Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Paging Von P..... Hello Von P....??  (Read 11525 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Paging Von P..... Hello Von P....??
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2019, 11:00:22 PM »
Advertisement
What are the units on the scale?  Is there an uncropped photo available?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2019, 11:00:22 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2019, 11:04:49 PM »
What are the units on the scale?  Is there an uncropped photo available?

What are the units on the scale?

OMG!!.... Even an elementary school kid knows that the metric system is based on units of ten....  Get your head out and LOOK....

Online Jack Nessan

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2019, 12:43:59 AM »
Jack...Your desperation is hangin out a country mile....  The lands in the barrel create the grooves on the projectile ...Just as the treads on a tire create the track in the dirt....   Now go play marbles on the freeway....

Cakebread Original Post: "Referring to the pic on the right....How wide is the groove that is clearly visible on the copper jacket....(hint....There is a scale right there...."

Seems you have lost your train of thought. Must be because of how lame this whole thread is to begin with and what a lame explanation you just provided instead of explain your numbers and the proper names of what is being discussed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2019, 12:43:59 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2019, 12:54:48 AM »
Cakebread Original Post: "Referring to the pic on the right....How wide is the groove that is clearly visible on the copper jacket....(hint....There is a scale right there...."

Seems you have lost your train of thought. Must be because of how lame this whole thread is to begin with and what a lame explanation you just provided instead of explain your numbers and the proper names of what is being discussed.

If it's a lame thread....Why the hell did you feel compelled to show the world how stupid you are?   I clearly asked for the width of the groove in the copper jacket.

Even a elementary school kid can understand what's being asked.....

Online Jack Nessan

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2019, 02:29:05 PM »
If it's a lame thread....Why the hell did you feel compelled to show the world how stupid you are?   I clearly asked for the width of the groove in the copper jacket.

Even a elementary school kid can understand what's being asked.....
It is an incredibly lame thread. The premise is somehow you have managed to convince yourself you are smarter than you really are. You asked "Anybody" for the width but apparently you don't like the correct answer. The "land impression" not groove on the bullet fragment measures 1.8mm which is what Frazier stated it would measure. Not your 1.5mm or the width of the lands are really 2mm.

How about contain your lack of knowledge to this thread. This nonsense came from the Oswald Rifle Capability thread.

(Cakebread)"Take a look at the fragments....  The width of the groove on the copper jacket measures 1.5mm across.....The lands in the rifling of a Mannlicher Carcano barrel measure 2 mm across...  This bullet was NOT fired from a Mannlicher Carcano."

Unbelievably in your mind this pathetic nonsense is not wrong,  it is all part of the Walt Cakebread genius.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2019, 02:29:05 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2019, 03:35:16 PM »
It is an incredibly lame thread. The premise is somehow you have managed to convince yourself you are smarter than you really are. You asked "Anybody" for the width but apparently you don't like the correct answer. The "land impression" not groove on the bullet fragment measures 1.8mm which is what Frazier stated it would measure. Not your 1.5mm or the width of the lands are really 2mm.

How about contain your lack of knowledge to this thread. This nonsense came from the Oswald Rifle Capability thread.

(Cakebread)"Take a look at the fragments....  The width of the groove on the copper jacket measures 1.5mm across.....The lands in the rifling of a Mannlicher Carcano barrel measure 2 mm across...  This bullet was NOT fired from a Mannlicher Carcano."

Unbelievably in your mind this pathetic nonsense is not wrong,  it is all part of the Walt Cakebread genius.

Did I ask anybody to refer to any testimony ...Or did I ask the reader to measure the width of the groove.....  Only Jack Nessan was too stupid to know what was being asked....

Online Jack Nessan

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2019, 07:33:24 PM »
Did I ask anybody to refer to any testimony ...Or did I ask the reader to measure the width of the groove.....  Only Jack Nessan was too stupid to know what was being asked....
My mistake, I assumed a thinking person would automatically conclude a carcano bullet is going to fired down a carcano barrel with carcano rifling. Guess what, that is what Frazier, Cunningham, and Killion independantly concluded and verified. Once again we have a group of people who do not know what a Walt Cakebread is and how seriously mentally messed up he is.

Do you need to be told I measured it and came up with approximately what Frazier did or can I assume you can think beyond your nose? Remembering  back at your past posts and realizing you don't seem to ever get it, your right I should have told you it is near 1.8mm, like Frazier.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2019, 07:33:24 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2019, 08:15:34 PM »
My mistake, I assumed a thinking person would automatically conclude a carcano bullet is going to fired down a carcano barrel with carcano rifling. Guess what, that is what Frazier, Cunningham, and Killion independantly concluded and verified. Once again we have a group of people who do not know what a Walt Cakebread is and how seriously mentally messed up he is.

Do you need to be told I measured it and came up with approximately what Frazier did or can I assume you can think beyond your nose? Remembering  back at your past posts and realizing you don't seem to ever get it, your right I should have told you it is near 1.8mm, like Frazier.

You're a liar and a Stupid one at that....  You admit you made a mistake, when you said ......
"No, it is very specific.  The nomenclature does not change because you don't know what you are talking about. The "land impression" on the bullet fragment measures approximately(.07 inches) 1.8 mm.  The "groove impression" measures approximately(.13 inches) 3.3mm. Because you can't read a ruler doesn't mean Frazier could not. If you can read the "land impression" is 1.5mm it is only because you want to. Frazier made a Sulphur cast of CE 139's barrel he knew exactly the dimensions of the rifle's lands and grooves."

The rifling grooves do not leave a deep impression on the projectile makes light contact with the barrel when the projectile is fired.....because the diameter of the projectile is the same size as the barrel......ie; The rifle is designed to fire a projectile that is 6.5mm in diameter, and that's the inside diameter of the barrel. 

You clearly didn't know that the LANDS in the barrel create the GROOVE on the jacket of the projectile ......  And you have demonstrated that you're too stupid to use the scale in the photo.