Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda  (Read 9874 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2019, 12:16:17 AM »
We can be quite certain that Agent Hosty, given the magnitude of what was at stake, was not apt to be casual about the suspect's claimed whereabouts at the time of the assassination.

The reason he wrote "Then went outside to watch P. Parade" was that he had clearly heard the suspect tell Captain Fritz that he had gone outside to watch the Presidential parade.

And the reason this startling claim never made it into any official report was that it pointed to the rather unwelcome fact that the suspect had an alibi.

Not complicated!

That's not an alibi. That's just another of the many Oswald lies. That's of course assuming Hosty heard correctly, took it down correctly and assuming that people are interpreting his notes correctly. Hosty isn't around to confirm one way or the other so to me this can be left hanging out there as another question with no definite answer except the answer people choose to put on it.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 12:21:04 AM by Steve Howsley »

Online Brian Doyle

ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda
« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2019, 12:22:11 AM »
"He doesn't mention hearing the shots"

So you've finally extracted your head..... Now get that stuff outta yer ears and LISTEN....

Says the great teacher Walt...

One more thing Mr Walt....If Oswald can't hear the gunshots how does he hear the motorcade?...

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2019, 12:31:01 AM »
Walt....tell me exactly where he said that.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2019, 12:31:16 AM »
That's not an alibi. That's just another of the many Oswald lies.

Proof emerges that the authorities lied about the accused assassin's answer to the question, 'Where were you when the President passed the building?', and what does the Warren Gullible say? 'Nothing to see here!'

Says it all really :D

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2019, 12:55:50 AM »
We can be quite certain that Agent Hosty, given the magnitude of what was at stake, was not apt to be casual about the suspect's claimed whereabouts at the time of the assassination.

The reason he wrote "Then went outside to watch P. Parade" was that he had clearly heard the suspect tell Captain Fritz that he had gone outside to watch the Presidential parade.

And the reason this startling claim never made it into any official report was that it pointed to the rather unwelcome fact that the suspect had an alibi.

Not complicated!

Alan, I'm 100% certain that Lee Oswald never fired any gun from the TSBD that day.....But I think you are putting too much faith in Hosty's notes.   Hosty was under a great deal of duress  when he was ordered to get his butt over to the DPD and make sure Oswald never said anything to implicate Hoover or his EXTRA SPECIAL agents.    Hosty is the only person who recorded that Lee went outside to watch the President's Parade....

But, I do welcome your honest debate ...... 

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2019, 12:58:12 AM »
Walt....tell me exactly where he said that.

Dale when you ask questions, please post what you are referring to......Just copy the statement and paste it before asking your question.

Thank you

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2019, 01:04:46 AM »
Alan, I'm 100% certain that Lee Oswald never fired any gun from the TSBD that day.....But I think you are putting too much faith in Hosty's notes.   Hosty was under a great deal of duress  when he was ordered to get his butt over to the DPD and make sure Oswald never said anything to implicate Hoover or his EXTRA SPECIAL agents.    Hosty is the only person who recorded that Lee went outside to watch the President's Parade....

But, I do welcome your honest debate ......

Thank you, Mr Cakebread!  Thumb1:

"Hosty is the only person who recorded that Lee went outside to watch the President's Parade...."
-----------My point entirely!

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2019, 01:10:02 AM »
     Hosty is the only person who recorded that Lee went outside to watch the President's Parade.... 
  Fritz recorded Oswald stating...went ''out front with Bill Shelley" -----
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=29103#relPageId=3&tab=page

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2019, 01:49:43 AM »
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=29103#relPageId=3&tab=page

Yes ...  But we don't know WHEN ...   I believe that Lee saw Shelly outside on the street a few minutes after the shooting.....when he went outside to see what had caused the motorcycle cop to burst into the second floor lunchroom and demand what he was doing....

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2019, 11:12:08 AM »
I believe that Lee saw Shelly outside on the street a few minutes after the shooting.....when he went outside to see what had caused the motorcycle cop to burst into the second floor lunchroom and demand what he was doing....

We now know that this is not what Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz at that first interview. He told him he bought the coke before the motorcade, went down to 1 and then went outside to watch the Presidential parade.

The unambiguous words in Hosty's notes cannot simply be wished away. They were hidden for 55+ years, but now they are out there for everyone to see.

Mobile View