Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roses Are Red...  (Read 11042 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Roses Are Red...
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2019, 03:32:48 AM »
Advertisement
Let me guess.  You are not making any claim or implying that the fire trucks are involved in the assassination/conspiracy.  You are just asking questions and then dismissing any non-conspiracy explanation.  My recollection on the fire trucks is that the ladders and lights were used to help search the ceilings of the TSBD.   In particular, a "loft" above the 7th floor.  I think Gary Mack or someone indicated that was the case to you years ago.  But who cares unless you are implying that it relates to a conspiracy?  And the plan was for the real assassin to wait around the building dressed as firefighter until they showed up and then somehow blend in with them to escape hours later!  Don't you think the firefighters might notice a phony in their midst?  Comedy gold. 

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth532627/m1/1/

Just answer the question. So speculation is all that you have, but you feel comfortable enough to mock me.

There was NO fire at the TSBD, so why was a fire truck there?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2019, 03:32:48 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2019, 03:38:35 AM »
Will you be getting back to us on the report of the firefighter that they were asked to assist in the search of the TSBD by providing equipment such as lights and ladders?  After all these years don't you want to put this "question" to rest with a viable answer? 

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth532627/m1/1/

This doesn't settle the issue as we can't establish that the fire truck seen on film was this guy's truck. Furthermore,  why would the DPD and the FBI need firefighters to help in the search for an assassin or assassins? Is this a normal job for firefighters?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2019, 03:39:41 AM »
Uh, Rob, I'm not a LNer. Actually more of a CTer. Your Bad!

Your behavior says otherwise.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2019, 03:39:41 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2019, 05:31:36 PM »
This doesn't settle the issue as we can't establish that the fire truck seen on film was this guy's truck. Furthermore,  why would the DPD and the FBI need firefighters to help in the search for an assassin or assassins? Is this a normal job for firefighters?

LOL.  This is why it is impossible to have a constructive conversation.  Rob asked for a plausible explanation as to why the fire department responded to the TSBD.  There is a detailed account from a firefighter involved explaining that they were asked for equipment to assist in the search - lights and ladders. Rob dismisses this obvious and documented explanation out of hand by asking if this is a "normal" job for firefighters. As though presidential assassinations were common in Dallas and there would be some precedent.  Complete kookery.  The explanation has been provided and documented. In the meantime, he entertains the completely baseless fantasy that the fire department was somehow involved in the conspiracy. 
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 05:34:52 PM by Richard Smith »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2019, 09:47:03 PM »

LOL.  This is why it is impossible to have a constructive conversation.  Rob asked for a plausible explanation as to why the fire department responded to the TSBD.  There is a detailed account from a firefighter involved explaining that they were asked for equipment to assist in the search - lights and ladders. Rob dismisses this obvious and documented explanation out of hand by asking if this is a "normal" job for firefighters. As though presidential assassinations were common in Dallas and there would be some precedent.  Complete kookery.  The explanation has been provided and documented. In the meantime, he entertains the completely baseless fantasy that the fire department was somehow involved in the conspiracy.

It is impossible to have a conversation with you because you never cite any evidence. If a firetruck was needed as you claim then cite a call for one in the DPD dispatch log.

By the way, your claim isn't reasonable as firefighters aren't called in to search for assassins.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2019, 09:47:03 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2019, 02:17:19 PM »
It is impossible to have a conversation with you because you never cite any evidence. If a firetruck was needed as you claim then cite a call for one in the DPD dispatch log.

By the way, your claim isn't reasonable as firefighters aren't called in to search for assassins.

You have made a baseless implication that there was something sinister about the fire department responding to the TSBD.  That is totally lacking in any substantive support.  But miracle of miracles, we actually have an account from one of the firefighters at the scene who explains that they were asked for equipment to assist in the search of the building.  He explains in detail the specific tasks they were assigned.  This is the first and only presidential assassination that I'm aware of to occur in Texas much less Dallas.  So insisting that there must be some prior precedent for this unique historical situation to satisfy your subjective baseless opinion to the contrary that the fire department was "involved" or not acting "normal" is ludicrous.  Absent a time machine, there doesn't appear to be any evidence that can unconvince you of this fantasy.  If you believe there is a DPD dispatch log that can bolster your otherwise baseless claim that they should not have responded, then provide it.  Otherwise the existent record confirms why and what the fire department was doing.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 03:27:26 PM by Richard Smith »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2019, 11:24:06 PM »
You have made a baseless implication that there was something sinister about the fire department responding to the TSBD.  That is totally lacking in any substantive support.  But miracle of miracles, we actually have an account from one of the firefighters at the scene who explains that they were asked for equipment to assist in the search of the building.  He explains in detail the specific tasks they were assigned.  This is the first and only presidential assassination that I'm aware of to occur in Texas much less Dallas.  So insisting that there must be some prior precedent for this unique historical situation to satisfy your subjective baseless opinion to the contrary that the fire department was "involved" or not acting "normal" is ludicrous.  Absent a time machine, there doesn't appear to be any evidence that can unconvince you of this fantasy.  If you believe there is a DPD dispatch log that can bolster your otherwise baseless claim that they should not have responded, then provide it.  Otherwise the existent record confirms why and what the fire department was doing.

You have made a baseless claim that a firetruck was called to the TSBD to assist in looking for an assassin or assassins. So far you haven't supported this in the least.

I have not made a claim as *you* brought up the firetruck. I simply wondered why it was there and so did the radio reporter.

You constantly make it about me instead of dealing with the record.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2019, 11:24:06 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2019, 05:43:26 PM »
You have made a baseless claim that a firetruck was called to the TSBD to assist in looking for an assassin or assassins. So far you haven't supported this in the least.

I have not made a claim as *you* brought up the firetruck. I simply wondered why it was there and so did the radio reporter.

You constantly make it about me instead of dealing with the record.

How exactly is it "baseless" when there is a detailed report from a firefighter explaining why they were called to the TSBD and what they were asked to do?  Unreal.  A firefighter has provided a direct answer.  How more could it be supported than having an explanation from a participant in question?  You, on the other hand, have offered zero evidence that the presence of the fire department had anything to do with a conspiracy or frame up except for your baseless subjective opinion that it was not "normal."  How about being reasonable for once and saying ok strike that one from the endless list of fantasies?