Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda  (Read 9905 times)

Online Brian Doyle

ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2019, 05:20:30 PM »
Mrs Reid was brought in by the man she reported to (Mr Truly) to lend support to his ridiculous lunchroom story.

Alan, you can't simply ignore the evidence and make up your own plot....

I believe the evidence shows at Lee went from the first floor Domino Room to the second floor lunchroom at about the time that JFK was murdered.....He may have been in that lunchroom  at the time the shots were fired and never heard them...And that would explain why he was startled when Baker burst into the lunchroom....

I doubt that he had a clue what was going on until he went outside....  And even then he didn't realize that JFK had been shot.    He certainly heard people talking about the shots being fired but nobody actually knew that JFK had been hit.....( Recall Mrs Reid saying that she didn't know if JFK had been hit)

Walt represents the unskilled researchers we are unfortunately subjected to...No serious researcher would ever say in public that Oswald could not hear the shots...This person obviously has no familiarity with gun fire...The firing of a high powered combat rifle is something no one misses due to simple physics and science...

Because we are mired by the insistence of these lesser skilled researchers taking over and dominating we do not discuss that Oswald may have seen or even heard Jarman and Norman going upstairs in the elevator from the 2nd floor staircase landing where Stanton saw him and never saw them walk through the rear door by the Domino Room...

These lesser skilled researchers never consider that Oswald fabricated his Domino Room presence in order to make an excuse in case he was witnessed leaving the Depository by the Domino Room rear exit with Shelley's help...The only time the Domino Room comes into play in the real evidence is when Oswald leaves...The rest of the time he is in the 2nd floor lunch room as he told Fritz...

Online Walt Cakebread

Re: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2019, 06:12:40 PM »
Walt represents the unskilled researchers we are unfortunately subjected to...No serious researcher would ever say in public that Oswald could not hear the shots...This person obviously has no familiarity with gun fire...The firing of a high powered combat rifle is something no one misses due to simple physics and science...

Because we are mired by the insistence of these lesser skilled researchers taking over and dominating we do not discuss that Oswald may have seen or even heard Jarman and Norman going upstairs in the elevator from the 2nd floor staircase landing where Stanton saw him and never saw them walk through the rear door by the Domino Room...

These lesser skilled researchers never consider that Oswald fabricated his Domino Room presence in order to make an excuse in case he was witnessed leaving the Depository by the Domino Room rear exit with Shelley's help...The only time the Domino Room comes into play in the real evidence is when Oswald leaves...The rest of the time he is in the 2nd floor lunch room as he told Fritz...

Oswald fabricated his Domino Room presence in order to make an excuse in case he was witnessed leaving the Depository by the Domino Room rear exit

Psssst Mr Doyly ....  So you think Lee made up the alibi about being in the Domino Room when the motorcade passed by the TSBD??   

Question.... How would Lee have known that there was nobody in the domino room??     If he had told Fritz that he was in the D room and there had been some TSBD employee or employees in the domino room at that time who would have refuted his alibi, by saying..."Lee Oswald wasn't there with us...We were right there playing dominos and talking, and Lee Oswald was not there"   He would have been digging his grave by lying....

You're not the sharpest knife on the drawer ,...are you?

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2019, 06:34:38 PM »

Dear Dumbass.....  It is YOU who doesn't understand that the walls, partitions, and the boxes of books in the TSBD created a very efficient muffler .... Any loud noise on Elm street would be inaudible in the second floor lunchroom .....  I doubt that you'll be able to address a simple question, but I'll ask anyway....

How do you know that "a high powered combat rifle" was fired at the time that JFK was murdered?    If you're referring to the carcano....You may want to check...Because the carcano is NOT a high powered rifle....

And what's more ...The carcano was NOT fired that day.....   Now run along and learn a bit about the subject.....

Offline John Agee

« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2019, 07:13:02 PM »

Brian, are you aware that 2 witnesses inside the TSBD at the time of the assassination did not hear any shots?

Edna Case: ". . . I was at my desk on the third floor looking out the window located on the west side of the building. I did not hear any shots . . ."
Sandra Sue Elerson: " . . . I was looking out the third floor window trying to get a view of the President's car. . . . I did not hear any shots or any loud sounds that sounded like rifle fire."

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/pdf/WH22_CE_1381.pdf

I am not claiming that Oswald did not hear any shots, and I am not saying I agree with Walt. I'm taking issue with your blanket claim that the "firing of a high powered rifle is something that no one misses. . ." And perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the testimony of all the witnesses before denigrating others as unskilled researchers.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2019, 07:18:49 PM »
Brian, are you aware that 2 witnesses inside the TSBD at the time of the assassination did not hear any shots?

Edna Case: ". . . I was at my desk on the third floor looking out the window located on the west side of the building. I did not hear any shots . . ."
Sandra Sue Elerson: " . . . I was looking out the third floor window trying to get a view of the President's car. . . . I did not hear any shots or any loud sounds that sounded like rifle fire."

