Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda  (Read 26365 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda
« Reply #104 on: February 27, 2019, 01:43:10 AM »
Advertisement
Then like fine tuned Swiss watches they both eventually ended up at the same theater. One in the balcony(the sinister one) eating popcorn and one innocent patsy sitting downstairs waiting to get his civil rights violated. Is that your results deduced by your best on the internet detective skills? Just brilliant.

Geeeeez.... What a revoltin development this is .... I find myself agreeing with Slo Gun...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: February 27, 2019, 01:43:10 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2019, 05:53:17 PM »
Thank you for your clear answer, Mr von Pein!  Thumb1:

If Mr Oswald did indeed indeed confirm the 2nd floor lunchroom incident, then how do we explain this from Agent Hosty?

Did Mr Oswald tell Captain Fritz he went to the 2nd fl lunchroom to buy a coke, came downstairs to eat his lunch, went out front to watch the parade, then (just after the shooting) went to the 2nd fl lunchroom to buy a coke, came downstairs to eat his lunch, went out front?

Where did you find this Mr Ford?

I'd love to read the entire page......
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 06:23:02 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2019, 09:30:58 PM »
You shot JFK from the sixth floor, but you've been nabbed in a movie theater. The police captain is now grilling you. What do you tell him about where you were when JFK was shot?

Easy! You work with what you've got:
-----------a sighting way down on the second floor by your bossman and a police officer
-----------a sighting seconds later by a lady who works in the big office.

'I was in the lunchroom on the second floor the whole time. First thing I knew anything was wrong was when a police officer came bursting in. Ask my boss, Mr Truly, he'll confirm what I'm saying. And just after that I spoke with a lady in the big office. Mrs Reed I think her name is. Talk to her.'

What you don't do is look a gift horse in the mouth by saying
---------------nothing about a confrontation with a police officer down in the lunchroom straight after the shooting
---------------not a blessed word about 'Mrs Reed'
---------------'Uh, I bought a coke in the lunchroom before the Presidential Parade and then went outside to watch the Parade'.

Bookhout & co's big mistake was not that they put words in the dead Mr Oswald's mouth but that they invented words so self-incriminatingly stupid as to give their squalid little game away.

What they should have done was have the dead Mr Oswald say, 'I don't have to tell you anything about where I was. This is political harassment on account of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union. I demand a shower. My lawyer will consider your keeping me here like this a violation of my hygiene rights'.

Shudda kept it simple, guys!

But hey, it worked for 55 years. And some folks are still fooled by it!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 09:45:27 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2019, 09:30:58 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2019, 09:53:23 PM »
You shot JFK from the sixth floor, but you've been nabbed in a movie theater. The police captain is now grilling you. What do you tell him about where you were when JFK was shot?

-----------a sighting way down on the second floor by your bossman and a police officer

'I was in the lunchroom on the second floor the whole time. First thing I knew anything was wrong was when a police officer came bursting in. Ask my boss, Mr Truly, he'll confirm what I'm saying. And just after that I spoke with a lady in the big office. Mrs Reed I think her name is. Talk to her.'

What you don't do is look a gift horse in the mouth by saying
---------------nothing about a confrontation with a police officer down in the lunchroom straight after the shooting
---------------not a blessed word about 'Mrs Reed'
---------------'Uh, I'd gone outside to watch the Presidential Parade'.

Bookhout & co's big mistake was not that they put words in the dead Mr Oswald's mouth but that they invented words so self-incriminatingly stupid as to give their squalid little game away.

What they should have done was have the dead Mr Oswald say, 'I don't have to tell you anything about where I was. This is political harassment on account of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union. I demand a shower. My lawyer will consider your keeping me here like this a violation of my hygiene rights'.

Shudda kept it simple, guys!  Thumb1:

Alan you're using 20/20 hindsight.....

What do you tell him about where you were when JFK was shot?

Nobody said anything to Lee about being a suspect in the murder of JFK....  Read the notes....

Why would Lee present an alibi for something that he's not been accused of?

