Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Marina's Camera....The Backyard Pictures Revisited  (Read 9774 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Marina's Camera....The Backyard Pictures Revisited
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2019, 08:26:38 PM »
Advertisement
Yes, "attempting" to say.......  I simply can't understand your prose.... You'll have to "dumb it down" for me..... 

BTW.....How far back have you traced some of the suspects in the plot?....  Wasn't Robert E Lee connected to the plot?
Walt, who are you attempting to influence, outside of your own self contained contemplations? Is this simply a form
of mental masturbation? I constantly remind myself I am presenting a record of veifiable evidence to reasonable readers.

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Reasonable+Person
A phrase frequently used in tort and Criminal Law to denote a hypothetical person in society who exercises average care, skill, and judgment in conduct and who serves as a comparative standard for determining liability.
The decision whether an accused is guilty of a given offense might involve the application of an objectiv

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=81&search=porter_and+burned#relPageId=248&tab=page

Only the 1964 FBI report and the interview in 1992 of Jim Martin include the word scrapbook.....
Marina and Lee: The Tormented Love and Fatal Obsession Behind Lee ...
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1586422170
Priscilla Johnson McMillan - 2013
FOUND INSIDE - PAGE 543
Alone in the bedroom she found June's baby book, which, by some miracle of oversight, the policemen had left behind. In it were the two small photographs of Lee dressed in black and wearing his guns. He had given them to her to keep for ...More

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/2_10_64_AM.htm
TESTIMONY OF MRS. MARGUERITE OSWALD

The President's Commission met at 10 a.m. on February 10, 1964,

....I sensed we were alone. And there I was with a Russian girl. And I didn't want anybody to know who we were, because I knew my son had been picked up.
So this is where the picture comes in.
While there, Marina--there is an ashtray on the dressing table. And Marina comes with hits of paper, and puts them in the ashtray and strikes a match to it. And this is the picture of the gun that Marina tore up into bits of paper, and struck a match to it.
Now, that didn't burn completely, because it was heavy--not cardboard--what is the name for it--a photographic picture. So the match didn't take it completely.
Mr. RANKIN. Had you said anything to her about burning it before that?
Mrs. OSWALD. No, sir. The last time I had seen the picture was in Marina's shoe when she was trying to tell me that the picture was in her shoe. I state here now that Marina meant for me to have that picture, from the very beginning, in Mrs. Paine's home. She said--I testified before "Mamma, you keep picture."
And then she showed it to me in the courthouse. And when I refused it, then she decided to get rid of the picture.
She tore up the picture and struck a match to it. Then I took it and flushed it down the toilet.
Mr. RANKIN. And what time was this?
Mrs. OSWALD. This--now, just a minute, gentlemen, because this I know is very important to me and to you, too.
We had been in the jail. This was an evening. Well, this, then, would be approximately 5:30 or 6 in the evening.
Mr. RANKIN. What day?
Mrs. OSWALD. On Saturday, November 23. Now, I flushed the torn bits and the half-burned thing down the commode. And nothing was said. There was nothing said.
Mr. RANKIN. That was at the Executive Inn?
Mrs. OSWALD. At the Executive Inn. ...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 08:52:05 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2019, 08:26:38 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2019, 08:54:26 PM »
Walt, who are you attempting to influence, outside of your own self contained contemplations? Is this simply a form
of mental masturbation? I constantly remind myself I am presenting a record of veifiable evidence to reasonable readers.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=81&search=porter_and+burned#relPageId=248&tab=page

Only the 1964 FBI report and the interview in 1992 of Jim Martin include the word scrapbook.....
Walt, who are you attempting to influence, outside of your own self contained contemplations?

English is spoken here......  Please use that language......

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2019, 09:04:24 PM »
"I have been told I burned it".  LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2019, 09:04:24 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2019, 12:25:35 AM »
"I have been told I burned it".  LOL.

Who said Marina wasn't honest?.....   I'll bet she was told that she burned a BY photo....I suspect that It was made from the same negative that George De M 's print was made from....

And I'll bet that Marina also had the photo of Walker's house folded up in her shoe also.....
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 12:28:04 AM by Walt Cakebread »