER BULLET THEORY" MAY BE A LIE (BECAUSE WC EXHIBIT 399 COULD NOT HAVE BEEN FIRED FROM THE CE 139 MANNLICHER-CARCANO), AND THAT APPARENTLY A DIFFERENT "EVIDENCE" BULLET WAS SUBSTITUTED BY THE GOVERNMENT

Back to Walt's study of the Warren volumes:

Walt made a mental note of the four-groove/four-land barrel configuration of the alleged murder weapon. Subsequent research by Walt showed that the four-groove barrel is standard for all Mannlicher-Carcano rifles.

Imagine Walt's surprise, then, when in Volume xvii came upon a large , clear FBI photograph of CE 399, and to his practised hunter's eye he saw that pictured on page 49 WAS NOT A FOUR-GROOVE BULLET, BUT ONE WITH MORE THAN FOUR GROOVES, POSSIBLY FIVE OR SIX!....

....In the HSCA report, Volume vii, figure 6A, he came upon the House Committee's photograph of CE 399, apparently taken by the Metropolitan Police Department of Washington, D.C.

To his astonishment, in this photo the Magic Bullet had transformed itself from the six-(or five)-groove bullet of the Warren Commission into A FOUR-GROOVE BULLETTHAT WOULD BE CONSISTENT WITH THE CE139 RIFLE AND THE TESTIMONY OF FRAZIER.

To Walt, this discovery was just as chilling as his first. It meant that the bullet originally pictured by the Warren Commission had disappeared, and that sometime between 1963 and 1978 THE GOVERNMENT CREATED A NEW BULLET TRACEABLE TO CE139, AND SUBSTITUTED IT AS THE "OFFICIAL" CE399!

The author clearly did not fully understand what I told him.....I was particularly disgusted with this statement...." POSSIBLY FIVE OR SIX!"    I never ever told him the bullet appeared to have six grooves.... 

I had measured the width of the land/ groove combination of the bullet in the photo ....and found it to be 4mm.   

4mm X 4 = 16mm    But the circumference of a 6.5 mm bullet is 20.4mm....  WHOA wait jist a doggone minute .....Sumpthin's wrong with my calculator.....

Oh now I get it....The bullet in the photo has FIVE grooves..... 5 grooves  X 4mm =20mm  ...... Yes the circumference of the bullet should be 20.4 mm  But I believe that we can dismiss the missing .4 mm  due to a bit of inaccuracy of taking the measurements from a photo......

After the article was published I wondered if the author had put that SIX grooves in there to discredit the entire presentation....Or was he simply that dumb?

Would someone  please post a color photo of the CE 399 that is now in the archives....
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 03:18:27 PM by Walt Cakebread »