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/pdf/WH22_CE_1381.pdf

I am not claiming that Oswald did not hear any shots, and I am not saying I agree with Walt. I'm taking issue with your blanket claim that the "firing of a high powered rifle is something that no one misses. . ." And perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the testimony of all the witnesses before denigrating others as unskilled researchers.

Nice speech Mr Agee but I would like for you to honestly ask yourself if you honestly believe anyone could be at the 3rd floor window watching the motorcade and not hear a Carcano being fired near by?...

So while you are correcting people with quotes of testimony then why don't you correct Walt by showing him Oswald saying he was in the Domino Room when the shots went off...Which means he heard the shots - right?

This is dumb because we could fire a Carcano and stand in the Depository and you would immediately see my point... 

I would prefer Baker who said he recognized the sound of a high powered rifle...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 07:20:21 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2019, 07:53:55 PM »

Oswald fabricated his Domino Room presence in order to make an excuse in case he was witnessed leaving the Depository by the Domino Room rear exit

Psssst Mr Doyly ....  So you think Lee made up the alibi about being in the Domino Room when the motorcade passed by the TSBD??   

Question.... How would Lee have known that there was nobody in the domino room??     If he had told Fritz that he was in the D room and there had been some TSBD employee or employees in the domino room at that time who would have refuted his alibi, by saying..."Lee Oswald wasn't there with us...We were right there playing dominos and talking, and Lee Oswald was not there"   He would have been digging his grave by lying....

You're not the sharpest knife on the drawer ,...are you?

Coming from somebody who gives pretty stupid answers to Harvey & Lee...

The only way Oswald could be in the Domino Room when Jarman and Norman came in from the rear of the Depository would be if he went back up in time to be on the 2nd floor landing for Sarah Stanton's witnessing and then Carolyn Arnold's...

A better researcher would look at the quote from Fritz's Commission testimony where he said he was pretty sure Oswald told him he was in the 2nd floor lunch room at the time of the shots...

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2019, 09:14:14 PM »
Nice speech Mr Agee but I would like for you to honestly ask yourself if you honestly believe anyone could be at the 3rd floor window watching the motorcade and not hear a Carcano being fired near by?...

So while you are correcting people with quotes of testimony then why don't you correct Walt by showing him Oswald saying he was in the Domino Room when the shots went off...Which means he heard the shots - right?

This is dumb because we could fire a Carcano and stand in the Depository and you would immediately see my point... 

I would prefer Baker who said he recognized the sound of a high powered rifle...

why don't you correct Walt by showing him Oswald saying he was in the Domino Room when the shots went off...Which means he heard the shots - right?

Why by golly you're right....That would make sense IF  Lee had said that he was in the domino room when the shots were fired....EXCEPT!!...Lee never said that....He told the interrogators that he was on the first floor WHEN THE PRESIDENT'S PARADE PASSED BY..... He DID NOT say When the shots were fired.   Dumbass!

Now run along and Learn the basics....

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2019, 09:20:52 PM »

Thank you, for shooting yourself in the foot, quick draw.....  If Baker was an expert on the sounds of rifles, and he heard the sound of a HIGH POWERED rifle, then that eliminates the Puny little 6.5mm Mannlicher Carcano as the rifle he heard.....  Because the carcano is NOT a high powered rifle....As proof of this statement you may have seen the video of a man firing a carcano with one hand .......

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2019, 09:25:56 PM »
why don't you correct Walt by showing him Oswald saying he was in the Domino Room when the shots went off...Which means he heard the shots - right?

Why by golly you're right....That would make sense IF  Lee had said that he was in the domino room when the shots were fired....EXCEPT!!...Lee never said that....He told the interrogators that he was on the first floor WHEN THE PRESIDENT'S PARADE PASSED BY..... He DID NOT say When the shots were fired.   Dumbass!

Now run along and Learn the basics....

That's right up there with trying to convince people the walls, books, and boxes muffled the sound of the gunshots...

I suppose we could spend several months in the Iacoletti Angels On The Head Of A Pin branch making thousands of posts about how to semantically define the motorcade passing by vs the shots going off seeing how they happened pretty much at the same time for all intents and purposes...

I've covered this before...Your version requires Oswald to be seen on the 2nd floor staircase landing by Stanton...Then be in the Domino Room to see Jarman and Norman go by...Then be in the 2nd floor lunch room to be seen by Carolyn Arnold...Then be back in the Domino Room to be there when the motorcade passed...And then be back up in the 2nd floor lunch room for Baker & Truly...

You don't think too deeply so you don't realize these serious doubtables...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 09:36:01 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2019, 09:34:41 PM »

Thank you, for shooting yourself in the foot, quick draw.....  If Baker was an expert on the sounds of rifles, and he heard the sound of a HIGH POWERED rifle, then that eliminates the Puny little 6.5mm Mannlicher Carcano as the rifle he heard.....  Because the carcano is NOT a high powered rifle....As proof of this statement you may have seen the video of a man firing a carcano with one hand .......

So, in other words, you admit you are full of it when you say people could not hear the shots?

Mobile View