Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda  (Read 26403 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2019, 08:30:16 PM »
Advertisement
Thanks for posting the scribbled notes of FBI Agent James Hosty....( can you post all of his scribbled notes ?)   
I've never seen this notes before.  Is there a link? I know that he had written a book.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2019, 08:30:16 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2019, 08:47:05 PM »
So Mr Oswald had a cop put a pistol to his gut and ask him if he worked there, and shortly after this had Mrs Reid tell him, "Oh, the President has been shot, but maybe they didn't hit him", and then went outside thinking he was going to catch the Presidential parade?

Alan....May I remind you that your using the testimony that was extracted from Mrs Reid....   We have no real absolute proof that Mrs reid actually saw Lee Oswald and said to him "Oh, the President has been shot, but maybe they didn't hit him",
I'll grant that is what she stated in her testimony ....But that doesn't prove that she did not make it up out of thin air on the afternoon of the assassination.

It could have been nothing but an innocuous remark by Mrs Reid, which she intended as an insertion of herself into the scene. Many people ( particularly older women ) like to embroidery and place themselves near an exciting event...  Mrs Reid could easily have said..." My goodness...He walked right past me just a couple of minutes after the shooting.   I didn't suspect that he had just shot JFK, when I said . Oh, the President has been shot, but maybe they didn't hit him",

But once she said that she couldn't very well say....."Oh, I just made that up for the girls in the office".....

Belin NEEDED mrs Reid's testimony....and he wasn't about to challenge her....in fact he encouraged her.....
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 09:24:54 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2019, 09:10:52 PM »
So Mr Oswald had a cop put a pistol to his gut and ask him if he worked there, and shortly after this had Mrs Reid tell him, "Oh, the President has been shot, but maybe they didn't hit him", and then went outside thinking he was going to catch the Presidential parade?
Not really in evidence that one event was prior to the other.
Mr. BELIN. And then you went through your actions, what you saw, your conversations that you had, and your actions in going back into the building and up to the point that you saw Lee Harvey Oswald?
Mrs. REID. That is right.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember how long by the stopwatch it took you?
Mrs. REID. Approximately 2 minutes.
Mr. DULLES. I didn't hear you.
Mrs. REID. Two minutes.
Mr. BELIN. From the time of the last shot the time you and Oswald crossed?
Mrs. REID. Yes; I believe that is the way we timed it.
Mr. BELIN. When you--you saw me start the stopwatch and you saw me stop it there, right?
Mrs. REID. Yes.[/b]
Mr. BELIN. When you met in the lunchroom--
Mrs. REID. I didn't meet him in the lunchroom.

Seems there that Oswald was just wandering around from the first floor to the second. Belin couldn't accept it. All those [joined at the hip with the Report] can't accept it.
BELIN. Was the coke full or empty?
Drinking an empty bottle?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2019, 09:10:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2019, 09:37:55 PM »
Not really in evidence that one event was prior to the other.
  Seems there that Oswald was just wandering around from the first floor to the second. Belin couldn't accept it. All those [joined at the hip with the Report] can't accept it.  Drinking an empty bottle?
Drinking an empty bottle?

That was simply a slimy lawyers trick to call attention to the bottle of coke to lend credibility to Mrs Reid's story.....

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2019, 11:31:59 PM »
So you support Mr Von Pea Brain in his stance that the lead from the core of a jacketed bullet will have the grooves from the rifling in the barrel of the rifle from which the bullet was fired ....and therefore the tiny pieces of lead core that were found in the Limo could be traced to the rifle....

I never have said that the TINY little fragments of bullet (which were found under Nellie Connally's seat) "could be traced to the rifle". I've never implied any such ludicrous thing. But the two larger fragments found in the front seat of the limo both had enough of the copper jacket attached to them so that the FBI could positively link both fragments to the C2766 rifle. [See the pics in the article below.]

Cakebread loses again.......as per the norm.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/09/ce567-and-ce569.html
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 11:39:43 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2019, 11:31:59 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2019, 11:52:49 PM »
Of course we know that the timeline did not allow for LHO to have the time to get the change out of his pocket and get a coke out of the coke machine and then be standing there calm with a coke in his hand while Baker has a gun pointing at him . The hits just keep on coming !

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2019, 12:02:46 AM »
I've never seen this notes before.  Is there a link? I know that he had written a book.
You will grow old awaiting responsiveness from Walt.... but to be fair, the original source link he likely obtained the note image excerpt
he posted is probably verboten to post on this forum.
A Link
Assignment: Oswald
By James P. Hosty, Thomas Hosty

http://www.jfklancer.com/Hosty_Notes.html
http://www.jfklancer.com/docs.maps/hostynotes_LHO.gif

« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 12:32:43 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2019, 12:02:46 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2019, 12:25:32 AM »
I never have said that the TINY little fragments of bullet (which were found under Nellie Connally's seat) "could be traced to the rifle". I've never implied any such ludicrous thing. But the two larger fragments found in the front seat of the limo both had enough of the copper jacket attached to them so that the FBI could positively link both fragments to the C2766 rifle. [See the pics in the article below.]

Cakebread loses again.......as per the norm.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/09/ce567-and-ce569.html

the two larger fragments found in the front seat of the limo both had enough of the copper jacket attached to them so that the FBI could positively link both fragments to the C2766 rifle. [See the pics in the article below.]

Utter Bull Stuff!!..... You're either very stupid, or a damned liar....Von Pea Brain.  ( Actually I believe that you're  stupid... and a damned liar.)

Perhaps you've never heard the conversation between Hoover and LBJ  in which Hoover tells LBJ that the fragments from the limo are useless as evidence to verify they had been fired from the rifle.   In reality Hoover was telling LBJ not to wory because nobody could prove that the fragments had NOT been fired from "Oswald's"   carcano (CE 139)

Those fragments indicate that the rifle owned by Lee H. Oswald was the weapon that killed President John F. Kennedy.

This is your big opportunity Pea Brain.....  DEMONSTRATE how those fragments could be used to determine the groove width, twist rate, and any identifying  machine marks from the rifle's barrel.... Or even simpler....Tell us how   YOU can determine the caliber of the bullet....

C'mon big mouth....Step right up and show the world that you're smarter then any ballistics expert in the world....

« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 12:47:00 AM by Walt Cakebread »