Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Paging Von P..... Hello Von P....??  (Read 11325 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Paging Von P..... Hello Von P....??
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2019, 02:15:55 AM »
Advertisement
You don?t know this case. You don?t understand the evidence. You cannot articulate anything relevant and believe ?dolt? is an intelligent response.  You show your ignorance to all by challenging an authority, one DVP and seeking confirmation bias from like minded ?dolts?.  Trust me Walt, only Caprio daily, displays your level of ignorance.  That indeed is a special club.

Show us that you're not a Dolt, Mr May....  Use the scale in the photo and measure the width of the groove on the copper jacket in the photo.....

This is your big day.... so be careful....  show the world how smart you are....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/search?q=Walt+Cakebread

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2019, 02:15:55 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2019, 06:10:02 PM »
Show us that you're not a Dolt, Mr May....  Use the scale in the photo and measure the width of the groove on the copper jacket in the photo.....

This is your big day.... so be careful....  show the world how smart you are....

I believe the groove width on the copper jacket measures 1.5 mm across......   

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2019, 12:49:04 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2019, 12:49:04 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2019, 10:32:07 PM »
I believe the groove width on the copper jacket measures 1.5 mm across......

What say you?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2019, 09:06:39 PM »

Hello.... Paul....  Hello??   Hmmmmm...I guess he chickened out.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2019, 09:06:39 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2019, 04:55:20 AM »
She meant "ONLY a T-shirt" as an above-waist garment. She observed that Oswald was not wearing another shirt or a jacket over the T-shirt. I have no sense of humor!!!
Believe it or not, you don't need a sense of humor to understand. Just the fact that you felt the need to clarify what Mrs. Reid observed shows you're way behind and suggests you have no sense at all.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2019, 04:03:01 PM »
Believe it or not, you don't need a sense of humor to understand. Just the fact that you felt the need to clarify what Mrs. Reid observed shows you're way behind and suggests you have no sense at all.

I gotta admit....Mrs Reid might not have thought it hilarious to see Lee Oswald enter the Office area carrying a coke and wearing only a Tee Shirt .....But the mental projection of that image strikes me as hilarious....  And I can guarantee Mrs Reid would damned sure have remember it!!....

And I was simply being flippant ........I never thought that I'd have to explain myself.

But the bottom line is:.... I seriously doubt Mrs Reid's tale.....   And I don't believe that she was a malicious liar.....  She simply told a Texas tale and never dreamed that it would blow up in her face.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2019, 04:03:01 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2019, 07:55:51 PM »
David is attached wrists and ankles to the lone gunman theory.
This much is exposed on the edforum. However a lot of things are just simply ignored.
He has devoted the last two decades compiling stuff.
David Von Pein go to this post and please explain it as there has been no other intelligent response to this discrepancy.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1352.msg44653.html#msg44653
Reply 191