Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How I think the JFK assassination debate can be settled.  (Read 4173 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: How I think the JFK assassination debate can be settled.
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2019, 05:39:10 PM »
Advertisement
You are reading comprehension challenged! Jim Martin, pre-internet, corroborates the understanding of the source of the BYP print
published by Life Magazine. How is this possible? Do you suppose Jim Martin, by 1992, had been hanging out at Weisberg's Maryland
chicken farm?

.pdf page 19: (from my own research notes, found by my internet searching less than 12 hours ago, after approx. 30 minutes of my effort.:
And a bonus, "chew toy" for you, Walt! You are unaware of details you are apparently unaware of the existence of. Drop your bias
and conduct yourself as a facts seeker.....It is a big internet, anybody can find fact if that is their goal. I am typing this post sitting
on a bed in my folks' basement, an exercise distracting me from worrying about my out of control body weight! How 'bout you, Walt?

I am typing this post sitting on a bed in my folks' basement, an exercise distracting me from worrying about my out of control body weight! How 'bout you, Walt?

Perhaps you could reduce that out of control body weight by taking a long walk on a short pier....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2019, 05:39:10 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2019, 09:19:30 PM »
Why is nearly everyone, it seems, for 55 years, including the author of this thread, so FOS?
Versus: Jim Marrs, author of the book titled, "Crossfire".:  (from google books)

Versus:
http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh21/pdf/WH21_Shaneyfelt_Ex_10.pdf

Versus:
Marina's original business manager, Jim Martin, later recalled that he sold a BYP print, sourced directly from Marina, to
Life Magazine, on Marina's behalf. Martin is backed up by an FBI communication rational readers will likely understand is obscure as
a result of FBI attempt to protect sources and methods! (Hint...this FBI document suppoirts the much later recollection by Jim Martin,
nearly word for word!)

In what I predict will be a futile attempt by me to "call off the dogs," readers are now informed that the above memo is
known to the community, unlike the obscure, Jim Martin (pre-internet era, but not newsgroup era) interview backing up the FBI document.....

Nearly daily, for years, on multiple forums, I post verifiable details to attempt to make the point to those reaching conclusions
or repeatedly emphasizing suspicions or theories, you lack awareness of details you are unfamiliar with.

The latest frenzy involves the posting, over and over, of "notes" attributed to Jim Hosty, and others to Will Fritz,
despite Hosty repeatedly testitifying he had thrown his relevant notes into the trash before the formation of the WC,
and both Fritz and Harry Holmes testifying (Holmes's denial was in an interview with author Sneed) that neither man
took notes, as intentional policy. Those repeatedly posting images of these purported notes claim the contents are
game changers impeaching a rather voluminous, contrary testimonial record consistently absent anyone claiming to have
witnessed Oswald outside the TSBD before 12:30 pm, and in the testimonies of Shelley and Frazier, specific denials of any
further observation of Oswald, at all, after noon, anywhere near the  TSBD.

Everyone demonstrably FOS seems adament they are performing some imagined "public service" as they eagerly flaunt their
symptoms, instead of concealing them.  Similarly to every Trump supporter, they assert they know who to believe.

Maybe I am jealous of them because compared to them and their self professed "discernment" I seem to have been
shortchanged by my maker, blessed with only the lesser ability to discern who is FOS. I am constantly adding names to
the lists I keep of such internet forum posters, book authors, movie makers, and a  prominent, now deceased, former NODA!

The latest frenzy involves the posting, over and over, of "notes" attributed to Jim Hosty, and others to Will Fritz,
despite Hosty repeatedly testitifying he had thrown his relevant notes into the trash before the formation of the WC,
and both Fritz and Harry Holmes testifying (Holmes's denial was in an interview with author Sneed) that neither man
took notes, as intentional policy.

If Hosty threw his notes in the trash before the formation of the cover up committee, then please explain how he published them in the photo section following page 152 of his book Assignment: Oswald.  ???

And WHERE did these notes come from....You may recall that they all swore that there were no notes taken during the interrogation of Lee Oswald....