Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda  (Read 8243 times)

Online Brian Doyle

ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda
« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2019, 08:17:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok Magnum PI, seeing that you support that cockamamie that Two Oswald crap,
Which Oswald went out the front and which Oswald went out by the rear? Did they both go out the back or the front? How far apart did they exit the building from each other? Unless you believe they were holding hands.
You can start lying at any time.

Frazier said he saw his Oswald at 5 to 10 minutes after the shots...The other witnessing lines up closer to 5 minutes after...

Mrs Reid saw a white T-shirt wearing Oswald...Roger Craig said his Oswald got in the station wagon about 10 minutes after the shots...

Both Oswald's had witnesses who said they came from the rear of the Depository...I can't find the name of the woman who saw Roger Craig's come out the back but I have seen it posted somewhere...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2019, 08:17:06 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

Re: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda
« Reply #151 on: February 26, 2019, 08:45:06 PM »
Frazier said he saw his Oswald at 5 to 10 minutes after the shots...The other witnessing lines up closer to 5 minutes after...

Mrs Reid saw a white T-shirt wearing Oswald...Roger Craig said his Oswald got in the station wagon about 10 minutes after the shots...

Both Oswald's had witnesses who said they came from the rear of the Depository...I can't find the name of the woman who saw Roger Craig's come out the back but I have seen it posted somewhere...

Then like fine tuned Swiss watches they both eventually ended up at the same theater. One in the balcony(the sinister one) eating popcorn and one innocent patsy sitting downstairs waiting to get his civil rights violated. Is that your results deduced by your best on the internet detective skills? Just brilliant.

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #152 on: February 27, 2019, 01:43:10 AM »
Then like fine tuned Swiss watches they both eventually ended up at the same theater. One in the balcony(the sinister one) eating popcorn and one innocent patsy sitting downstairs waiting to get his civil rights violated. Is that your results deduced by your best on the internet detective skills? Just brilliant.

Geeeeez.... What a revoltin development this is .... I find myself agreeing with Slo Gun...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: February 27, 2019, 01:43:10 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #153 on: February 27, 2019, 05:09:52 AM »

Nope...If you knew the evidence the bottom floor Oswald was the one who had the time to buy the popcorn...

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #154 on: February 27, 2019, 05:53:17 PM »
Thank you for your clear answer, Mr von Pein!  Thumb1:

If Mr Oswald did indeed indeed confirm the 2nd floor lunchroom incident, then how do we explain this from Agent Hosty?

Did Mr Oswald tell Captain Fritz he went to the 2nd fl lunchroom to buy a coke, came downstairs to eat his lunch, went out front to watch the parade, then (just after the shooting) went to the 2nd fl lunchroom to buy a coke, came downstairs to eat his lunch, went out front?

Where did you find this Mr Ford?

I'd love to read the entire page......
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 06:23:02 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: February 27, 2019, 05:53:17 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #155 on: February 27, 2019, 06:34:49 PM »

Mrs Reid saw a white T-shirt wearing Oswald..

This fact that Mrs Reid could not accurately describe the clothing that Lee was wearing when Baker and Truly saw him in the lunchroom just a couple of minutes earlier than Mrs Reid's alleged sighting of Lee Oswald. (Baker said that Lee was wearing a brown shirt or Jacket),so Mrs Reid's description should be enough to cause an alert student to question the validity of Mrs Reid's statement.

And there are other factors that cast serious doubt on Mrs Reid's statement that she had met Lee Oswald as he walked through the Office area a couple of minutes after the shooting.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 06:45:50 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #156 on: February 27, 2019, 07:04:42 PM »
Mrs Reid saw a white T-shirt wearing Oswald..

This fact that Mrs Reid could not accurately describe the clothing that Lee was wearing when Baker and Truly saw him in the lunchroom just a couple of minutes earlier than Mrs Reid's alleged sighting of Lee Oswald. (Baker said that Lee was wearing a brown shirt or Jacket),so Mrs Reid's description should be enough to cause an alert student to question the validity of Mrs Reid's statement.

And there are other factors that cast serious doubt on Mrs Reid's statement that she had met Lee Oswald as he walked through the Office area a couple of minutes after the shooting.

You're just repeating the same already-answered stuff...

The bus Oswald was wearing a long-sleeved shirt...The Mrs Reid and Roger Craig Oswald was wearing a white T-shirt...

Karen Westbrook told Fagin in her 6th Floor Museum interview that Mrs Reid told the ladies of witnessing Oswald walk through the offices with a Coke during their being detained in the 2nd floor offices by the cops...I've already posted this several times...

"Doubt" by whom Walt? Bart Kamp?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: February 27, 2019, 07:04:42 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #157 on: February 27, 2019, 07:10:52 PM »
You're just repeating the same already-answered stuff...

The bus Oswald was wearing a long-sleeved shirt...The Mrs Reid and Roger Craig Oswald was wearing a white T-shirt...

Karen Westbrook told Fagin in her 6th Floor Museum interview that Mrs Reid told the ladies of witnessing Oswald walk through the offices with a Coke during their being detained in the 2nd floor offices by the cops...I've already posted this several times...

"Doubt" by whom Walt? Bart Kamp?

Any student who is seriously seeking the truth should doubt Mrs Reid's veracity and her testimony.... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #157 on: February 27, 2019, 07:10:52 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #158 on: February 27, 2019, 09:28:21 PM »
Any student who is seriously seeking the truth should doubt Mrs Reid's veracity and her testimony....

Just the opposite...Karen Westbrook's witnessing that you flagrantly ignore proves Mrs Reid's witnessing was real because she told the other female employees about it minutes after it happened...

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #159 on: February 27, 2019, 09:30:58 PM »
You shot JFK from the sixth floor, but you've been nabbed in a movie theater. The police captain is now grilling you. What do you tell him about where you were when JFK was shot?

Easy! You work with what you've got:
-----------a sighting way down on the second floor by your bossman and a police officer
-----------a sighting seconds later by a lady who works in the big office.

'I was in the lunchroom on the second floor the whole time. First thing I knew anything was wrong was when a police officer came bursting in. Ask my boss, Mr Truly, he'll confirm what I'm saying. And just after that I spoke with a lady in the big office. Mrs Reed I think her name is. Talk to her.'

What you don't do is look a gift horse in the mouth by saying
---------------nothing about a confrontation with a police officer down in the lunchroom straight after the shooting
---------------not a blessed word about 'Mrs Reed'
---------------'Uh, I bought a coke in the lunchroom before the Presidential Parade and then went outside to watch the Parade'.

Bookhout & co's big mistake was not that they put words in the dead Mr Oswald's mouth but that they invented words so self-incriminatingly stupid as to give their squalid little game away.

What they should have done was have the dead Mr Oswald say, 'I don't have to tell you anything about where I was. This is political harassment on account of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union. I demand a shower. My lawyer will consider your keeping me here like this a violation of my hygiene rights'.

Shudda kept it simple, guys!

But hey, it worked for 55 years. And some folks are still fooled by it!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 09:45:27 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #159 on: February 27, 2019, 09:30:58 PM »

Mobile View