A lady that if she had seen and talked to Lee could provide an alibi .... But Lee doesn't even mention Mrs Reid.  and that's a pretty strong indication that there was no meeting or encounter in the office area.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2019, 10:12:55 PM »
This fact that Mrs Reid could not accurately describe the clothing that Lee was wearing when Baker and Truly saw him in the lunchroom just a couple of minutes earlier than Mrs Reid's alleged sighting of Lee Oswald. (Baker said that Lee was wearing a brown shirt or Jacket),so Mrs Reid's description should be enough to cause an alert student to question the validity of Mrs Reid's statement.

Actually it was the man walking away from the stairway on the 3rd or 4th floor who Baker said was wearing a brown jacket.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2019, 10:12:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2019, 10:43:25 PM »
Actually it was the man walking away from the stairway on the 3rd or 4th floor who Baker said was wearing a brown jacket.

Thank you, That's correct .....  But Baker DID see Lee Oswald in the second floor lunchroom as well as the man who was walking away from the stairs on an upper floor.

I simply can't recall if Baker ever attested to the clothing that Lee was wearing when he saw him calmly drinking a Coca-Cola in the second floor lunchroom.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2019, 12:06:39 AM »

Why would Lee present an alibi for something that he's not been accused of?

As I've suggested before,
-------------Mr Oswald was asked in that first interrogation where he'd been at the time of the shooting, and his answer (out watching the parade) stunned them
-------------from this point forth, he was grilled on the rifle and on Tippit, and given the impression that he was suspected not of having personally shot JFK but of having been in on the assassination. (This last was done to Messrs Frazier and Molina as well.)

The first wind he got of a direct accusation of having been the actual shooter was "when the reporters in the hall axed [him] that question". He knew that the accusation was utterly absurd, and assumed the press had simply gotten the wrong end of the stick.

Why didn't he shout to the pressmen, "I was out on the front steps!"? Those asking this question need to ask themselves why he didn't shout, "I was down on the second floor! My boss saw me there!"

Having been kept in the dark by Fritz, he had no idea that the need for an alibi even arose. Any more than he knew that he wouldn't be leaving the weekend alive.

A lady that if she had seen and talked to Lee could provide an alibi .... But Lee doesn't even mention Mrs Reid.  and that's a pretty strong indication that there was no meeting or encounter in the office area.

Correct! But Mrs Reid was fed to DPD by Mr Truly. Her fiction supported his.

There was no post-assassination lunchroom encounter. That it became such a great fetish of CTers helps explain why Mr Oswald's true whereabouts at the time of the shooting are only emerging in recent years! (The other great factor was that any suggestion Mr Oswald was out front became associated with the barmy Oswald-In-Altgens army. When Prayer Man came along, the comfort-zone CTers straight out refused to give it a fair hearing. They still do!)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2019, 12:06:39 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2019, 08:24:02 PM »
As I've suggested before,
-------------Mr Oswald was asked in that first interrogation where he'd been at the time of the shooting, and his answer (out watching the parade) stunned them
-------------from this point forth, he was grilled on the rifle and on Tippit, and given the impression that he was suspected not of having personally shot JFK but of having been in on the assassination. (This last was done to Messrs Frazier and Molina as well.)

The first wind he got of a direct accusation of having been the actual shooter was "when the reporters in the hall axed [him] that question". He knew that the accusation was utterly absurd, and assumed the press had simply gotten the wrong end of the stick.

Why didn't he shout to the pressmen, "I was out on the front steps!"? Those asking this question need to ask themselves why he didn't shout, "I was down on the second floor! My boss saw me there!"

Having been kept in the dark by Fritz, he had no idea that the need for an alibi even arose. Any more than he knew that he wouldn't be leaving the weekend alive.

Correct! But Mrs Reid was fed to DPD by Mr Truly. Her fiction supported his.

There was no post-assassination lunchroom encounter. That it became such a great fetish of CTers helps explain why Mr Oswald's true whereabouts at the time of the shooting are only emerging in recent years! (The other great factor was that any suggestion Mr Oswald was out front became associated with the barmy Oswald-In-Altgens army. When Prayer Man came along, the comfort-zone CTers straight out refused to give it a fair hearing. They still do!)

Alan, You have posted the scribbled notes of the interrogation of Lee Oswald, so you certainly must know that both the accused ( Lee Oswald)... and the accuser( The State, represented by Marrion Baker)  were in total agreement that they had met in the second floor lunchroom just seconds after the shots were fired.   

So how can you say that it didn't happen?