Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda  (Read 8195 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
Re: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2019, 01:55:30 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Attention Please....   All readers of this thread .... Please click on the link that Von Pea Brain provided....   It's a golden example of Von P's ignorance.

Says Foghorn Leghorn. The one member of this forum with a thread dedicated to his fabrications.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2019, 01:55:30 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2019, 02:14:05 PM »
Says Foghorn Leghorn. The one member of this forum with a thread dedicated to his fabrications.

You're jealous....

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2019, 02:55:27 PM »
I believe that Hosty was a bit confused [...]

No offence, Mr Cakebread, but it is beyond silly to suggest that Agent Hosty would have misunderstood or misremembered the prime suspect's startling claim to have been out front at the time of the shooting. And he most certainly wouldn't have fabricated such a claim.

"Then went outside to watch the P. Parade": this is what Mr Oswald claimed. No question about it.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 02:57:11 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2019, 02:55:27 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2019, 03:25:11 PM »
No offence, Mr Cakebread, but it is beyond silly to suggest that Agent Hosty would have misunderstood or misremembered the prime suspect's startling claim to have been out front at the time of the shooting. And he most certainly wouldn't have fabricated such a claim.

"Then went outside to watch the P. Parade": this is what Mr Oswald claimed. No question about it.

it is beyond silly to suggest that Agent Hosty would have misunderstood or misremembered the prime suspect's startling claim to have been out front at the time of the shooting.

Who suggested that Lee claimed that he was out in front at the time of the murder???

Please read Bookhouts report on page 619 of the WR......

Bookhout wrote....that After the encounter with Officer Baker and Roy Truly, Lee took his coke down to the first floor and then went outside and stood around with Foreman Bill Shelly.

I'm not particularly interested in what action Lee took after the encounter with Baker.....  I'm focused on the FACT that Lee Oswald had already obtained a Coca-Cola from the vending machine and was CALMLY DRINKING A COKE when Baker burst into the lunchroom.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 03:29:29 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2019, 03:42:13 PM »

So you support Mr Von Pea Brain in his stance that the lead from the core of a jacketed bullet will have the grooves from the rifling in the barrel of the rifle from which the bullet was fired ....and there fore the tiny pieces of lead core that were found in the Limo could be traced to the rifle....

If you believe that ....You undoubtedly hop outta bed on Easter Sunday and run out to find the pretty eggs the Easter Bunny has left.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2019, 03:42:13 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2019, 04:02:08 PM »

Thanks for posting the scribbled notes of FBI Agent James Hosty....( can you post all of his scribbled notes ?)   

After reading Hosty's notes I believe that he's saying that Lee said that he went outside to watch the parade and he ( Lee) wasn't even aware that JFK had been murdered when he left the lunchroom after the Baker Truly Encounter.  IOW.... Lee was unaware of the shooting until he got outside....  And even then he didn't get excited about the event.....He simply assumed that someone had set off some firecrackers and the spectators imaginations were running wild....And that's not all that far fetched...  He had witnessed NONE of it....So he didn't really believe it, but What the hell...It was a good excuse to go to a cool theater and rest..... 

Offline Oscar Navarro

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2019, 05:56:23 PM »
So you support Mr Von Pea Brain in his stance that the lead from the core of a jacketed bullet will have the grooves from the rifling in the barrel of the rifle from which the bullet was fired ....and there fore the tiny pieces of lead core that were found in the Limo could be traced to the rifle....

If you believe that ....You undoubtedly hop outta bed on Easter Sunday and run out to find the pretty eggs the Easter Bunny has left.....

If it's true (and that's a big IF since it just may be an additional fabrication from the king of fabrications) then the answer would probably be no* but CE-569 was found by both the WC and HSCA experts to have been fired from CE-139. One thing is for sure. I'll place my money on DVP over Foghorn Leghorn (you) when it comes to anything that requires critical thought.

*The opinion of a layman on the subject

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2019, 05:56:23 PM »

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2019, 06:24:04 PM »
Hello Mr Scully!  Thumb1:

I guess some of us less sophisticated researchers hold the accused assassin's location at the time of the assassination to be a rather important issue.

Disciplining myself to avoid straying an appreciable distance from the reasonable person standard/POV has worked for me so far.
Reasonable person standard legal definition of Reasonable person ...
Reasonable Person. A phrase frequently used in tort and Criminal Law to denote a hypothetical person in society who exercises average care, skill, and judgment in conduct and who serves as a comparative standard for determining liability.
There are common sense reasons to pick the low hanging fruit and otherwise take small bites. This approach actually yields tangible results,
often rather quickly, vs the results, to date, of those seeking dramatic break through, if only a better defined image can be identified or
conjured, with the expectation it will impeach the consistent testimony of a busload and a half of mostly now deceased witnesses.

