Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was June Dishong "Captured" At The Left Edge Of Full-Frame Altgens-6?  (Read 24017 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Was June Dishong "Captured" At The Left Edge Of Full-Frame Altgens-6?
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2019, 05:24:32 AM »
Advertisement
Dear Larry,

Perhaps what you're seeing to the immediate right of "Woman All In White" in Betzner-3 is "My Dishong," not "Westbrook".

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

The version of the cropped Betzner3 Photo that I am looking at has the LadyImage, aka your "Woman All In White", blocked by the high back seat riding SSA whose name escapes me at this time. And, if in color, B3 would likely indicate a light blue head scarf wearing KarenWestbrookImage attired in a white/light blouse and a blue/green jacket or vest with a matching skirt, with/next to NotVeryTallLadyImage, aka BlueCoatLadyImage, who is also wearing a light color head scarf, to Karen WestbrookImage's front-left.
 That is what I see Tommy, and have seen for some time, and can't imagine any interpretation modification.

Based on current indications, if correctly identified, the LadyImage attired in a reddish/grayish blouse and dark skirt standing to StellaJacobsImage's left appears to represent InezJuanitaDishong, who appears to be along side LadyImage attired in a beige/yellowish dress. And, NotTallLadyImage remains not positively identified.
At least that would be my indicative information based conclusion.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 03:47:29 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2019, 05:24:32 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2019, 11:31:20 AM »

Dear Larry,

Okay.

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2019, 04:58:37 PM »
James,

So, where do you believe Dishong was standing during the motorcade?

PS  You were pulling for me? As in past tense? LOL
Thomas,
I put her just where she was indicated by Don Roberdeau, A long time ago, in the previous millennium, I was curious to know the ID of the woman to her left. It appears that she was a co-worker of Mrs. Dishong ? both working elsewhere than the TSBD. If your hunch is successful that might open the door for someone to sleuth their identities. No big deal.

p.s. Okay, so I was kinda ?pushing? for you. LOL!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2019, 04:58:37 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2019, 05:51:25 AM »
Thomas,
I put her just where she was indicated by Don Roberdeau, A long time ago, in the previous millennium, I was curious to know the ID of the woman to her left. It appears that she was a co-worker of Mrs. Dishong ? both working elsewhere than the TSBD. If your hunch is successful that might open the door for someone to sleuth their identities. No big deal.

p.s. Okay, so I was kinda ?pushing? for you. LOL!

James,

Gee, thanks!

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy   :)

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2019, 12:09:26 AM »
Altgens 6 crop

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2019, 12:09:26 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2019, 01:31:09 AM »
Thanks Robin.  I had no friggin' idea what Tommy was talking about.  A picture is worth a thousand words.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2019, 02:21:04 PM »
Altgens 6 crop

55+ years later and soooo many questions continue to swirl around this alleged Altgens Photo. (1) Is the woman in Short Sleeves holding a camera up to her face? (2) Why are so many eyewitnesses Not remotely facing in the direction of the JFK Limo as it passes them going down Elm St? (Short Sleeves Woman included)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2019, 02:21:04 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2019, 02:46:11 PM »
     55+ years later and soooo many questions continue to swirl around this alleged Altgens Photo. (1) Is the woman in Short Sleeves holding a camera up to her face? (2) Why are so many eyewitnesses Not remotely facing in the direction of the JFK Limo as it passes them going down Elm St? (Short Sleeves Woman included)

Dear Royell,

You sound like a tinfoil hat-wearing "photo alteration" conspiracy theorist.

You should look at a map of Dealey Plaza and realize the curvature of Elm Street, where the smiling, blond-haired, and well-identified Mary Woodward was standing with her three journalist colleagues, the position of Altgens when he took the photo, exactly where JFK's limousine was on Elm Street when then the photo was taken, etc.

The limousine was well past hardhat man A.J. Millican and the others when the photo was taken, and many more cars were still approaching them, including the car that LBJ and his wife were riding in.

D'oh

« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 05:05:46 PM by Thomas Graves »