Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Marina's Camera....The Backyard Pictures Revisited  (Read 9556 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Marina's Camera....The Backyard Pictures Revisited
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2019, 10:02:14 PM »
Advertisement
If you accept Marina's admission that she burned the prints of the backyard photos, that ends the controversy over whether they were forged (if the negative of CE133B doesn't end it by itself).  There are only two possibilities:

1. Marina was part of the conspiracy to frame Oswald by lying about taking the backyard photographs that she knew she had not taken but had been doctored to show Oswald with the murder weapons or
2.  Marina was telling the truth that they were undoctored photos taken by her.   

If 1 is true, it would make no sense for her to burn copies of the photographs as Marguerite requested.
Maybe the same roll of film was used for the other "backyard" photos - the ones Oswald took of General Walker's back yard.   They were taken by the same Imperial Reflex 620 camera based the edge detail of the Walker photograph matching that of Oswald's camera.

How do you know that Oswald's camera took 12 photos on a roll of 620 film?  I had an old Kodak accordian type fold-out camera that used 620 film and I could get only 8 photographs per roll.  They were nice large negatives though.

Or there is option 3. A young widow, alone with two small children and faced with possible extradition buckling under the pressure of a multitude of interrogations and testifying to what she believes the powers that be want to hear for pure self preservation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2019, 10:02:14 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2019, 10:03:35 PM »
I'd be willing to bet that she'd testify now that SHE NEVER took these photos. If she does that......end of case. LNer's are dead in the water. WC is dead in the water.
She has already testified under oath that she took the photos.  If she now were to tell the "truth" and admit she did not take them, she would have even more questions to answer: e.g. how she got the photos (and how it was that de Mohrenschildt got a copy signed by Oswald and with her handwriting on it "Hunter of Fascists") why they were faked, how they were faked, and why she lied.   Her "immunity" would be only if she told the truth this time (i.e immunity from past perjury).   

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2019, 10:18:49 PM »
She has already testified under oath that she took the photos.  If she now were to tell the "truth" and admit she did not take them, she would have even more questions to answer: e.g. how she got the photos (and how it was that de Mohrenschildt got a copy signed by Oswald and with her handwriting on it "Hunter of Fascists") why they were faked, how they were faked, and why she lied.   Her "immunity" would be only if she told the truth this time (i.e immunity from past perjury).

Actually, Marina has always denied and it was determined conclusively that Marina did not write "hunter of fascists" on the back of the De Mohrenschildt photo, which of course opens up a whole new line of enquiry.

De Mohrenschildt believed that Michael Paine had placed the box with records, containing, the photo in his storage unit, which by itself is somewhat strange since the Paine's have always stated that they did not know the De Mohrenschildt's very well. So, if Michael Paine did indeed place that photo in the storage unit and it wasn't Marina who wrote that Russian tekst, then who did? Who else is involved in the BY photos saga? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2019, 10:18:49 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2019, 10:20:45 PM »
Andrew..LOOK at CE 133B.....It's the photo with the rifle in the man's left hand and on the his hip .....Notice the black triangle on the fence....That triangle is a dead giveaway that the background from CE 133A was used to create CE 133B.....   And I suspect that it was Lee Oswald who created that fake....  He was just fooling around and trying to create a good "carnival photo" that would cause the viewer to believe that they were actually looking at a genuine communist revolutionary who was armed and ready for a fight.   In my opinion the BY photo CE 133A is a ludicrous incredibly silly portrait of a nut who was too naive to understand that he was overdoing the act.  ...

But maybe "Someone" saw the obvious silliness ...because on the back of the Demorhenschildt print was written...."Hunter of Fascists...Ha,ha,ha"...
I don't get then why you would call that a fake i.e. a picture of Oswald with his guns.    If Oswald wanted to produce a picture showing him as a hunter of fascists, why would he take a picture of someone else with his guns and then stick his head on it?  Why not just get the guy to take the picture of him?  And, even easier, why not just get his wife to take it and not bother with finding a guy about his size and body type and age who would not reveal the deep dark secret later....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2019, 10:31:50 PM »

Or there is option 3. A young widow, alone with two small children and faced with possible extradition buckling under the pressure of a multitude of interrogations and testifying to what she believes the powers that be want to hear for pure self preservation.

A young widow, alone with two small children and faced with possible extradition buckling under the pressure of a multitude of interrogations and testifying to what she believes the powers that be want to hear for pure self preservation.

I agree....I believe you hitting the nail....but not quite squarely on the head with full force....

I would add that she was up against a vile inhuman beast who sat at the seat of power as director of the the FBI.   That fiend had sent powerless people like Marina to their executions on trumped up charges....

She may not have known who was holding the lever of the guillotine ....but she damned sure knew her head was in the block....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2019, 10:31:50 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2019, 10:57:18 PM »
A young widow, alone with two small children and faced with possible extradition buckling under the pressure of a multitude of interrogations and testifying to what she believes the powers that be want to hear for pure self preservation.

I agree....I believe you hitting the nail....but not quite squarely on the head with full force....

I would add that she was up against a vile inhuman beast who sat at the seat of power as director of the the FBI.   That fiend had sent powerless people like Marina to their executions on trumped up charges....

She may not have known who was holding the lever of the guillotine ....but she damned sure knew her head was in the block....

You're making crap up. Again.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2019, 11:01:44 PM »

You're making crap up. Again.

It's a matter of historical record.....No need to make it up.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2019, 11:01:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2019, 09:20:04 PM »
If 1 is true, it would make no sense for her to burn copies of the photographs as Marguerite requested.
Maybe the same roll of film was used for the other "backyard" photos - the ones Oswald took of General Walker's back yard.   They were taken by the same Imperial Reflex 620 camera based the edge detail of the Walker photograph matching that of Oswald's camera.

What exactly is the evidence that this Imperial Reflex 620 was Oswald's camera?