Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was June Dishong "Captured" At The Left Edge Of Full-Frame Altgens-6?  (Read 23737 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Was June Dishong "Captured" At The Left Edge Of Full-Frame Altgens-6?
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2019, 05:09:34 AM »
Advertisement
"Your" preferred "Calvary Group" in Zapruder has already been shown to actually consist of self-described American Indian Stella Mae Jacob (just ask Linda Giovanna Zambanini), strawberry-blond Gloria Jeanne Holt, and light-blue-headscarf wearing Sharron Simmons, all three of whom were "caught" not only in Zapruder, but in Betzner-3, the 2-second Darnell clip, Bronson, and the Tina Towner film, as well.

No, they have not been ?shown? to have been, just claimed. If Woodward gets to speak for her friends, then do does Westbrook.

And why are you still insisting that Calvery, Hicks, Westbrook, and Reed had to be standing 4 in a row?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2019, 05:09:34 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2019, 05:13:34 AM »
Question for John:  If that's Stella standing with your Calvery and Westbrook, then where are Holt and Simmons on the south side, and where are Hicks and Reed, like ... anywhere?

Who knows? There are a lot of people standing along Elm. What if that?s NOT Stella? Is there any point to your ?what if? questions?

Over there on the almost vacant north side, too?

Huh? Are you confused about which side is North too?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 05:37:13 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2019, 05:16:21 AM »
No, they have not been ?shown? to have been, just claimed. If Woodward gets to speak for her friends, then do does Westbrook.

And why are you still insisting that Calvery, Hicks, Westbrook, and Reed had to be standing 4 in a row?

Why?

Well, gosh, because I take work colleagues Calvery, Hicks, Reed and Westbrook at their word when they say in their FBI statements that they "went" down Elm Street together, and that they "were with" each other while watching the (noisy) motorcade, you know, little things like that.

You still believe in shouting your comments and questions to your far-away friends at social events, or do you "man up" and stand shoulder-to-shoulder so you can converse more normally, Iacoletti?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 05:27:09 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2019, 05:16:21 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2019, 05:28:36 AM »
Huh? Are you confused about which side is North too?

That's why I edited and bumped it before you replied.

D'oh

EDIT: Or at least it has been now.  LOL

But come to think of it, since you admitted a few months ago that the dark-complected woman Unger and Roberdeau originally labeled as "Calvary" (sic) might indeed have been self-described American Indian Stella Mae Jacob, instead, it buggers the mind to speculate as to were you speculate Hicks and Reed were ... like ... anywhere, dude! ... south side or north side!

I mean, I mean, I mean, it's been pretty well established that the two women standing to the left of Stella Mae Jacob (aka Gloria Calvary/"uhh ... probably Carol Reed") in Zapruder are, from right to left, Dishong and Dishong's (unnamed-by-Dishong) work colleague, don't you think?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 05:56:51 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2019, 05:39:07 AM »
You have no idea whether former journalist Wooward was remembering correctly?

Do you think she was able to spot her blond-haired, light-grey-dress-wearing self in the Z-film, I mean seein' as how she, unlike your or my Westbrook, wasn't wearing a headscarf?

Oh yeah, and seein' how her smiling face is clearly visible in Altgens-6, whereas neither your nor my Westbrook's is?

Edited and bumped because HE'S lurking ...

Did Fagin show her Altgens too?

Westbrook said ?I wish I still had that scarf? though. You think she didn?t know what color her own scarf was?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2019, 05:39:07 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2019, 05:40:29 AM »
Why?

Well, gosh, because I take work colleagues Calvery, Hicks, Reed and Westbrook at their word when they say in their FBI statements that they "went" down Elm Street together, and that they "were with" each other while watching the (noisy) motorcade, you know, little things like that.

Little things like not ever saying they were standing 4 in a row?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2019, 05:43:51 AM »
But come to think of it, since you admitted a few months ago that the dark-complected woman Unger and Roberdeau originally labeled as "Calvary" (sic) might indeed have been self-described American Indian Stella Mae Jacob, instead

When did I ?admit? that?

, it buggers the mind to speculate as to were you speculate where Hicks and Reed were, anywhere, south side or north side!

Is there any point to this? Your wild guesses just win by default unless I make my own wild guesses?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2019, 05:43:51 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2019, 07:24:26 AM »
Little things like not ever saying they were standing 4 in a row?

Iacoletti,

When four friends or colleagues go to an event together and, while standing "shoulder-to-shoulder," watch it, would you expect them to tell their friends (or the FBI for that matter) that they were "standing shoulder-to-shoulder," or even "standing next to each other"?

Wouldn't "I watched it with them" or "We watched it together" suffice, and even be a more normal way of expressing what they did as individuals than, "I was standing next to X,  and she was standing next to Y, and she was standing next to Z, while I watched it," or "We were standing next to each other as we watched it", or ... gasp ... "We were standing four in a row" as we watched it"?

LOL

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 07:54:37 AM by Thomas Graves »