I have come to regard it as a disinfo distraction campaign, possibly not even by intent but the results so far speak for themselves.

History can be your friend if you permit the lessons it offers to influence your approach. I don't feel special enough to exempt myself
from the limitations of the reasonable person standard because the reasonable person is who my evidence supported argument must
win over,
not those who maintain the BYP or the Z-Film were fakes but earnestly expect to change history if only Doyle, et al can present
an adequately enhanced image in support of an appetizing word salad.

55 years on, or 130 years after their testimonies, the hypocrisy of weighing image evidence as I described above is actually the least
of the challenge in what I expect is a futile pursuit and thus a distraction at least as counter productive as Harvey & Lee.
IOW, those you are required to persuade are not in the JFK Assassination research community.
MD. JUDGE TELLS REVISIONISTS TO LET BOOTH, HISTORY REST IN PEACE
By Paul W. Valentine May 27, 1995
......Kaplan said (the dead body of) Booth, the dashing 26-year-old Shakespearean actor who fatally shot Lincoln at Ford's Theatre in Washington on April 14, 1865, was repeatedly identified by numerous friends, relatives and officials. Evidence in the historical record that the fleeing Booth was captured and killed 12 days later in a tobacco barn near Bowling Green, Va., and was "positively identified" in ensuing days "is indeed convincing," Kaplan said.....
In your reply to me I detected a hint of smugness. I will not apologize for trying to be results oriented and making the verifiable facts my
priority, even when they contradict my suspicions of the motives and pronouncements of authority.
I got booted from the Ed Forum because I offended the forum's founder by putting him in a position in which he could not defend (protect)
his incompetent author friend with a factual argument. Most were gushing over the author's poorly researched book as if it was a
game changer. Here is Douglas Horne's reaction to my research results related to that book.:
(I incorrectly assumed a law professor would not wish to maintain a factually inaccurate article he authored  and presented on
his university's website. Boy, was I naive!)
5-30-2012
The Unsolved Murder of JFK's Mistress
Donald E. Wilkes Jr.
University of Georgia School of Law, wilkes@uga.edu

...In fact, however, this was not the true
name of the witness, whose actual identity remains unknown; whoever he was, he was
not in the Army, and he was not a teacher at Georgetown. "Mitchell," who testified that
his home address was an apartment building now known to have been a CIA safe house,
disappeared from history shortly after the trial. He left no forwarding address, and there
are no official records, including military records, showing that he ever existed.
"Mitchell" had to have been an undercover intelligence operative, presumably with the
CIA.
(Janney, it should be noted, thinks "Mitchell" likely was the assassin hired by the
CIA who shot Meyer.)
Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary ...
Peter Janney - 2016
FOUND INSIDE
... written by a DiEugenio prot?g? whose name, I discovered, was Tom Scully, but he would identify himself on Amazon only as ?Rational Voice.? Discussing his critical post of Mary's Mosaic in an email to a University of Georgia law professor, ...
Psychologist Dr. Peter Janney, ARRB military liason Doug Horne, a UGA law professor, and the esteemed historian John Simkin
indifferent (to say the least....) to new discovery of verifiable fact? Tell me it ain't so!

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 06:57:39 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2019, 06:24:04 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2019, 07:12:15 PM »
Scully ignored the 3 or 4 times I called him out on the Deep Politics forum and asked him to honestly respond to the evidence I collected that him and Jim D were ignoring in their tag team bashing of Janney...My evidence that I caught Scully and Jim ignoring proved that their claim Janney wasn't credible was what wasn't credible and that the two bashers were offering a dishonest case against Janney...Both Jim D and Scully have yet to honestly answer my proof...

Myself, I discovered a new witness to Oswald with a Coke in my interview of Sarah Stanton's relatives last June...My evidence is being ignored and being treated like it never existed...That soda Sarah Stanton saw Oswald drinking confirms the Coke Jim D was in denial of just like he was in denial of Janney...I have yet to see Jim D respond to this which shows how crooked he is and how he tries to bully and use useful idiots to form his own reality around him...

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2019, 07:57:11 PM »
If it's true (and that's a big IF since it just may be an additional fabrication from the king of fabrications) then the answer would probably be no* but CE-569 was found by both the WC and HSCA experts to have been fired from CE-139. One thing is for sure. I'll place my money on DVP over Foghorn Leghorn (you) when it comes to anything that requires critical thought.

*The opinion of a layman on the subject

I'll place my money on DVP over Foghorn Leghorn (you) when it comes to anything that requires critical thought. Thumb1:

Thank you....An open admission that you can't think for yourself.     That's no surprise ... It's obvious to everybody who has read your posts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2019, 07:57:11 PM »

Mobile View