Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda  (Read 26364 times)

Online David Von Pein

Re: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2019, 11:48:38 PM »
Advertisement
But they couldn't just simply TEAR UP AND THROW AWAY the original affidavit that says "drinking a Coke" and write up a new one, could they?

Bravo!!...  Great acting Von Pea brain....   Or are you acting?....  Perhaps you really are this dumb... Any person of average intelligence can see that the whole idea behind the affidavit was to expunge the statements that Baker had spoken on 11/22/63....

Provide me with a link that says Officer Baker (on 11/22/63) uttered the words "I saw Oswald drinking a Coke".

You won't be able to do that. But good luck trying.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 11:54:08 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2019, 11:48:38 PM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2019, 11:51:47 PM »
Question to those who believe the 2nd floor lunchroom incident involving Mr Oswald, Officer Baker and Mr Truly really happened!

Do you believe that Mr Oswald confirmed this incident to Captain Fritz?

Yes, of course he did.

Oswald knew he couldn't lie his way out of that question like he did with so many others that Fritz asked him. Oswald knew there were TWO other people who would confirm where the "encounter" took place, so he admitted it to Fritz.

Plus, he admitted it because he knew that just because he was in the lunchroom a minute or two after the shooting, that didn't have to mean he was the assassin. So he felt comfortable telling the truth (for once).

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2019, 11:51:58 PM »
But they couldn't just simply TEAR UP AND THROW AWAY the original affidavit that says "drinking a Coke" and write up a new one, could they?

Bravo!!...  Great acting Von Pea brain....   Or are you acting?....  Perhaps you really are this dumb... Any person of average intelligence can see that the whole idea behind the affidavit was to expunge the statements that Baker had spoken on 11/22/63....

Dear Walter,

LOL

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2019, 11:51:58 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2019, 12:18:32 AM »
Dear Royell,

Do you think the flock of pigeons might have been motivated to suddenly leave the roof due to a gun's being fired from the sixth floor (think shockwave and loud sound), or only by its being fired from the roof, itself, or perhaps from somewhere else in Dealey Plaza?

If you had been Baker, would you have thought the shots must have come from the roof?

Taking the above questions into consideration, how would you have written that statement if you had been Baker?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

I am Not questioning Baker's thinking shots might have come from the roof. I am questioning why the statement is worded in a way to avoid publicizing that a law enforcement officer thought the shot(s) originated from an even Higher source than the 6th floor. There has always been speculation of shot(s) being fired from the ROOF of the Records Bld and/or the Dal Tex Bld.
    One thing I do find strange is Officer Baker choosing to turn the corner onto Elm and then run across the Elm St Extension. If he had thought that shots were being fired from the roof of the TSBD, why not drive the motorcycle Straight Ahead to the curb in front of the TSBD and then run Straight into the TSBD?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 12:19:31 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2019, 12:47:59 AM »
Question to those who believe the 2nd floor lunchroom incident involving Mr Oswald, Officer Baker and Mr Truly really happened!

Thumb1:

Yes... Hosty and Bookhout confirm that Oswald told them that he'd gone from the first floor to the second floor to buy a bottle of Coke from the vending machine. There would have been no reason for Lee to relate that trivial bit of info if He hadn't been encountered there by Baker.... On page 619 WR  Bookhout's report says....

"he was on the second floor of said building having just purchased a Coca Cola from the soft drink machine at which time a police officer came into the room with pistol drawn and asked if he worked there, Mr Truly was present and verified that he was an employee.".....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2019, 12:47:59 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2019, 12:49:53 AM »
Provide me with a link that says Officer Baker (on 11/22/63) uttered the words "I saw Oswald drinking a Coke".

You won't be able to do that. But good luck trying.

Go to hell.... I have no time for your BS.....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2019, 12:56:49 AM »
As a side note ...there are various designations lets say on what people called carbonated beverages.
A northern term for example ..'pop'.
Saying someone was 'drinking a coke' could have applied to any variety of sodas and not necessarily Coca-Cola.
Someone has a soda in their hand --who analyzes, scrutinizes, or inspects exactly what brand?
In testimony [sidetracking] David Belin was a total jerk with his 25 question interrogation of Baker on what shirt Oswald was wearing. Baker was asked and he answered after the first question. The mentality was outrageous!   
Warren Report =

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2019, 12:56:49 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2019, 01:21:36 AM »
Go to hell.... I have no time for your BS.....

Yeah, that's what I thought. Cakebread's full of crap (and empty claims), as usual. Just like in all these examples below, wherein I made Cakebread look like the conspiracy-happy fantasist that he is....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/search?q=Walt+Cakebread

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:31:27 AM by David Von Pein »