Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda  (Read 8223 times)

Online Brian Doyle

ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2019, 03:24:16 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fritz recorded Oswald stating...went ''out front with Bill Shelley" -----

Yes ...  But we don't know WHEN ...   I believe that Lee saw Shelly outside on the street a few minutes after the shooting.....when he went outside to see what had caused the motorcycle cop to burst into the second floor lunchroom and demand what he was doing....

Except that Shelley wasn't there...In the films of the front steps only Lovelady is there...

I see the great teacher Walt passed on answering how Oswald could hear the motorcade if he couldn't hear the gunshots?...

Oswald was never seen out front after the 2nd floor lunch room encounter...

« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 03:25:38 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2019, 03:24:16 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
Re: ML Baker Sept '64 FBI Affidavit- Oswald and the Soda
« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2019, 03:36:34 PM »
I've never seen this notes before.  Is there a link? I know that he had written a book.

Hi Jerry....I'm convinced that the scribbled notes are the notes of James Bookhout.....I've never seen them either.....But I would like to see them....

But I doubt that Mr Alan Ford will oblige us and post them.....
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 03:37:43 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2019, 03:04:02 PM »
Except that Shelley wasn't there...In the films of the front steps only Lovelady is there...

I see the great teacher Walt passed on answering how Oswald could hear the motorcade if he couldn't hear the gunshots?...

Thank you for the compliment....  But"the great teacher Walt" is going to be compelled to award you the "F" that you've earned in this thread...... Do you believe that Lee had only the sense of hearing?.....  I don't believe he was blind....So he could easily have caught glimpses of the parade passing by by looking toward the front of the building from the Domino Room... And nobody knows PRECISELY where he was AT THE TIME the shots were fired......He may have heard the sirens of the approaching motorcade as he started out to go to the second floor..... But at the moment the shots were fired he could have been in the second floor lunchroom....

« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 03:25:05 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2019, 03:04:02 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2019, 07:33:50 PM »

Frazier said that he saw Lee out front after the shots were fired and that was after the lunchroom encounter.... And personally I believe there are photos that show Lee standing out front and looking toward the railroad cars ......

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2019, 08:44:02 PM »
Frazier said that he saw Lee out front after the shots were fired and that was after the lunchroom encounter.... And personally I believe there are photos that show Lee standing out front and looking toward the railroad cars ......

There's no way he would have been out there with nobody seeing or photographing him...

Frazier told Gary Mack in 2002 that he saw Oswald come from the rear exit and stroll up Houston about 5 to 10 minutes after the shots...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2019, 08:44:02 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2019, 08:54:18 PM »
Do you believe that Lee had only the sense of hearing?.....  I don't believe he was blind....So he could easily have caught glimpses of the parade passing by by looking toward the front of the building from the Domino Room... And nobody knows PRECISELY where he was AT THE TIME the shots were fired......He may have heard the sirens of the approaching motorcade as he started out to go to the second floor..... But at the moment the shots were fired he could have been in the second floor lunchroom....

I'm not sure you could see in that direction through the concrete art deco blocks in those windows...

That doesn't really make sense according to Carolyn Arnold's witnessing...

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2019, 08:59:53 PM »
There's no way he would have been out there with nobody seeing or photographing him...

Frazier told Gary Mack in 2002 that he saw Oswald come from the rear exit and stroll up Houston about 5 to 10 minutes after the shots...

What part of this sentence do you not understand?  "personally I believe there are photos that show Lee standing out front and looking toward the railroad cars" ......

Frazier told Gary Mack in 2002 that he saw Oswald come from the rear exit and stroll up Houston about 5 to 10 minutes after the shots..

WHERE?   Was BWF  when he saw Lee??  Was he on the EAST side of the TSBD ??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2019, 08:59:53 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #127 on: February 25, 2019, 09:04:02 PM »
What part of this sentence do you not understand?  "personally I believe there are photos that show Lee standing out front and looking toward the railroad cars" ......

You're not answering the point that there were many people out there at the time and no one saw Oswald...Men in black again?...

He was out in front by the steps...Probably on the sidewalk by the corner...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 09:25:18 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #127 on: February 25, 2019, 09:04:02 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #128 on: February 25, 2019, 09:40:03 PM »
You're not answering the point that there were many people out there at the time and no one saw Oswald...Men in black again?...

You're not answering the point that there were many people out there at the time and no one saw Oswald..

WHO ??  WHO??? Knew Lee Oswald ???  Did any of the people out front know and recognize Lee??

IOW.... You don't know if BWF was in a position to see the rear entrance to the building.....

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2019, 10:23:09 PM »
 Poor analysis Walt...Frazier saw Oswald come up Houston on the sidewalk...He obviously had to exit the rear of the Depository to do that...

When you people need to make Oswald appear in some place where he wasn't witnessed you automatically draw the "no one knew who Oswald was at the time" card even though Oswald was recognized in the places he was...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2019, 10:23:09 PM »

Mobile View