Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda  (Read 26385 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2019, 11:10:53 PM »
Advertisement
Why of course he is. He said something that Cakebread The Kook doesn't like....so, he's automatically a big fat liar! (What a surprise!)

~yawn~

C' mon Vonzie ...Tell us how YOU can determine the caliber, the groove width,  the twist rate, and the proof that the bullet in the photo was fired from the TSBD carcano... 

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/search?q=Walt+Cakebread

You can just skip the BS text....and look at the pretty picture.....

Referring to the pic on the right....How wide is the groove that is clearly visible on the copper jacket....(hint....There is a scale right there....)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 11:34:34 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2019, 11:10:53 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2019, 11:19:13 PM »
You will grow old awaiting responsiveness from Walt.... but to be fair, the original source link he likely obtained the note image excerpt
he posted is probably verboten to post on this forum.
A Link
Assignment: Oswald
By James P. Hosty, Thomas Hosty

http://www.jfklancer.com/Hosty_Notes.html
http://www.jfklancer.com/docs.maps/hostynotes_LHO.gif

I especially like the entry that says that Lee told them that he had seen this rifle and two other rifles in Mr Truly's office on Wednesday November 20 1963.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2019, 11:57:34 PM »
Yet-----------that is just what he says!

NO!...That is what Hosty says he said....   At the time of the interrogation (3:15 pm 11/22/63) Lee probably wasn't too concerned with being precise.... He was under the impression that he was a suspect in the death of some cop.   I doubt that he was very careful in making sure he was precise in recalling his actions at the TSBD...because I'm sure he knew that there was no cop killed there.

We can be quite certain that Agent Hosty, given the magnitude of what was at stake, was not apt to be casual about the suspect's claimed whereabouts at the time of the assassination.

The reason he wrote "Then went outside to watch P. Parade" was that he had clearly heard the suspect tell Captain Fritz that he had gone outside to watch the Presidential parade.

And the reason this startling claim never made it into any official report was that it pointed to the rather unwelcome fact that the suspect had an alibi.

Not complicated!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 12:00:16 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2019, 11:57:34 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2019, 12:16:17 AM »
We can be quite certain that Agent Hosty, given the magnitude of what was at stake, was not apt to be casual about the suspect's claimed whereabouts at the time of the assassination.

The reason he wrote "Then went outside to watch P. Parade" was that he had clearly heard the suspect tell Captain Fritz that he had gone outside to watch the Presidential parade.

And the reason this startling claim never made it into any official report was that it pointed to the rather unwelcome fact that the suspect had an alibi.

Not complicated!

That's not an alibi. That's just another of the many Oswald lies. That's of course assuming Hosty heard correctly, took it down correctly and assuming that people are interpreting his notes correctly. Hosty isn't around to confirm one way or the other so to me this can be left hanging out there as another question with no definite answer except the answer people choose to put on it.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 12:21:04 AM by Steve Howsley »

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2019, 12:31:01 AM »
Walt....tell me exactly where he said that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2019, 12:31:01 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2019, 12:31:16 AM »
That's not an alibi. That's just another of the many Oswald lies.

Proof emerges that the authorities lied about the accused assassin's answer to the question, 'Where were you when the President passed the building?', and what does the Warren Gullible say? 'Nothing to see here!'

Says it all really :D

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2019, 12:55:50 AM »

Not complicated!

Alan, I'm 100% certain that Lee Oswald never fired any gun from the TSBD that day.....But I think you are putting too much faith in Hosty's notes.   Hosty was under a great deal of duress  when he was ordered to get his butt over to the DPD and make sure Oswald never said anything to implicate Hoover or his EXTRA SPECIAL agents.    Hosty is the only person who recorded that Lee went outside to watch the President's Parade....

But, I do welcome your honest debate ...... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2019, 12:55:50 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2019, 12:58:12 AM »
Walt....tell me exactly where he said that.

Dale when you ask questions, please post what you are referring to......Just copy the statement and paste it before asking your question.

Thank you