Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Peter finds a smoking gun!  (Read 1227 times)

Online Walt Cakebread

Re: Peter finds a smoking gun!
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2019, 05:12:56 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Proves anything? That would depend on where you feel the position of the limo is. Meaning, for example, when the Hughes film stops where exactly is the position of the limo while at the same time you see the 6th-floor window empty. When the Hughes film stops the limo is on ELM in front of the  TSBD main entrance. Seconds later the first shot, but how many seconds? Because of course, he knows the Hughes film stops and only has a few seconds to come out of the shadows to position himself in the window and fire off the shots. The shooter wouldn't have time to just shoot at the floor. If it was Annie Oakley, then maybe

The sixth floor windows had nobody behind them at the time the shots were fired.    It does appear that there was "someone" there a couple of minutes before the shooting....and James Powell snapped the photo of the rifle being stuck out of the window.    Weaver also snapped a photo that reveals a rifle protruding from the window....

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2019, 10:29:51 PM »
The sixth floor windows had nobody behind them at the time the shots were fired.    It does appear that there was "someone" there a couple of minutes before the shooting....and James Powell snapped the photo of the rifle being stuck out of the window.    Weaver also snapped a photo that reveals a rifle protruding from the window....
I may need an eye exam I just can not see it in Weaver's photo

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2019, 10:29:51 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2019, 10:37:01 PM »
I may need an eye exam I just can not see it in Weaver's photo

Don't strain your eyes.....Weaver was using a Polaroid camera, and the photo isn't the greatest .... But a few years back, some shutterbug enlarged the Weaver photo and there is "something" protruding out of the window....It corresponds to the "something" in Powell's photo.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2019, 08:46:59 PM »
Don't strain your eyes.....Weaver was using a Polaroid camera, and the photo isn't the greatest .... But a few years back, some shutterbug enlarged the Weaver photo and there is "something" protruding out of the window....It corresponds to the "something" in Powell's photo.

Let's see the enlargement.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2019, 08:46:59 PM »

Mobile View