Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roses Are Red...  (Read 10791 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Roses Are Red...
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2019, 11:49:34 PM »
Advertisement
Yeah, this takes the cake(bread)... surely one of the top OMG moments in tin foil hat history

And yet, you can't explain why Mrs. Johnson received yellow roses while Jackie Kennedy received red roses when she received yellow ones the day before.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2019, 11:49:34 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2019, 12:50:25 AM »
And in your twisted mind this is somehow nefarious?  And on top of it, you want somebody else to explain it to you.  You are the poster boy for the tin hat society.  What an embarrassment you are to research.

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2019, 05:30:03 AM »
And yet, you can't explain why Mrs. Johnson received yellow roses while Jackie Kennedy received red roses when she received yellow ones the day before.

Why don't you ask this question of the people you work with and see how long before they start avoiding eye contact with you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2019, 05:30:03 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2019, 01:56:48 AM »
Who said that the signal was for LBJ besides you? It would have been for the sniper teams.

It's difficult to piece together your ramblings.  The roses were given to Jackie at Love Field.  Are you saying your fantasy "sniper team" needed a signal at Love Field?  They then jumped into their cars like the Wacky Racers and headed to DP to set up the kill?  Are you goofing on us to pass the time?  If you think there is even a one in a billion chance that anything like that happened, it is not a healthy sign.  As for LBJ, check with your kindred Walt.  He suggested LBJ was getting a signal.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 01:57:36 AM by Richard Smith »

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2019, 02:46:22 AM »
I don't think the color of any of the roses had ANYTHING to do with it Plain and simple . Red roses typically mean " LOVE". Yellow roses....friendship. But...I doubt they meant anything at all. Sorry...not my ' conspiracy angle" at all. I just think that's way too overboard.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2019, 02:46:22 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2019, 06:25:42 AM »
It's difficult to piece together your ramblings.  The roses were given to Jackie at Love Field.  Are you saying your fantasy "sniper team" needed a signal at Love Field?  They then jumped into their cars like the Wacky Racers and headed to DP to set up the kill?  Are you goofing on us to pass the time?  If you think there is even a one in a billion chance that anything like that happened, it is not a healthy sign.  As for LBJ, check with your kindred Walt.  He suggested LBJ was getting a signal.

The only wacky one here is you. You have failed to explain why Lady Bird Johnson received yellow roses at Love Field, but Jackie Kennedy received red roses. Well?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2019, 06:29:33 AM »
I don't think the color of any of the roses had ANYTHING to do with it Plain and simple . Red roses typically mean " LOVE". Yellow roses....friendship. But...I doubt they meant anything at all. Sorry...not my ' conspiracy angle" at all. I just think that's way too overboard.

You're entitled to your opinion, but that is all that it is. Jackie Kennedy was given yellow roses on 11/21/63 so why was she given red roses on 11/22/63?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2019, 06:29:33 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2019, 03:56:05 PM »
The only wacky one here is you. You have failed to explain why Lady Bird Johnson received yellow roses at Love Field, but Jackie Kennedy received red roses. Well?

Caprio 101.  Make a ludicrous, baseless claim like the roses were a "signal" and then ask others to "explain" it to his subjective kooky satisfaction.  You claimed it was a "signal" to a "sniper team."  Why don't you explain that with "supporting evidence"?  It's absurd.  There is no significance to the roses that needs any explanation.  You should be ashamed.