Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda  (Read 26386 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2019, 02:14:05 PM »
Advertisement
Says Foghorn Leghorn. The one member of this forum with a thread dedicated to his fabrications.

You're jealous....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2019, 02:14:05 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2019, 02:55:27 PM »
I believe that Hosty was a bit confused [...]

No offence, Mr Cakebread, but it is beyond silly to suggest that Agent Hosty would have misunderstood or misremembered the prime suspect's startling claim to have been out front at the time of the shooting. And he most certainly wouldn't have fabricated such a claim.

"Then went outside to watch the P. Parade": this is what Mr Oswald claimed. No question about it.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 02:57:11 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2019, 03:25:11 PM »
No offence, Mr Cakebread, but it is beyond silly to suggest that Agent Hosty would have misunderstood or misremembered the prime suspect's startling claim to have been out front at the time of the shooting. And he most certainly wouldn't have fabricated such a claim.

"Then went outside to watch the P. Parade": this is what Mr Oswald claimed. No question about it.

it is beyond silly to suggest that Agent Hosty would have misunderstood or misremembered the prime suspect's startling claim to have been out front at the time of the shooting.

Who suggested that Lee claimed that he was out in front at the time of the murder???

Please read Bookhouts report on page 619 of the WR......

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0322a.htm

Bookhout wrote....that After the encounter with Officer Baker and Roy Truly, Lee took his coke down to the first floor and then went outside and stood around with Foreman Bill Shelly.

I'm not particularly interested in what action Lee took after the encounter with Baker.....  I'm focused on the FACT that Lee Oswald had already obtained a Coca-Cola from the vending machine and was CALMLY DRINKING A COKE when Baker burst into the lunchroom.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 03:29:29 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2019, 03:25:11 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2019, 03:42:13 PM »
Says Foghorn Leghorn. The one member of this forum with a thread dedicated to his fabrications.

So you support Mr Von Pea Brain in his stance that the lead from the core of a jacketed bullet will have the grooves from the rifling in the barrel of the rifle from which the bullet was fired ....and there fore the tiny pieces of lead core that were found in the Limo could be traced to the rifle....

If you believe that ....You undoubtedly hop outta bed on Easter Sunday and run out to find the pretty eggs the Easter Bunny has left.....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2019, 04:02:08 PM »

Thanks for posting the scribbled notes of FBI Agent James Hosty....( can you post all of his scribbled notes ?)   

After reading Hosty's notes I believe that he's saying that Lee said that he went outside to watch the parade and he ( Lee) wasn't even aware that JFK had been murdered when he left the lunchroom after the Baker Truly Encounter.  IOW.... Lee was unaware of the shooting until he got outside....  And even then he didn't get excited about the event.....He simply assumed that someone had set off some firecrackers and the spectators imaginations were running wild....And that's not all that far fetched...  He had witnessed NONE of it....So he didn't really believe it, but What the hell...It was a good excuse to go to a cool theater and rest..... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2019, 04:02:08 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2019, 05:56:23 PM »
So you support Mr Von Pea Brain in his stance that the lead from the core of a jacketed bullet will have the grooves from the rifling in the barrel of the rifle from which the bullet was fired ....and there fore the tiny pieces of lead core that were found in the Limo could be traced to the rifle....

If you believe that ....You undoubtedly hop outta bed on Easter Sunday and run out to find the pretty eggs the Easter Bunny has left.....

If it's true (and that's a big IF since it just may be an additional fabrication from the king of fabrications) then the answer would probably be no* but CE-569 was found by both the WC and HSCA experts to have been fired from CE-139. One thing is for sure. I'll place my money on DVP over Foghorn Leghorn (you) when it comes to anything that requires critical thought.

*The opinion of a layman on the subject

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2019, 07:57:11 PM »
If it's true (and that's a big IF since it just may be an additional fabrication from the king of fabrications) then the answer would probably be no* but CE-569 was found by both the WC and HSCA experts to have been fired from CE-139. One thing is for sure. I'll place my money on DVP over Foghorn Leghorn (you) when it comes to anything that requires critical thought.

*The opinion of a layman on the subject

I'll place my money on DVP over Foghorn Leghorn (you) when it comes to anything that requires critical thought. Thumb1:

Thank you....An open admission that you can't think for yourself.     That's no surprise ... It's obvious to everybody who has read your posts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2019, 07:57:11 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2019, 08:26:35 PM »

Thanks for posting the scribbled notes of FBI Agent James Hosty....( can you post all of his scribbled notes ?)   

After reading Hosty's notes I believe that he's saying that Lee said that he went outside to watch the parade and he ( Lee) wasn't even aware that JFK had been murdered when he left the lunchroom after the Baker Truly Encounter.  IOW.... Lee was unaware of the shooting until he got outside....

So Mr Oswald had a cop put a pistol to his gut and ask him if he worked there, and shortly after this had Mrs Reid tell him, "Oh, the President has been shot, but maybe they didn't hit him", and then went outside thinking he was going to catch the Presidential parade?