Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was June Dishong "Captured" At The Left Edge Of Full-Frame Altgens-6?  (Read 23744 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Was June Dishong "Captured" At The Left Edge Of Full-Frame Altgens-6?
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2019, 06:58:11 PM »
Advertisement
See, the thing is Westbrook's truncated "Calvery Group" isn't comprised of "uhh ... probably Carol Reed, Gloria Calvert (sic) and me, Karen Westbrook," but dark-complected Stella Mae Jacob, strawberry-blond Gloria Holt, and light-blue-headscarf-wearing Sharron Simmons.

I know that?s what you think. That doesn?t make it true.

So, where in the photos and films can you find Calvery, Hicks, Reed, and Westbrook (be it standing "shoulder-to-shoulder," in two groups of two, one-and-three, or ... gasp ... as individuals rubbing elbows with "strangers" -- "with" each other only in a "spooky action at a distance" kind of way )?

I don?t know. That doesn?t make your speculation-based hunch true. Unlike you, I don?t look at blurry images and pretend to see details that are just not there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2019, 06:58:11 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2019, 10:01:06 PM »
LOL. You don?t know that?s Hicks either.

I know exactly what the FBI statements say. They say they were ?with? each other. That?s all. They don?t say that they were standing 4 in a row. And as you yourself noted, the statements are nearly word for word identical which raises the question of whether they were even made independently by their supposed authors.

Besides, you?re the guy who says the FBI falsified Stanton?s and Arnold?s statements. Why are you relying on them for this?

Iacoletti,

If Tom, Dick and Harry walk together to an event where it's "standing only" (like a presidential motorcade), which is Dick more likely to say later: "I was with Tom and Harry when the President went by" or "I was standing shoulder-to-shoulder with Tom and Harry when the President went by"?

D'oh

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 10:09:02 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2019, 11:22:18 PM »
If Tom, Dick and Harry walk together to an event where it's "standing only" (like a presidential motorcade), which is Dick more likely to say later: "I was with Tom and Harry when the President went by" or "I was standing shoulder-to-shoulder with Tom and Harry when the President went by"?

It doesn?t matter.

If Tom, Dick, and Harry walked to a gathering together and stood in the same general vicinity as each other with other people interspersed, they might still say ?we were with each other?.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2019, 11:22:18 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2019, 08:12:50 AM »
It doesn?t matter.

If Tom, Dick, and Harry walked to a gathering together and stood in the same general vicinity as each other with other people interspersed, they might still say ?we were with each other?.

Iacoletti,

1) If that's the case, and if Westbrook is correct in her identification of herself and Calvery in the Zapruder film, then shouldn't we be able to spot Karan Hicks and Carol Reed "near the midway point"on the north side of Elm Street, you know, either paired-up with each other or "interspersed" individually with other members of the crowd?

2) If work colleagues Tom, Dick, and Harry had walked together to Elm Street to watch the motorcade, but had stood the way you suggest, i.e., "individually interspersed with other members of the crowd," when they were making statements to the FBI after seeing the President get shot, do you really think Tom, for example, would say, "I was with Dick and Harry when the President was shot"?

LOL

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 01:15:41 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2019, 04:44:40 PM »
1) If that's the case, and if Westbrook is correct in her identification of herself and Calvery in the Zapruder film, then shouldn't we be able to spot Karan Hicks and Carol Reed "near the midway point"on the north side of Elm Street, you know, either paired-up with each other, or "interspersed" individually with other members of the crowd?

I don't know why you think it's so trivial to "spot" people from the backs of their heads in Zapruder, or from blurry images where people are blocked by various members of the motorcade or by each other.

2) If Tom, Dick, and Harry had stood the way you suggest, i.e., "interspersed with other members of the crowd," and they were making individual statements to the FBI after seeing the President get shot, do you really think they would say, "We were with each other when the President was shot"?

Yes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2019, 04:44:40 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2019, 01:16:50 AM »
Iacoletti,

1) If that's the case, and if Westbrook is correct in her identification of herself and Calvery in the Zapruder film, then shouldn't we be able to spot Karan Hicks and Carol Reed "near the midway point"on the north side of Elm Street, you know, either paired-up with each other or "interspersed" individually with other members of the crowd?

2) If work colleagues Tom, Dick, and Harry had walked together to Elm Street to watch the motorcade, but had stood the way you suggest, i.e., "individually interspersed with other members of the crowd," when they were making statements to the FBI later, do you really think Tom, for example, would say, "I was with Dick and Harry when the President was shot"?

How about if they were standing twenty feet from each other?

LOL

-- MWT  ;)

Edited and bumped

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 01:25:36 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2019, 11:29:14 PM »
Nonsense.  You can't determine somebody's height in a photo without some known quantity to calibrate it to.  Why do you think they put these little height charts behind people in photos?

If you think you can determine heights with your "naked eye" then please tell us how many feet and inches tall tall this person is and if she is taller or shorter than orange scarf woman in Zapruder.

Don't just assert that the sweaters "match" -- demonstrate it.  What criteria are you using to identify it as the same object?

What plaid skirt?

All it means is that you have an active imagination.

Iacoletti,

It's oh-so "just like you" to post that photo of that gal showing her with nothing in the foreground, mid-ground, and/or background for size comparison purposes.

Like I said, you (foolishly) do and say scandalously disingenuous things with your oh-so-clever mind.

LOL

-- MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 12:39:53 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2019, 11:29:14 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2019, 04:25:06 AM »
Unlike Iacoletti, who professes to strive for establishing and defending the veracity of TRUE (i.e., "CT") FACTS and debunking evil, evil (i.e., "LN") FALLACIES, but falls short in both categories, I try to tackle misconceptions wherever I find them.

You create more than you ?tackle?.