Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "Project Oswald" was madness !!!  (Read 8172 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: "Project Oswald" was madness !!!
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2019, 05:52:58 PM »
Advertisement
Tom,

I'll leave it up to each individual if they believe the WC "deliberately deceived" the public or not. I believe that the WC arrived at the correct conclusion-that LHO shot JFK without assistance. As a political entity, any report could not have been written in a way to satisfy everyone. The mission of my website is to refute theories that lead researchers away from the facts in the JFK case. The H&L theory is, in my opinion, a waste of time as are other theories or areas of research. And I have had several members of the CT community thank me for my work. I appreciate the document (which I point out so as not to embarrass you that you did not locate specifically for me) you located and it helped my work in the Landesberg article which is one of the more ridiculous areas of Armstrong's work.

The mission of my website is to refute theories that lead researchers away from the facts in the JFK case. 

Who exactly determines what the facts are in this case?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2019, 05:52:58 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2019, 07:38:50 PM »
.... a waste of time as are other theories or areas of research. And I have had several members of the CT community thank me for my work. 
So "several members of the CT community [whatever that is] who wasted their time on "other theories" have "thanked you" for exactly what now?